Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think we all know some great teams where left off this tournament. But the real question was who and why? Was it owners egos, price, or what. But you would assume a tournament that is going to be on real TV, would attract the best of the best

Sounds more like a failed attempt at another money grab. Maybe parents and club coaches are wising up. I have a Crabs kid and Im glad were not playing in this. Would rather have the weekend off at this point in the season.

Is that a joke? Ask your son and I'm sure he his pissed that his team is not playing in this great event . Best event for these age groups in Maryland this year. Instead of bashing a good event that is just starting in this area for the exposure of your boy and every other high schooler, ask your director why he failed your kid . Don't come on here talking about money grabbing either when your sons club is notorious for such acts.

I hope everyone sees all the great lacrosse teachers and community of lacrosse that is behind this event . Great exposure for these kids and their clubs.