BOTC BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Tryouts Now Posted Onine!!! | Last Chance to attend The CB Laxers Girls UnD1sputed Showcase on Monday - Get Seeb by going to CBLaxers.com | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,819
Posts394,066
Members2,614
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Boys 2026-10th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the Legacy 2026 team doing ?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a rising 9th grader and wondering what your thoughts are on showcases. Which are money grabs and which are truly worth the time and money in 9th grade year. Hoping for insight from folks who have been there and done it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None untill the summer before jr year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am curious about these grade rules that are showing up now more than ever. At crabfeast this weekend , CoachC had a committed 2025 playing on his 2026 team because he plans on doing a PG.

Isn’t that against the rules? Or is that allowed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am curious about these grade rules that are showing up now more than ever. At crabfeast this weekend , CoachC had a committed 2025 playing on his 2026 team because he plans on doing a PG.

There are no rules

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are no rules

Agreed!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no rules, especially in this class. How many holdbacks on Express? This sport is becoming an embarrassment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are no rules

Agreed!!

Haha, doesn't post grad man after he graduates? As in 2025? He's not going to graduate HS in 2026, he's delaying college for a year. Was he playing for them this weekend in the lost bracket?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are no rules

Agreed!!

Haha, doesn't post grad man after he graduates? As in 2025? He's not going to graduate HS in 2026, he's delaying college for a year. Was he playing for them this weekend in the lost bracket?

In my opinion a PG year does not change a grad year. Only a reclass does. And yes, that is what it is. You only have to complain about it for another year. And then, you will get to college and watch 6 year super seniors transfer in and play ahead of your son. Accept it or go enjoy golf with your son. Probably better memories and cheaper. Less frustrating shooting 105 than this. Wish somebody gave this advice 10 years ago. lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are no rules

Agreed!!

In my opinion a PG year does not change a grad year. Only a reclass does. And yes, that is what it is. You only have to complain about it for another year. And then, you will get to college and watch 6 year super seniors transfer in and play ahead of your son. Accept it or go enjoy golf with your son. Probably better memories and cheaper. Less frustrating shooting 105 than this. Wish somebody gave this advice 10 years ago. lol.

I'm fine with reclass kids. My son has been playing with and against them for years. It helped get him ready for HS lacrosse in MD where there are reclass kids everywhere. This isn't a reclass. Just the best 26 team having a college commited kid play down. I'm sure the long term 26 players that are losing playing time to him were thrilled when they lost to FCA this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are no rules

Agreed!!

I'm fine with reclass kids. My son has been playing with and against them for years. It helped get him ready for HS lacrosse in MD where there are reclass kids everywhere. This isn't a reclass. Just the best 26 team having a college commited kid play down. I'm sure the long term 26 players that are losing playing time to him were thrilled when they lost to FCA this weekend.

I thought there weren't holdbacks on the Island?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #444017 Yesterday at 10:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are no rules

Agreed!!

I thought there weren't holdbacks on the Island?

There was no 2025 playing with CoachC at Crabfeast. There is video of the games so tell us what number your imaginary 2025 was. Didn't happen.

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard