Again, Its a fact the kids in my community are being coerced by the coach. They are making a side business in the same community that they have a municipal job.

They should have oversight and not allowed to have a private business by having the play for us or else mentality. There alleged business is founded on their position of authority designated by the school district. I personally think if it wasn't affiliated with the school district that is fine but when you attach the town label to it I feel it deserves more accountability than saying we are doing it for a little less money. If they are so right they can call themselves any team name and there players will come but the fact is they will use the school district name to bully kids to play for them.

The fact is the coaches become insulted when a kid doesn't play for them because they have calculated that the player would be their because of money and or talent. I have heard next man up but we all know they want their horses and will put unnecessary pressure for a kid to play in the OFFSEASON as opposed to looking out for there individual best interest in the OFFSEASON.

We must remember we are talking about a summer program, not the regular season.