Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Elite 80 Camp + K-2nd Clinic | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,768
Posts398,023
Members2,628
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 24 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Re: Boys 2031-5th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unofficial end of season rankings?

Now that ALL and NLF are complete we can continue the debate on top teams excluding national:

1. Towermen: Gotta tip my hat to this team. I’ve seen em three times and they just keeping getting better and when do you ever see a club that isn’t a name brand doing what they’ve done this year. Beat igloo and next level 2 of 3 this season. Won the ALL and went to finals of a couple other tourneys. It’s a football team with lax sticks in their hands. Kids are tough, athletic and physical. Heard BBL made a run at some of their guys and no one is leaving. They legit

2. Igloo: All everyone on the island talks about is the transfer portal. Can we just enjoy teams, coaches and players for what they are in the moment. We get how high school dictates where kids play in their older years but love em or detest em igloo coaches teach the game and work to get the best out of their players who are very skilled and have high IQ. Theyve gotten the results and while that might change in the future, for now they are one of the best.

3. Madlax cap: Theyve had some puzzling results and haven’t seen them as much as others on this list. Wish they would have been in some of these tournaments with better 31 competition but that’s the politics of lacrosse and who you are aligned with.

4. Next level: had a tough draw this weekend with igloo and Towermen back to back on day 1. Odd that they are in the alliance and would get handed such a difficult schedule. But you gotta beat the best to be the best.

5. SweetLAX Florida their kids have skill, maybe more than the teams above them. Fast and like ninjas with the stick. Ive seen them look like the best team and others times mediocre. I think the travel definitely takes its toll on them.

6. 2way has had crushing one goal loses in back to back tourneys to Towermen. Had a lead and lost it in the final minute in both. Goalie might be one of the best 31s in the net and they have weapons. Another well coached team that will only get better

Best of the rest . . .
7. Dukes
8. Annapolis
9. Sweetlax Upstate
10. HHH Bird Dogs
11. Rebels
12. Crabs

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo troll dad is back. Please stop and Stealth dominated you all year. Sounds like igloo is nervous kids are leaving their prized team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Might be one of the best unbias rankings/breakdown I’ve seen on this forum! think the top 5 teams can beat each other on any given day all great teams and surprised by the goalie play of each team looks like a really strong goalie year. Haven’t seen a dominant fogo yet that’s going to give a advantage moving forward to someone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Now that ALL and NLF are complete we can continue the debate on top teams excluding national:

1. Towermen: Gotta tip my hat to this team. I’ve seen em three times and they just keeping getting better and when do you ever see a club that isn’t a name brand doing what they’ve done this year. Beat igloo and next level 2 of 3 this season. Won the ALL and went to finals of a couple other tourneys. It’s a football team with lax sticks in their hands. Kids are tough, athletic and physical. Heard BBL made a run at some of their guys and no one is leaving. They legit

2. Igloo: All everyone on the island talks about is the transfer portal. Can we just enjoy teams, coaches and players for what they are in the moment. We get how high school dictates where kids play in their older years but love em or detest em igloo coaches teach the game and work to get the best out of their players who are very skilled and have high IQ. Theyve gotten the results and while that might change in the future, for now they are one of the best.

3. Madlax cap: Theyve had some puzzling results and haven’t seen them as much as others on this list. Wish they would have been in some of these tournaments with better 31 competition but that’s the politics of lacrosse and who you are aligned with.

4. Next level: had a tough draw this weekend with igloo and Towermen back to back on day 1. Odd that they are in the alliance and would get handed such a difficult schedule. But you gotta beat the best to be the best.

5. SweetLAX Florida their kids have skill, maybe more than the teams above them. Fast and like ninjas with the stick. Ive seen them look like the best team and others times mediocre. I think the travel definitely takes its toll on them.

