BOTC BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Tryouts Now Posted Onine!!! | Last Chance to attend The CB Laxers Girls UnD1sputed Showcase on Monday - Get Seeb by going to CBLaxers.com | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,819
Posts394,138
Members2,614
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 267 of 278 1 2 265 266 267 268 269 277 278
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA really put it on ML.

It was quite a blow out. 14-0
Where’s the chirpy Madlax goalie dad? Apparently the little scoopers and rippers are needed back at Madlax
They lost to Igloo. 😂

Watching MadLax break down is great. I can only image how Cabel handled the loss. Knowing him he probably blamed the players.

I hope those B team parents who let their kids abandon their teams just ahead of summer are basking in all of this elite glory.
I wonder when the actual end of their season was with their previous “B” teams? Did they leave mid season or was June 1 the middle between seasons? If it was indeed mid season, that’s very ill advised, despite what Madlax was offering. Shows really poor character and likely burned a bridge in making the decision to leave a team mid season who had given them a roster spot… Hope it works out for them but the outlook is not good

The DCE transfers were midseason.
How many on DCE roster now? Might be more than 91
27 to be exact. About 5 lighter than their NL and ML peers.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
F Bracket at NAL was a complete joke besides FCA. The fact NAL manipulates the bracket like this is embarrassing. It's no wonder new tournaments are popping up and challenging this nonsense. I have no idea how accurate or fair USCL rankings are, but let's use their numbers for humor:

1. Igloo #93
2. Legacy Lumberjacks #46
3. FCA #15
4. Primetime #51
5. Madlax #36
6. 3d Garden State #97

ML got absolutely pummeled by FCA 14-0. They also LOST to Igloo. They then went on to beat 3d GS, which is a B team, and NXT #59 . Then got manhandled by Dukes who wasn't even trying. I know because I watched that game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

Where’s the chirpy Madlax goalie dad? Apparently the little scoopers and rippers are needed back at Madlax
They lost to Igloo. 😂

Watching MadLax break down is great. I can only image how Cabel handled the loss. Knowing him he probably blamed the players.

I hope those B team parents who let their kids abandon their teams just ahead of summer are basking in all of this elite glory.
I wonder when the actual end of their season was with their previous “B” teams? Did they leave mid season or was June 1 the middle between seasons? If it was indeed mid season, that’s very ill advised, despite what Madlax was offering. Shows really poor character and likely burned a bridge in making the decision to leave a team mid season who had given them a roster spot… Hope it works out for them but the outlook is not good

The DCE transfers were midseason.
How many on DCE roster now? Might be more than 91
27 to be exact. About 5 lighter than their NL and ML peers.

DCE went 3-2 at NLF and 4-1 at NAL. Not a bad start to the summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder if clippers cut back on their media budget. Social media silent after another poor showing this weekend.

Haaaa. Yeah, the Clip Show just went dark

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA really put it on ML.

And they and 3d GA both ended up with losing records, despite having the only two elite goalies in the class.

Seriously, Madlax goalie dad, give it up already! No one agrees with you. The 2028 class is loaded with goalie talent ... and the elite goalies don't play for Madlax!

hold on, the post to which you are replying was SARCASTIC, mocking the post from last summer about the two elite goalies. and I am a bit skeptical that the Madlax Dad actually made the post in the first place.
but in any event, there are indeed a lot of good goalies in this class, many of whom were on display in Delaware this weekend, and I am sure whomever made that silly post regrets it.

Very Good Goalie Talent at NAL, just a Quick Look through Tourney Machine:
Annapolis Hawks, True Illinois, Leading Edge, DC Express, Thunder Blue, Express North, 3D Georgia, Venom, BBL Black, MadLax, MadDog National, and 3D New England all have very talented goalkeepers. I may have missed a few others that were at NAL too. It is a deep position in this class.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
F Bracket at NAL was a complete joke besides FCA. The fact NAL manipulates the bracket like this is embarrassing. It's no wonder new tournaments are popping up and challenging this nonsense. I have no idea how accurate or fair USCL rankings are, but let's use their numbers for humor:

1. Igloo #93
3. FCA #15
4. Primetime #51
5. Madlax #36
6. 3d Garden State #97

ML got absolutely pummeled by FCA 14-0. They also LOST to Igloo. They then went on to beat 3d GS, which is a B team, and NXT #59 . Then got manhandled by Dukes who wasn't even trying. I know because I watched that game.

Yep. Meanwhile, these NAL clowns put all of these teams in the other 7 brackets to fight for 7 spots….

