I want to sum this up so I get a clear picture of the events for the Yellow Jacket Blue LM team. First they played at Lax Inception in MD and lost to Sky-walkers. Than they played Top Guns at the National Draw in NJ of which they won 5 to 4 but the competition was so close and good they started to hack, push and swing there stick. Almost breaking a girls hand with a slash and breaking a girl’s wrist with a violent push in the last minute of the game. They went lose to M&D in the next round of the finals. Now I’m hearing that the Yellow Jacket Blue LM played Sky-walkers again and lost 6 to 5. Again in the last minutes of the game they reverted to another violent push breaking a girl’s leg and tearing her ACL. And to make matters worse the tournament organizer marked the game as a tie only to change the final score board back to a 6 to 5 win for the Sky-walkers two days later. Something is very wrong with the Yellow Jacket organization and someone needs to report these events to US Lacrosse. This team and organization is destroying this game of Girls Lacrosse. I would also suggest that M&D check their health insurance, because the way I see it if they play Yellow Jackets Blue LM again they will need it and I’m not trying to be funny. Now I’m hearing that in a game last year the same girl who push the girl with the broken leg and torn ACL was also involved in pushing a girl and breaking her wrist. This coach Pete M needs to stop.