Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kinda weird how the Looneys dads keep bringing up the Crabs. I get the envy, but you should get some new material. I'm not a Crab fan, but not sure what they have to do with the current state of the looneys.

Crabs having a harder time fielding top teams below the 8th grade level, but their 8th-11th grade teams are always top notch. Can't say the same for Looney's.

That's easy. All of the Crabs teams 8th-11th are full of holdbacks. Like it or not, that is what it is. Deny all you want, but too many know the birthdates of many 2020 and 2021 players and they are holdbacks.
And how do you know a Looney's dad brought up the post about Crabs and RM's 2021 team and situation. It could simply be someone showing that other clubs have situations that need/have to be dealt with. There is a Crabs 2020 who is a freshman at one of the private schools who was a 16 year old freshman.
I'm also with you, I am not a Crab fan, never have been and never will be, but for you to come on here and make accusations that are unfounded about Looney dads making posts is over the top. New material. how quaint. I'm not with Looney's but I respect their 2020 team and know several of the players and believe me, there is absolutely no envy about Crabs and RM or the program. .This almost sounds like you are a Crabs fan hiding on tis forum. And why the double post, afraid no one would see the first one?