Hawks #2
Leading Edge #5
West Coast Stars #7
Express North #10
3d New England #11
91 Venom #12
BBL Black #13
Freedom Red #14
Kings #16
3d GA #17
Mad Dog National #18
Dukes Elite #19
LI Express #21
Thunder Blue #25
Sweetlax Upstate #27

But yeah, let’s put two B teams in the top bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo #93
3. FCA #15
4. Primetime #51
5. Madlax #36
6. 3d Garden State #97

The fact that TWO teams get to come out of this bracket is disgraceful. What a complete joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo #93
3. FCA #15
4. Primetime #51
5. Madlax #36
6. 3d Garden State #97

The fact that TWO teams get to come out of this bracket is disgraceful. What a complete joke.

If the whole bracket was a joke besides FCA, why did FCA not go 3-0? Do tell.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo #93
3. FCA #15
4. Primetime #51
5. Madlax #36
6. 3d Garden State #97

Yep. Meanwhile, these NAL clowns put all of these teams in the other 7 brackets to fight for 7 spots….

Hawks #2
Leading Edge #5
West Coast Stars #7
Express North #10
3d New England #11
91 Venom #12
BBL Black #13
Freedom Red #14
Kings #16
3d GA #17
Mad Dog National #18
Dukes Elite #19
LI Express #21
Thunder Blue #25
Sweetlax Upstate #27

1. Igloo #93
3. FCA #15
4. Primetime #51
5. Madlax #36
6. 3d Garden State #97

Hawks #2
Leading Edge #5
West Coast Stars #7
Express North #10
3d New England #11
91 Venom #12
BBL Black #13
Freedom Red #14
Kings #16
3d GA #17
Mad Dog National #18
Dukes Elite #19
LI Express #21
Thunder Blue #25
Sweetlax Upstate #27

That’s a loaded tourney. Great field of teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo #93
3. FCA #15
4. Primetime #51
5. Madlax #36
6. 3d Garden State #97

Hawks #2
Leading Edge #5
West Coast Stars #7
Express North #10
3d New England #11
91 Venom #12
BBL Black #13
Freedom Red #14
Kings #16
3d GA #17
Mad Dog National #18
Dukes Elite #19
LI Express #21
Thunder Blue #25
Sweetlax Upstate #27

Good post, that is absurd. What is hilarious is that ML tries to sell people on the chance to play against elite competition, and then does everything in its power to dodge elite competition.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo #93
3. FCA #15
4. Primetime #51
5. Madlax #36
6. 3d Garden State #97

Just one of those games vs. Legacy. Down 4-0 early, lots of penalties, Legacy's goalie was hot, lost 6-5. Legacy started bleeding the clock right after halftime. Everything that could go wrong did type of game. Just a horrible loss to a team FCA should beat by 5+. The games vs. 3d NE (lost by 2) and BBL (won by 1) were good games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo #93
3. FCA #15
4. Primetime #51
5. Madlax #36
6. 3d Garden State #97

Hawks #2
Leading Edge #5
West Coast Stars #7
Express North #10
3d New England #11
91 Venom #12
BBL Black #13
Freedom Red #14
Kings #16
3d GA #17
Mad Dog National #18
Dukes Elite #19
LI Express #21
Thunder Blue #25
Sweetlax Upstate #27

Good post, that is absurd. What is hilarious is that ML tries to sell people on the chance to play against elite competition, and then does everything in its power to dodge elite competition.
Haaaa! Isn’t that the truth…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo #93
3. FCA #15
4. Primetime #51
5. Madlax #36
6. 3d Garden State #97

Are you defending this bracket? FCA clearly got tripped up in the Legacy game, by a team that is not very good (Legacy). How did Legacy and Igloo do when they got to the bracket? They got embarrassed. And then got to play each other in a pillow fight in their consolation game. Those teams are not top 50 teams in the country. Neither is Madlax, 3d Garden State, or PrimeTime.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of chatter going around that Leading Edge used ineligible players last weekend at NLF and this weekend at NAL. They brought in high school players who ARE NOT reclassing. I don't care about holdbacks and the double holdbacks that they have. What should be cared about by all is cheating when using kids who are not and will not be 2028’s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of chatter going around that Leading Edge used ineligible players last weekend at NLF and this weekend at NAL. They brought in high school players who ARE NOT reclassing. I don't care about holdbacks and the double holdbacks that they have. What should be cared about by all is cheating when using kids who are not and will not be 2028’s.

2Way has been doing this for years. These Brunswick kids who are 2027’s but who “plan on doing a PG year” and are playing down in 2028 in the meantime. Complete BS. Don’t know if LE is guilty of such, but that would be pathetic if so. I suspect the BBL parents would know if this is accurate or not… and I agree, holdbacks are part of the game at this point— but your kid actually needs to hold back, and then deal with that process in itself

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo #93
3. FCA #15
4. Primetime #51
5. Madlax #36
6. 3d Garden State #97

Just one of those games vs. Legacy. Down 4-0 early, lots of penalties, Legacy's goalie was hot, lost 6-5. Legacy started bleeding the clock right after halftime. Everything that could go wrong did type of game. Just a horrible loss to a team FCA should beat by 5+. The games vs. 3d NE (lost by 2) and BBL (won by 1) were good games.

perhaps FCA is over ranked at 15. if the one "good" team was not as good as billed, that makes the founders pool even more of a sham that it is already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sadly, I am not surprised at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2Way has been doing this for years. These Brunswick kids who are 2027’s but who “plan on doing a PG year” and are playing down in 2028 in the meantime. Complete BS. Don’t know if LE is guilty of such, but that would be pathetic if so. I suspect the BBL parents would know if this is accurate or not… and I agree, holdbacks are part of the game at this point— but your kid actually needs to hold back, and then deal with that process in itself

You might be able to call out 2way for being an almost national team but according to my son who has friends on the team, they only added a fogo and goalie since last year. Apparently the fogo is a Maryland kid. I saw them play the crabs this weekend. They were outsized by the crabs but their skill and athleticism was far superior.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You might be able to call out 2way for being an almost national team but according to my son who has friends on the team, they only added a fogo and goalie since last year. Apparently the fogo is a Maryland kid. I saw them play the crabs this weekend. They were outsized by the crabs but their skill and athleticism was far superior.

2way definitely pooling kids from many different areas, as long as their all in the grade I have no issues with them at all. Additionally, I have seen them play, they’re fast, athletic and very skilled.

Now LE on the other hand, it appears the speculation of them using current 2027’s is true, all I can say is SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!
What parent would actually allow their child to play down a grade, losers!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LE parents were very forthcoming with using high school players. Scary how it was no big deal. 2way has been doing the same for years. Winning a T-shirt has become more important than developing players. Sad day for this sport

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2Way did it a couple of years ago for sure but are all 8th graders now. They’re definitely older but within the lines and yes, highly skilled.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope they also (at least) added 2 kids from Team Money in PA. They were not on 2Way last year. One is a reclass...an actual 1st grade reclass. Not the CT nonsense "Future reclass" Not defending holdbacks but just saying....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2way definitely pooling kids from many different areas, as long as their all in the grade I have no issues with them at all. Additionally, I have seen them play, they’re fast, athletic and very skilled.

Now LE on the other hand, it appears the speculation of them using current 2027’s is true, all I can say is SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!

Leading Edge 100% cheated and brought in 27s Sunday who are not reclassing! CHEATERS!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone give more specifics on the Leading Edge 2027's, such as how you know? If true, it is a shame that nobody turned them in.
it looks like NAL whiffed on two issues, roster verification and the rigged founders bracket. c'mon guys, do better!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fogo from MD played with 2way for the first time this past weekend. Same kid who moved FCA -> 91 -> and now DCE. Also plays for Red Hots. Great player, but no loyalty whatsoever. Will have 10 different jerseys in his closet at this time next year. Think he also left McDonogh for some odd reason.

2way’s other fogo in DE was also great. They smoked the crabs at the dot. The crabs has size on D, but not sure about their skill or IQ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fogo from MD played with 2way for the first time this past weekend. Same kid who moved FCA -> 91 -> and now DCE. Also plays for Red Hots. Great player, but no loyalty whatsoever. Will have 10 different jerseys in his closet at this time next year. Think he also left McDonogh for some odd reason.

2way’s other fogo in DE was also great. They smoked the crabs at the dot. The crabs has size on D, but not sure about their skill or IQ.

So is 2Way now another “Red Hots National” that rosters 40 kids, and sees who shows up this weekend? Sounds like they’re trying to pull in kids from PA and MD now, which doesn’t make sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team money kids have been on 2way for at least a few years. Last year they wore 2way helmets in HOCO and someone lost their mind on here saying they brought in 2way kids and Philly kids to win AAA. One of their parents is the team money coach. Not sure about their ages but I believe they played in the World Series last year even though they are from Pennsylvania.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So here’s the latest side hustle for when your team underperforms: just slip them under your B team alias. The Crabs 2028 played last weekend but magically morphed into the Baltimore Crabs Blue 2028 for the rankings. In other words, if it doesn’t work out and you lose, just simply change it to your B team to avoid hurting your rankings. Brilliant!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Leading Edge 100% cheated and brought in 27s Sunday who are not reclassing! CHEATERS!

Are you a salty Hawks parent or do you have actual player #’s who are not in fact currently heading into 9th grade this fall? You seem pretty certain… but unless you present some proof or jersey #’s, it’s just hyperbole….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are a parent of a player and you are ok with your player playing down on a team for a tournament in order to win, you are an embarrassing lost. There is no other word for you. And the coaches of the team that allowed it are right there with you. Losers. Your kids will be made fun of behind their backs, you will be talked about relentlessly as cheaters, and the friends you think you have now are gone because they don’t want to be associated with you. Best part is you are oblivious to all of it, because all you’re thinking about is how your kid played down and helped the team win. Fist pump for you, losers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This absolutely happened! It can be backed up with clear evidence to support that Leading Edge had 4-5 players who are 27s and are not reclassing play at NLF and NAL. This blatant disregard for the rules must be punished. We can't allow this type of cheating to continue, and we need to clean up the game of it. Three things must happen immediately to send a strong message to LE and any other team that cheats. First, LE needs to forfeit all their wins at NLF and NAL. Second, US Club Lax should ban them for one year from the rankings. Third, and the one that should send a clear message is NLF and NAL, as well as Crabfeast and Naptown tournament directors, should BAN LE FOR TWO YEARS!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can a Leading Edge parent respond as to whether this is true? So far there have been no denials.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So here’s the latest side hustle for when your team underperforms: just slip them under your B team alias. The Crabs 2028 played last weekend but magically morphed into the Baltimore Crabs Blue 2028 for the rankings. In other words, if it doesn’t work out and you lose, just simply change it to your B team to avoid hurting your rankings. Brilliant!

What rankings are you looking at? The results from last weekend are under Crabs Lacrosse on USClub lax

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What rankings are you looking at? The results from last weekend are under Crabs Lacrosse on USClub lax

Ok ok I see what’s going on here. Salty Crabs Dad and salty Hawks Dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course it is, Ignore him, His son didnt make Crabs and he is still upset.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no denying the Hawks are sore losers! Hawks 'dynasty' is built on holdbacks. LE is just out-Hawking the Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are a parent of a player and you are ok with your player playing down on a team for a tournament in order to win, you are an embarrassing lost. There is no other word for you. And the coaches of the team that allowed it are right there with you. Losers. Your kids will be made fun of behind their backs, you will be talked about relentlessly as cheaters, and the friends you think you have now are gone because they don’t want to be associated with you. Best part is you are oblivious to all of it, because all you’re thinking about is how your kid played down and helped the team win. Fist pump for you, losers.

Ok Perry Mason, I will get Paul on it right away. Your team cheated. Own up to it. If you have not ( reclassed, heldback, prefirst or whatever you want to call playing down for your age) prior to start of tournament, you cheated . Future doesnt count and it sure doesnt count when you dont intend to reclass.

Got caught , simple as that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no denying the Hawks are sore losers! Hawks 'dynasty' is built on holdbacks. LE is just out-Hawking the Hawks.

Actually it was quite the opposite. I sat with several Hawks parents and chatted with them during the LE game. They were hardly salty. They actually were very chill and were saying that their kids looked sloppy and tired. They played a really tough semi against Venom and it appeared to take a little out of them. And if they are built on holdbacks you cannot tell by their size, they are not very big at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course it is, Ignore him, His son didnt make Crabs and he is still upset.
How many Crabs will be on the cut block after losing to Riot Chaos. Prob should knock them out of the top 25.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This absolutely happened! It can be backed up with clear evidence to support that Leading Edge had 4-5 players who are 27s and are not reclassing play at NLF and NAL. This blatant disregard for the rules must be punished. We can't allow this type of cheating to continue, and we need to clean up the game of it. Three things must happen immediately to send a strong message to LE and any other team that cheats. First, LE needs to forfeit all their wins at NLF and NAL. Second, US Club Lax should ban them for one year from the rankings. Third, and the one that should send a clear message is NLF and NAL, as well as Crabfeast and Naptown tournament directors, should BAN LE FOR TWO YEARS!

I agree an example should finally be made by all tournament directors! Do what is right for once! Stop the cheating of non-reclass players.

Like Reply Quote
Page 267 of 278 1 2 265 266 267 268 269 277 278
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard