Originally Posted by Anonymous
Um, not Dave and I don't have a daughter that plays for him, yet, but i do know him. His financial employment background has zero to do with his lacrosse teaching abilities. Perhaps he has found his calling. Additionally, I would love to set up a charity face to face between you and he somewhere that we could sell tickets to and have a ref. You could bring your list of cowardly posts and share them with him directly then maybe have a wrestling match or spar for a few mins. I think we could raise a lot of money for a good cause. What do you think? If interested please email me at CBreynolds@icloud.com and I'll set it up. OLr do you want to stay in hiding?

I read a lot of these posts mostly for the humor but I have never read anyone questioning his lacrosse teaching or coaching abilities? The majority seem to be how he runs his program and possible integrity questions. For whatever reason you have to admit this guy gets destroyed on here. But since you went public and I assume you are the same person as the president of the CSH youth lacrosse program is this the travel program you would recommend to parents if asked?