BOTC BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Tryouts Now Posted Onine!!! | Last Chance to attend The CB Laxers Girls UnD1sputed Showcase on Monday - Get Seeb by going to CBLaxers.com | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,818
Posts393,997
Members2,614
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Boys 2027-9th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even worse....they added a "combine " this year . They keep grasping at straws to be relevant. And of course to top it off they broadcast some games on YouTube....if you happen to watch one and listen to them try to commentate a boys high school game you will probably turn it off after 2 minutes. They don't know a thing about boys lacrosse.on long island . Time to give it up winks .....nobody goes back to your excelsior after the first time there now so they go back to your silly " winter showcases " and the test if your " be seen " events . They have local coaches calling people up to fill these events now because nobody will go back
Stick to your girl lacrosse tournamenta that you run and stop embarrassing yourselves

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another one that is terrible is the LI Lax Showcase . That event is also run by a local club/HS coach . The problem is he doesn't hide the fact that he's an igloo coach and invites all of the igloo teams there and it becomes an igloo infested selection with kids that can barely catch and throw . There is no real coach evaluating anything....it's igloo then adding in some other kids lol. Save your time and money . It's gotten so bad that the coach running it even picks up the phone to ask why some kids he knows didn't sign up when the numbers are light . He needs to get paid .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe your kid is just terrible!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice job NLF and Matt chandik with your " inside lacrosse coaches poll rankings " so pathetic . Everyone knows that USCL is the only legit rankings that carry a mathematical formula which considers strength of opponents etc ......give it a rest you're me embarrassing yourselves yet again..no shame whatsoever. Which coaches did you poll exactly ? Why don't you show the results ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They polled all nlf coaches just like their player rankings. It is a joke cannot believe college coaches even look at Inside Lacrosse or NLF rankings. Both are so biased. It also trickles into the high school school rankings.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Another one that is terrible is the LI Lax Showcase . That event is also run by a local club/HS coach . The problem is he doesn't hide the fact that he's an igloo coach and invites all of the igloo teams there and it becomes an igloo infested selection with kids that can barely catch and throw . There is no real coach evaluating anything....it's igloo then adding in some other kids lol. Save your time and money . It's gotten so bad that the coach running it even picks up the phone to ask why some kids he knows didn't sign up when the numbers are light . He needs to get paid .

This actually isn't true at all. My older son had several D1 offers that can be directly attributed to playing in the Nassau-Suffolk game a couple of years ago. He didn't play for Igloo and I don't think anyone on his team did.

Be wary of parents whose kids aren't good enough to make these all-star game talking smack about them to make themselves feel better about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They polled all nlf coaches just like their player rankings. It is a joke cannot believe college coaches even look at Inside Lacrosse or NLF rankings. Both are so biased. It also trickles into the high school school rankings.

It's actually embarrassing....anyone that has a kid in youth lacrosse knows the real rankings are USCL. They are the only unbiased, mathematical, algorithm rankings that are legit . These clowns at the NLF have no shame and they even put "powered by the NLF ' on there lol. Go look at USCL rankings and see where those teams are that are ranked in the top 10. You can see who they played , what the score was etc ...and they are legit . Same exact formula as those for hockey rankings . This clown chandik is nothing more than a social media influencer . Pathetic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really, are they missing a team? The rankings are similar...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a dad who used to be on igloo, didn’t play there, left, now his kid doesn’t play on new team. So bash igloo coach and tryout!

Looks like only 4 igloo kids made it for that 2027 team. Throw your theory out window

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So to recap.
Reclass your kid in K, 8th grade or both.
Then put them on HGH.
Prep school for a PG year.
Redshirt their first yr of college.
Brag about them playing in College.
Then they take a job working for one of their peers who graduated on time 3-4 yrs before them.
See a Dr for side effects of HGH use. Diabetes, heart disease and blood clots.
Have them talk to a therapist weekly about how their parents screwed up their lives.

Funny because it’s true.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So to recap.
Then put them on HGH.
Then they take a job working for one of their peers who graduated on time 3-4 yrs before them.
Have them talk to a therapist weekly about how their parents screwed up their lives.

Funny because it’s true.
Please bring me some cheese with that wine. Keep making excuses. Thats what's going to lead to the need for therapy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So to recap.
Then put them on HGH.

Funny because it’s true.
Please bring me some cheese with that wine. Keep making excuses. Thats what's going to lead to the need for therapy.

It’s more likely that your kid will be bringing the cheese and wine to the table after graduating college at 26 while majoring in Lax Bro’ing!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So to recap.
Then put them on HGH.

Funny because it’s true.

It’s more likely that your kid will be bringing the cheese and wine to the table after graduating college at 26 while majoring in Lax Bro’ing!

