Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
We welcome back our VA Partner: Jes of JIVASph to our team! | Fall Season events are IN for Lacrosse players!!! | Join our Lacrosse Forum Community | Advertise & Generate more organic supporters for your business
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,777
Posts398,406
Members2,636
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Boys & Girls 2028-9th Grade Fall 2024/Summer 2025
Back of THE CAGE
OP Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse pertaining to 9th Grade Boys & Girls (2028 Grads) for the Fall 2024/Summer 2025 Season.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys & Girls 2028-9th Grade Fall 2024/Summer 2025
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beat the holdback hater, first post. Now he can respond to his own posts repeatedly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Beat the holdback hater, first post. Now he can respond to his own posts repeatedly.

Hey it’s you again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boys and girls great now we can hear both sides complain and taunt each other

Hey girl parents how do you feel about holdbacks and cheating?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While you complain about it, you actually are a troll who cant survive without them. Sorta Sad for a grownup.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Anonymous #449009 Yesterday at 01:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He’s definitely short.

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #449011 Yesterday at 06:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leave the holdback parents alone. Being insecure about your son’s abilities to succeed is tough enough.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449029 Yesterday at 10:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leave the holdback parents alone. Being insecure about your son’s abilities to succeed is tough enough.

3 or 4 of these posts are from the same person. Let it go.

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #449035 Yesterday at 01:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm just playing devils advocate here: My son is NOT a re-class, but I definitely have considered it. My thoughts would be about his future and making his life a little easier. If he re-classes and goes to a private school, he will: Make a ton of connections for the future and hopefully go to a more prestigious school. Once in that school he will make a ton of connections and graduate with a very nice degree. Not going to say he wouldn't if he went to a different school. But those connections will help him or hire him for a high paying job which will set him up for life. IDK just some thoughts. But I totally understand the cheating end.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449049 Yesterday at 07:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You again

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Anonymous #449062 Yesterday at 09:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You again

And you again

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449063 Yesterday at 10:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm just playing devils advocate here: My son is NOT a re-class, but I definitely have considered it. My thoughts would be about his future and making his life a little easier. If he re-classes and goes to a private school, he will: Make a ton of connections for the future and hopefully go to a more prestigious school. Once in that school he will make a ton of connections and graduate with a very nice degree. Not going to say he wouldn't if he went to a different school. But those connections will help him or hire him for a high paying job which will set him up for life. IDK just some thoughts. But I totally understand the cheating end.

And you will have taught your kid that the ends justify the means. Morally it is wrong and your kid will know that. How will that affect him? Will he take pride in what he accomplishes knowing he gained an edge by cheating? He can get into a good school without lacrosse too. Your kid may develop more grit busting his tail rather than Dad buying him advantages.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449065 1 hour ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you will have taught your kid that the ends justify the means. Morally it is wrong and your kid will know that. How will that affect him? Will he take pride in what he accomplishes knowing he gained an edge by cheating? He can get into a good school without lacrosse too. Your kid may develop more grit busting his tail rather than Dad buying him advantages.

Can you just stop? You are replying to yourself. Find a new hobby, your family will be much happier and your son won’t detest you.

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard