Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Elite 80 Camp + K-2nd Clinic | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,768
Posts397,599
Members2,628
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 91 of 95 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bird dogs are really an inspirational group of kids and families. Before this year, none of them had played together as a team. They went through some trials early in the fall and the spring. Through it all , they kept showing up at practice every week and put in the work to get better. It wasn’t overnight success but rather a slow climb upward. Win or loss today in the NLF championship game, I’m excited to to see where this group goes. They are great for HHH and great for Philadelphia lacrosse. Seize the day.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweat lax going to fall by wayside. 3 d upstate going to get all players now for NLF. Classic blunder. All will go under like xfl did

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like all other local clubs, BM will sell and HHH will be an afterthought.
Enjoy the success w birddogs man, it will end soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The bird dogs are really an inspirational group of kids and families. Before this year, none of them had played together as a team. They went through some trials early in the fall and the spring. Through it all , they kept showing up at practice every week and put in the work to get better. It wasn’t overnight success but rather a slow climb upward. Win or loss today in the NLF championship game, I’m excited to to see where this group goes. They are great for HHH and great for Philadelphia lacrosse. Seize the day.

Incredible season for the DOGS. Now something to shoot for to be National Champions. Next year is the year, great job everyone. A success to savor.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Ten 2026 just wrapped up an outstanding summer, winning every tournament they entered except the Sweetlax Challenge. They've won the Great 8, NAL, & ALL Championship. The most impressive is the NAL championship because that tournament is the most competitive tournament of the summer as it has the most top ranked teams in attendance, even more than the NLF championship. Team Ten is the best 2026 team in the nation this year. Congrats to the players coaches and parents.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Ten 2026 just wrapped up an outstanding summer, winning every tournament they entered except the Sweetlax Challenge. They've won the Great 8, NAL, & ALL Championship. The most impressive is the NAL championship because that tournament is the most competitive tournament of the summer as it has the most top ranked teams in attendance, even more than the NLF championship. Team Ten is the best 2026 team in the nation this year. Congrats to the players coaches and parents.

Remember when they were call Tigers XXVI? Can't wait till Team Ten starts recruiting the Bird Dogs over. Should be a good time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poor Birddogs couldn’t even win after bringing their old Duke’s kids back for one tournament, what a shame!
So close, yet so far. Will any of those boys come back or will they stay at Duke’s? Word is most of them stayed, but did BM a favor this weekend…
Oh well

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Quick Look at Phila Area teams end of the summer:

2025 rankings
17 - Dukes
27 - TT
46 - HHH

Now rank them in order of D1 commits.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poor Birddogs couldn’t even win after bringing their old Duke’s kids back for one tournament, what a shame!
So close, yet so far. Will any of those boys come back or will they stay at Duke’s? Word is most of them stayed, but did BM a favor this weekend…
Oh well
Nobody is doing BM any favors. Those kids want the NLF. That is why they went. It was electric. They will be Bird Dogging next year. Count on it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh well
Nobody is doing BM any favors. Those kids want the NLF. That is why they went. It was electric. They will be Bird Dogging next year. Count on it.

Dukes kids will not leave Dukes. They want the World Series. Birddogs won't go to it as HHH only does NLF events.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Delusional is a word that comes to mind.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Quick Look at Phila Area teams end of the summer:

2025 rankings
17 - Dukes
27 - TT
46 - HHH

Now rank them in order of D1 commits.

TT
HHH
Dukes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hhh 2025 has more than all other area combined in 2025. Historically hhh also more than others combined. Mesa second. Freedom nxt dukes bl tt true are next

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hhh 2025 has more than all other area combined in 2025. Historically hhh also more than others combined. Mesa second. Freedom nxt dukes bl tt true are next

Might want to check the team ten commits. just as many as HHH. mesa has some and freedom and nxt. so can't say combined any more.
This arguement has already been tried to be made and debunked.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I know it is election season but you are just spouting lies.

Both HHH and TeamTen 2025 have 14 D1 commits each.
Followed by a few each from Dukes and BL. Mesa and freedom have a couple each and not sure about True.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by phillylax2032

Followed by a few each from Dukes and BL. Mesa and freedom have a couple each and not sure about True.
Not all D1 schools are created equal. I would say HHH is sending their kids to top tier programs (Duke, ND, Virginia). I'm pretty sure Team Ten is sending their kids to very low D1 schools (think Wagner, etc)

Am I wrong?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just checked philly lacrosse dot com for the upcoming tryout schedule.

when I see something like this:
Big 4 HHH,
Tryouts for 2027 & 2028’s & Supplemental for 2029-2034’s

I would be very cautious if I were a parent of any 2029-2034's with interest in HHH. The youth teams had tryouts a few weeks back. The fact that BM has to advertise a blanket Supplemental tryout for ALL the youth programs is not a good sign for his youth program. Bird Dogs are the truth - I would guess those kids are hand picked and there is no try out for them.

Just my PSA for any parent out there

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Not all D1 schools are created equal. I would say HHH is sending their kids to top tier programs (Duke, ND, Virginia). I'm pretty sure Team Ten is sending their kids to very low D1 schools (think Wagner, etc)

Am I wrong?
This is TeamTen 1st graduating class and they are sending 14kids to D1. Last I checked they were going to Hopkins, PSU, Georgetown, Cornel, Duke, Nova. Not bad for there 1st go around. The HHH 2025 boys are great kids and going to great schools, but you can’t discredit TeamTen 25 class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Am I wrong?

Am I wrong?

You are wrong. TT is sending their boys off to duke, Georgetown, Penn state….terrible programs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Am I wrong?

Yes, you are wrong. Both teams have top tier and second tier d1 programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok I am wrong. My apologies. 25’s are mostly done. We had a good crop in Philly. Let’s move on to speculation about the ‘26’s. Who will win that recruiting battle?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok I am wrong. My apologies. 25’s are mostly done. We had a good crop in Philly. Let’s move on to speculation about the ‘26’s. Who will win that recruiting battle?

Team Ten

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team Ten

Seems like Team Ten is taking over as the top club in the region. What are they doing right that is attracting all the top talent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right location (close to private schools), coaching and most importantly getting a few great players to come there and watching the rest flock to tryouts. They are doing something right

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team Ten

Seems like Team Ten is taking over as the top club in the region. What are they doing right that is attracting all the top talent?
Team10 is def taking over the message boards as the team with the biggest inferiority complex. You all keep coming on here posting look at me look at me look at me. Your 26 team is good and the 26 class is as weak as the coaches have seen. If you dont believe me ask your Director what coaches think of the current 26 class, I did and thats the answer. Similarly a top tier d1 coach referred to you as the best of a bad lot at Great 8. Playing in B tournaments and screaming look at me is sad. Once your 26 class is gone you're back to irrelevance and youre not in NLF so you can claim Best of the Rest....for 26 only of course. fool part is Director is decent, its the parents like these constant posing Meanyclowns looking for validation that is the problem. HHH NLF ALL DAY EVERY DAY!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team Ten

Team10 is def taking over the message boards as the team with the biggest inferiority complex. You all keep coming on here posting look at me look at me look at me. Your 26 team is good and the 26 class is as weak as the coaches have seen. If you dont believe me ask your Director what coaches think of the current 26 class, I did and thats the answer. Similarly a top tier d1 coach referred to you as the best of a bad lot at Great 8. Playing in B tournaments and screaming look at me is sad. Once your 26 class is gone you're back to irrelevance and youre not in NLF so you can claim Best of the Rest....for 26 only of course. fool part is Director is decent, its the parents like these constant posing Meanyclowns looking for validation that is the problem. HHH NLF ALL DAY EVERY DAY!

2027 HHH is third rate @ChillLaxin

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just an innocent by-standard here.

Team Ten '26 (formerly Tigers XXVI) are legit. When then they were the Tigers two years ago, the won the NLF. Clearly they still compete very well against whatever team is put in front of them. That is all they can do.

Team Ten '27 has been the best 2027 as long as I can remember. They somehow get better every year as one or two top players leave their team to join the Team Ten.

Grade school... Team ten may not be good. but i'd be willing to bet HHH is worse at every age group (minus the bird dogs who we all know is a special team over there). Dukes and BL great in grade school at almost every age group.. Will it carry over to their high school programs over the next few years? We shall see.

NXT? Freedom? Haven't heard anything from their base on here. That probably means they have normal parents and well rounded athletes that don't have all their eggs in the Lax D1 basket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team Ten

I used to coach the 2026 class. The 2026 class overall has a ton of talent. What metrics are you using to compare talent between classes if any?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 10 built a great 25 team around the founder’s son. 26 team is mostly the Tigers. Their HS program has really done a nice job being the best non NLF option.

For the 28s unfortunately Freedom 28s will stay and kill Team 10 chances for continued success. Dukes will still lure a couple JV Lasalle players into staying for HS trying to get on RF good list so they can get playing time senoir year. HHH will go from zero to hero and pickup 10 D1 studs simply because they are in the NLF.

It’s frustrating that this is the current landscape for HS club lacrosse but it is what it is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct assessment is best in 2024 Mesa, 2025 HHH, 2026 TT, 2027 Brotherly Love, 2028 Freedom, 2029 Fusion Futures.Best record for development Mesa and HHH.Best record for college players Mesa, HHH, Dukes.Dukes has different leadership now.Those are the facts.Alternative facts fly like mud at a farm in tryout season. Every year. Haverford the consistent best program in the area.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct assessment is best in 2024 Mesa, 2025 HHH, 2026 TT, 2027 Brotherly Love, 2028 Freedom, 2029 Fusion Futures.Best record for development Mesa and HHH.Best record for college players Mesa, HHH, Dukes.Dukes has different leadership now.Those are the facts.Alternative facts fly like mud at a farm in tryout season. Every year. Haverford the consistent best program in the area.

HHH development ? Please don’t get me started. Development is what you would see in youth and middle school where HHH routinely puts out very bad teams into very high level tournaments to lose by 15 goals a game. Then they dump the roster in high school and the studs (rightly) pile in for NLF recruiting. The ‘25 class at HHH was the last team that was good below high school and they are now gone.

You are messing with me right? I took the bait!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wild assertion. Mesa’s youth programs are terrible, playing in mostly B tournaments. You have lost any/all credibility

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team Ten

Right on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team Ten

Right on.

Team 10 2027 looks pretty good. Idk what you're talking about. Good luck to you and your HHH squad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watching the Brotherly Love Team 10 game this weekend, by fall BL is the much better 2027 team. Explains why so many going to BL. Much better coaching to @ BL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watching the Brotherly Love Team 10 game this weekend, by fall BL is the much better 2027 team. Explains why so many going to BL. Much better coaching to @ BL.

But HHH…..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you talking about the game where Team 10 won against BL at the ALL? Lmao, ok buddy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There could be some truth to this. Team TEN 27 seem to be getting worse in spite of what on paper should be more talent. BL seems to be maximizing the value of their players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No argument with the coaching statement, the rest is all fluff

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow

Like Reply Quote
Page 91 of 95 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 94 95