Have to agree with you . It still bogglesy.kkndbbow adults get @ChillLaxin into this lacrosse hoopla knowing it's a dead end . And before the briankeaa fools on here have a panic attack let me give you a real world story ....I have a friend who was recently asked to help a kid who just graduated from a top college and was a d1 lacrosse player ....the kid didn't make it past the first round of interviews ....why? Because he has nothing to offer besides playing lacrosse. So if you want to be a teacher (nothing wrong with that ) or want to work on sales (nothing wrong with that either ) then fine go ahead and get all worked up about your son playing lacrosse but anything outside of that lacrosse is a dead end and yes your son will most likely be calling the friend with good grades and a good job looking for work

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The people posting in here have NO idea what they are talking about with regards to coaches and recruiting.

If you think college coaches won't recruit your son because they play for a public school, maybe your son just isn't good enough. Coaches will always find the talented kids.

Amen to this.

I do find it interesting that so many are focused on the rich kids. I think it’s more the good ole boy my dad is friends with so and so more than his dad is rich. I watch some lax moms maneuver like nobodies business. It’s who you know for sure. As someone calls it “preordained”
Maybe networking is another word. But if you aren’t networking it seems your kid will get lost in the shuffle.

Yes!! I tell my kid he better work harder because mommy and daddy don’t have the connections

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So to recap.
Then put them on HGH.

Funny because it’s true.

Have to agree with you . It still bogglesy.kkndbbow adults get @ChillLaxin into this lacrosse hoopla knowing it's a dead end . And before the briankeaa fools on here have a panic attack let me give you a real world story ....I have a friend who was recently asked to help a kid who just graduated from a top college and was a d1 lacrosse player ....the kid didn't make it past the first round of interviews ....why? Because he has nothing to offer besides playing lacrosse. So if you want to be a teacher (nothing wrong with that ) or want to work on sales (nothing wrong with that either ) then fine go ahead and get all worked up about your son playing lacrosse but anything outside of that lacrosse is a dead end and yes your son will most likely be calling the friend with good grades and a good job looking for work

Spelling mistakes.
Run on sentences.
Punctuation errors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So to recap.
Then put them on HGH.

Funny because it’s true.

Spelling mistakes.
Run on sentences.
Punctuation errors.

That's the best you got ? Sorry to have killed your hopes and dreams in one lengthy forum post .(Living through your kid )Your poor kid will end up at adelphi , at least you won't have to leave long island as much to watch him play lacrosse when he gets to college .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So to recap.
Then put them on HGH.

Funny because it’s true.

Spelling mistakes.
Run on sentences.
Punctuation errors.

That's the best you got ? Sorry to have killed your hopes and dreams in one lengthy forum post .(Living through your kid )Your poor kid will end up at adelphi , at least you won't have to leave long island as much to watch him play lacrosse when he gets to college .

Did you take any english classes in community college?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So to recap.
Then put them on HGH.

Funny because it’s true.

Spelling mistakes.
Run on sentences.
Punctuation errors.

Sorry , I overestimated your kid . Sounds more like a cw post commit .. congratulations.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eddie Murphy went to Nassau Community College and things turned out ok for him. There is hope.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So to recap.
Then put them on HGH.

Funny because it’s true.

Spelling mistakes.
Run on sentences.
Punctuation errors.

Sorry , I overestimated your kid . Sounds more like a cw post commit .. congratulations.

You seem like a wonderful person, very classy comment. Maybe you should take a break and re-evaluate who you are as a human being.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express rocking. Looks like some changes out there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express rocking. Looks like some changes out there.

Why don't you talk after tomorrow when your team faces some better competition goldie locks ...we all know who you are posting . Good luck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What changes were made? Heard rumors of coaching change. Did it really happen?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What changes were made? Heard rumors of coaching change. Did it really happen?

They will be elite now very shortly. If the man with the Midas touch is coaching. In my opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is chandik now ? After all of his NLF talk , NLF is the best blah blah blah , not only did team ten beat 3 NLF teams but the final at the NAL (largest tournament of the summer ) had two non NLF teams in the final (team 10 vs mad dog)

Any comments from chandik, would love to hear them

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #444003 Yesterday at 08:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is chandik now ? After all of his NLF talk , NLF is the best blah blah blah , not only did team ten beat 3 NLF teams but the final at the NAL (largest tournament of the summer ) had two non NLF teams in the final (team 10 vs mad dog)

Any comments from chandik, would love to hear them

You really have to love the second place dad chest pound.

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #444043 Yesterday at 12:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF National Championships up next, place your bets!

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #444076 Yesterday at 04:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough to figure out 2027. Mad Dog and Laxachusetts seem to be in a league of their own right now - with 91 Machine closely behind them. Kings and West Coast Starz round out the top 5. After that there are 15 or so teams, that can hang with the best on a given day, but just don’t seem to have the same consistency.

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard