BOTC BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Tryouts Now Posted Onine!!! | Last Chance to attend The CB Laxers Girls UnD1sputed Showcase on Monday - Get Seeb by going to CBLaxers.com | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,819
Posts394,112
Members2,614
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 31 1 2 28 29 30 31
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
Anonymous #444199 Yesterday at 11:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Didn't work out so well for 91 in the end - 3D FOGO even scored!

91 lost even with the players from 28 team? Even with the fly in from VA? Maybe next year have just kids that play on the team year round and not drop in for a week or 2 in July.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #444202 3 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With no game today did all of 91 go home after the loss? Will the season continue or will they pull the ripcord like Venom did last year? Trying to understand the mindset of this group rn.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #444204 2 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All LI teams are out before the semis and we’ll likely have another CT team being champions this year. Embarrassing.

Why is it embarrassing? All the on age talent was spread out amongst 6 teams. So watered down. Connecticut has one team in it. Yes, it’s a better team than all the Long Island ones. And the reason they are so much better is because the lack of saturation of options for the good players. Not to hard for anyone with a brain to figure out.

CT has a few top clubs including Primetime, Express North and 2way so more than one.

I think the point here is that those other CT clubs are not particularly good in the 29 class (2way didn't qualify for the WS and EN and PT barely won a game). Whereas the LI had 6 of the 16 teams in the winners bracket and 3 of the top 8. They are much, much deeper (i.e., the talent is more spread out among a larger number of teams).

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #444211 1 hour ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All LI teams are out before the semis and we’ll likely have another CT team being champions this year. Embarrassing.

Why is it embarrassing? All the on age talent was spread out amongst 6 teams. So watered down. Connecticut has one team in it. Yes, it’s a better team than all the Long Island ones. And the reason they are so much better is because the lack of saturation of options for the good players. Not to hard for anyone with a brain to figure out.

CT has a few top clubs including Primetime, Express North and 2way so more than one.

I think the point here is that those other CT clubs are not particularly good in the 29 class (2way didn't qualify for the WS and EN and PT barely won a game). Whereas the LI had 6 of the 16 teams in the winners bracket and 3 of the top 8. They are much, much deeper (i.e., the talent is more spread out among a larger number of teams).

That was exactly my point. Don’t call it embarrassing that 6 teams headquartered within 30-40 miles of each other made the playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #444213 1 hour ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the other guy’s point is that CT is similarly diluted. Fairfield county is a fraction of the population of Nassau.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Page 30 of 31 1 2 28 29 30 31
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard