To add to this , absolutely correct they are still young and do need knowledgable coaching to make succes reality . From several conversations from parents Coach baker is a hot topic at her own school district as a failure of a girls lax coach, and a huge majority of team parents are on a quest to have her banned from coaching all together , so how is it possible to allow the non talented coach take on an elite team coach? and continue with her one sided ways. For those who feel that parents come on here to talk trash your right we do, when it's factual, I was informed of the postings about her today by another teammate parent and couldn't help but vent too.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am sorry you had Baker and actually had to pay to have her. When it comes down to it, the 2017 girls are still young and still developing as players. The C and D team should be given as much opportunity to thrive and develop as the 2017 A and B team with inspiring knowledgable coaches. You are not the first person I heard that did not enjoy their experience.