Originally Posted by Anonymous
Making money is true for any business. I would hope that most directors are proud of their athletes and their accomplishments. Just because they get paid doesn't mean they don't care as many imply. You couldn't pay me enough to deal with all the aggravation that directors must deal with on a daily basis. Any relationship of 4 to 7 years has to be rewarding to watch as these athletes learn the game and compete over the years.

Thank You Mrs. K for the flowery words of wisdom about travel lax/directors...I am sure hubby was standing right behind you as you typed up this missive..

And Mr. K had quite a first season at trinity this year. He managed to go 0-10 in the conference all while getting ejected from a game. Quite the role model. At least he will have free fields to make money for Elevate.

He's been busier than that. He also managed to manipulate SG tryouts and will likely attempt the same at UA tryouts (although that didn't work out for him so well last year). And I believe he prefers Coach K rather than Mr. K smile