6. 2way has had crushing one goal loses in back to back tourneys to Towermen. Had a lead and lost it in the final minute in both. Goalie might be one of the best 31s in the net and they have weapons. Another well coached team that will only get better

Best of the rest . . .
7. Dukes
8. Annapolis
9. Sweetlax Upstate
10. HHH Bird Dogs
11. Rebels
12. Crabs

Not bad. These rankings are very tough due so many inconsistent results

Shore to shore fell hard

91 and Express both beat rebels

2 way has has a really bad spring summer

Igloo deserves top spot but haven’t beaten rebels in almost 2 years. Including spring jam championship

Madlax is top dog but I think they lost to prime time ?

Towertman had a great run after not being able to beat any top teams until this spring.

Should be an interesting tryout season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did the Rebels play this weekend?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best of the rest . . .
7. Dukes
8. Annapolis
9. Sweetlax Upstate
10. HHH Bird Dogs
11. Rebels
12. Crabs

I think this is fair overall - not sure we really need to state as #1, #2, #3 because the top teams can mix it up any given day esp when various elements shift (ALL unbalanced path to chip is a great example). Towermen’s physicality definitely put them in the right position over a tired and/or somewhat checked out at times Igloo team this weekend and they’ve only gotten stronger and more physical this season so teams will need to start figuring out how to take on the football players—but they deserve all the recognition they earned this weekend for sure!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like the top 6 but Hawks are terrible. Crabs bad also. Seems like a MD guy making this one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo troll dad is back. Please stop and Stealth dominated you all year. Sounds like igloo is nervous kids are leaving their prized team.
Lol what on earth?! 😂😂😂 who is even talking about Stealth anywhere anymore? Igloo was in six championship games in six tournaments—they’re not even thinking about Stealth and no one else is either. Not even on the radar 😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have to disagree. I’ve seen Towermen Faceoff kids three times and they are tough. Anyone you talk to who preps for them says 44 and not sure other number (30?) need to be a focus. And they stay on for offense and defense. They are legit and have been difference makers when they get the ball to there attack who are like snipers. Having said that every team on that list has kids who are very good at X like 1 and 11 for Igloo, 17 for next level, 88 for 2way.

This will be a fun group of teams to follow over the fall and winter to see who puts in the work for next spring/summer. Lots of talented and skillful kids with brewing rivalries.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo and Towermen have probably been most consistent. Talking to a parent at ALL, found it interesting that Towermen do not have tryouts. I guess it’s like sopranos, gotta be born with the right blood to get your ring wink

I’ve got an older kid and What I’ll say is that it’s fun watching this age with age verification. The older grades are getting a little ridiculous with reclass. I think I saw a few kids drive up to games in the 28 bracket at ALL. 31 will be a fun group to watch these next few years

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched a lot of lacrosse this weekend and came down to the field to watch the Igloo /Towermen game Saturday. That game had so many parents and kids watching it. Very cool to see how engaged everyone was and my kid wasn’t even on either team. pack sidelines!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol what on earth?! 😂😂😂 who is even talking about Stealth anywhere anymore? Igloo was in six championship games in six tournaments—they’re not even thinking about Stealth and no one else is either. Not even on the radar 😂

This is a dense comment. Igloo Ran into Rebels twice this year. They lost both times.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Super dense and cocky. You cant self-proclaim yourself number 2 because that’s where you think you belong. You put one team in front of you because they absolutely smoked you this past weekend. Putting teams like Madlax and Next level behind you, when you have never beaten either, is also a disservice. Next time you decide to do these “RATINGS” please ensure you’ve done your homework. Igloo out of top ten by 7th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ditto. I was with another team. My kid wanted to watch. It was pretty cool. Never seen so many people on a sideline for a youth game before. That complex is awesome. Was fun to bounce around and watch different games. Also cool to see how many kids know each other thru camps, games, and social media. This place can get a little petty. Awesome to see people comment positively about other kids and programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ditto. I was with another team. My kid wanted to watch. It was pretty cool. Never seen so many people on a sideline for a youth game before. That complex is awesome. Was fun to bounce around and watch different games. Also cool to see how many kids know each other thru camps, games, and social media. This place can get a little petty. Awesome to see people comment positively about other kids and programs.
Yes! The kids in MD this weekend were great - kids from other teams knowing each other, watching each other's games, cheering for each other and just enjoying good lacrosse-- very positive and healthy experience for all these kids! Thankfully the kids are still unaffected by the outlooks held by the petty people here and getting what they should out of this experience.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing Exprss has been quietly acquiring players off camera pre tryout.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best of the rest . . .
7. Dukes
8. Annapolis
9. Sweetlax Upstate
10. HHH Bird Dogs
11. Rebels
12. Crabs

