Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Elite 80 Camp + K-2nd Clinic | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,768
Posts397,747
Members2,628
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 41 1 2 39 40 41
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express doing the 1 team thing again? Really there is a Black and Orange team though. You find out what team you are on each tournament via email?

35+ man roster

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express
How are things going with that team havnt heard much

You mean teamS

You mean team$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express
How are things going with that team havnt heard much

You mean teamS

You mean team$

Ha. Yes, that’s what I meant.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shout out to igloo lax. They worked with me on an issue we had and Tony Alexander after some time worked with me thru a difficult situation.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448302 Yesterday at 07:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shout out to igloo lax. They worked with me on an issue we had and Tony Alexander after some time worked with me thru a difficult situation.

They do Counseling?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Anonymous #448313 Yesterday at 02:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again Tony! All the threads getting this pitch. Told you if you and your family are in need of money, There is a strong social support network run by Fed and State gov. They can give you the support you need for food and shelter

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448327 Yesterday at 10:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels going undefeated in Long Island play this fall!

If history repeats itself, one of the 2 big LI teams at this grade is notoriously unprepared for Fall ball. They have not even started practicing yet.

Well I guess its better than the other big LI team CHARGING ROSTERED players for weekday practices. I guess the $5K tuition isnt enough.

Parents are sucker$

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448329 12 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express doing the 1 team thing again? Really there is a Black and Orange team though. You find out what team you are on each tournament via email?

35+ man roster
I’m so confused how year after year so many parents get taken by the sales pitch of the same organizations. So what your child is on the roster of what will probably will be a good team of 8th graders. If your not in the top percentile ( be real about your kids ability) then your just a check that supports everyone else . It’s just sad parents keep falling for the nonsense. It’s a game ,it’s about your child getting better your main concern should be coaching, training and time on the field. For those that got @ChillLaxin in good luck hopefully you have learned the hard lesson ( but probably not I’m sure it’s about you and bragging rights at parties)and get smart and make an adjustment before the year ends so your kid has a real chance on a team that they aren’t just a number and feeding the beast. Long Island has so many options for travel lax wake up!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448337 7 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

35+ man roster
I’m so confused how year after year so many parents get taken by the sales pitch of the same organizations. So what your child is on the roster of what will probably will be a good team of 8th graders. If your not in the top percentile ( be real about your kids ability) then your just a check that supports everyone else . It’s just sad parents keep falling for the nonsense. It’s a game ,it’s about your child getting better your main concern should be coaching, training and time on the field. For those that got @ChillLaxin in good luck hopefully you have learned the hard lesson ( but probably not I’m sure it’s about you and bragging rights at parties)and get smart and make an adjustment before the year ends so your kid has a real chance on a team that they aren’t just a number and feeding the beast. Long Island has so many options for travel lax wake up!

You’e not confused. Most everyone else is. The line you put in about “be real about your kids ability” is the number one driver of this. The far majority of parents are not realistic about it. Kids hanging on the back ends of rosters at 91 or Express would likely be better suited playing elsewhere. Most parents won’t admit that though, because any day now their little guy is gonna get his chance and show everyone. Unfortunately, that day rarely if ever comes.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448348 4 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too long not reading that

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links