Originally Posted by Anonymous
People keep running to give CR a check and kiss her [lacrosse] so nothing will change. I'm guilty of it myself. I'm reconsidering it now. The more I see, the longer my daughter is in the club, the more I know it is a sham. My daughter's "A" team was far from that last year. The "talent" on the bottom end of the roster was pathetic. I realized she had to put the kids somewhere or make another team and pay another coach. Have to get to the "magic" number of 24 girls so she can maximize her profits. It's not the kids fault - CR is a crook and not a very nice one at that. At least other clubs smile at you while taking your money. She's a witch with a capital B. There is nothing "Elite" about CR or her program unless you happen to be lucky and get a good coach. Even then, they have to clear everything through CR and most are afraid of her.

What about those stuck with a bad coach, a bad roster or were moved to another team to make way for an outsider. I still haven't seen them put down the pom poms even after getting screwed again. It's like everyone hears that BZZZZZZZ and gets hypnotized