I think this is fair overall - not sure we really need to state as #1, #2, #3 because the top teams can mix it up any given day esp when various elements shift (ALL unbalanced path to chip is a great example). Towermen’s physicality definitely put them in the right position over a tired and/or somewhat checked out at times Igloo team this weekend and they’ve only gotten stronger and more physical this season so teams will need to start figuring out how to take on the football players—but they deserve all the recognition they earned this weekend for sure!

Rebels also beat Dukes and Annapolis. But the reality is there’s a lot of solid lacrosse to be played up and down the east coast. Bodes well for the future of the game as these kids will be competing against each other for the next 6-7 years and hopefully longer!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing Exprss has been quietly acquiring players off camera pre tryout.
You could probably say that about any team--everyone starts talking weeks before tryouts. It is not like the community is so big that you don't know the kids who can make the team/who the team wants and who may be interested in leaving. This isn't a new revelation for anyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a dense comment. Igloo Ran into Rebels twice this year. They lost both times.
You missed the point. Rebel parents care and are holding tight to this. No one else does.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebel Tryouts=WOW

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebel Tryouts=WOW

wow, so many turtle helmets

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels are so much better than igloo

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebel Tryouts=WOW

My kid was there. There wasn’t a ton of talent from outside the current team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha you all are fool. All these kids go to same programs in the future. LI goes to Express and 91. in NJ all go to Leading edge or Tri State. Although BBL is dominating especially with 30 and 31s. Igloo will fall apart in 2 years, it’s a routine experience.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels try outs. Outside of current stealth players. There was a sweet lax Florida and an express kid that could play. The turtles were on the 30s side

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not according to the US Club Lax ratings.
Either way, having strong competition on LI makes all the teams better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Certain teams that are “successful “ are not going to get a ton of talent at tryouts. Mostly filled with kids looking to upgrade their situation. We know the talented kids and they will be locked in prior to tryouts and they will be coming from teams that have struggled.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Express East tryouts enrollment is low.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels tryouts had a lot more than 2 new good kids. That was a great tryout, ton of coaches and staff, organized way it should be. If that’s their first look tryout they will be getting better. Lots of freaking kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few chucks at 91 try outs. Even a winter soldier. Wow

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few chucks at 91 try outs. Even a winter soldier. Wow

Wait until they find out Coach is leaving and the tuition increase.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No coaches leaving, Just adding to staff. Nice try

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone needs to just worry about themselves. That includes club directors coming on here and trying to sway people a certain way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This time next year. L. I. WILL BE EXPRESS COUNTRY

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe their jerseys are better. But not by much. Also their instagram is better. But other than that, no.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy is a talent scout.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels tryouts had a lot more than 2 new good kids. That was a great tryout, ton of coaches and staff, organized way it should be. If that’s their first look tryout they will be getting better. Lots of freaking kids

The next few rebels tryouts will be much worse. Pretty much everyone on their teams has received an early invite already. They didn’t even have to pay for tryouts. All those kids usually go to the first tryout and that’s it. As a result the next few tryouts will be a ghost town.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Head count at 91 was 100+

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No it wasn't. It was well attended but they didn't have 100+ on one field. They just didn't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When do we think 91 offers come out

Like Reply Quote
Page 20 of 24 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Quick Reply