Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs is and always will be a target for these kinds of attacks. Usually the best teams will. I know that the youngest Crabs team has 0 playbacks. They are very good and well coached. They will win a lot this year and may loose a few as well. After every win you will hear parents claim foul and crabs cheats. Parents seem to need to find a way to make excuses for a loss instead of moving on and getting better. I find it quite funny to sit back and listen to parents on the sideline

The holdbacks will change. The 2020 team only kept a few kids on the team from just 2 years ago. They brought down 3 from the 2019 team from last year as well as having another several kids repeat a grade to go from other clubs as 2019 players to Crabs 2020. Hope your kid doesn't end up being one of the kids left out in the future.

100% agree! Their 2020 team looks nothing like it did 2 yrs ago. You think your kid won't get bumped down? Well, maybe they'll ride the bench then while the older kids play for them on their team. I still think it is a shame that some of the faces of the Crabs seen all over tv in Denver were cut for older kids. Disgraceful.

If the Crabs have the best 100 plus kids at try outs why do they need to keep having their older kids play on younger teams? Seems odd- no? If 2/3 of a team was reclassed at some point, you'd think parents would realize their kids are being dumbed down. Talented kids and teams challenge themselves. It's comical how the parents of this organization feel proud of their kids. I'd be embarrassed for my kid or team if they played younger kids regularly and couldn't man up and play on age. While not technically cheating, it's cheating the kids out of being the best they can be and robbing others of a spot that belong there. Embarrassing to down your kid down in the classroom and the field- period.