BOTC BOTC
The Girls UnD1sputed Showcase less than 1 Week Away - Get Seeb by going to CBLaxers.com | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,818
Posts393,687
Members2,614
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
Re: Boys 2031-5th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Def hard to read but sounds like an Igloo and Rebels hater, what's new?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MadLax is a great team. No one says otherwise.
Igloo also played their entire roster as well in the championship game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2031s are good, but they will go the way of ML 2024, 2026 and 2028s. There are already rumblings about the Madlax 2029s. All of them were top teams until about 7th/8th grade. Eventually they will get tired of their owner and coaches who are always looking for the next shiny object.....bring in guest players....and the kids who started from the beginning will get frustrated with PT. Parents will get more pissed. I don't even want to discuss the level of Daddy Ball. Almost every ML team is coached by a dad (except 2031s). You are seeing it happen now with the 2028 divorce. Most went to DC express and a few went to Next Level. Just look at the rankings. Madlax 2028 got worked this weekend by teams ranked in the 90s. Fwiw

-DMV Dad With Many Kids Who Has Seen It All

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax 2031s are good, but they will go the way of ML 2024, 2026 and 2028s. There are already rumblings about the Madlax 2029s. All of them were top teams until about 7th/8th grade. Eventually they will get tired of their owner and coaches who are always looking for the next shiny object.....bring in guest players....and the kids who started from the beginning will get frustrated with PT. Parents will get more pissed. I don't even want to discuss the level of Daddy Ball. Almost every ML team is coached by a dad (except 2031s). You are seeing it happen now with the 2028 divorce. Most went to DC express and a few went to Next Level. Just look at the rankings. Madlax 2028 got worked this weekend by teams ranked in the 90s. Fwiw

Wait and watch what happens when CM kid comes to the 29’s from the 28’s

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is Daddy Ball? How are the ‘25 and ‘27s? Isn’t it natural for some years/teams to be good and others not?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2031 does have a Dad coach. I know this as a fact as I know the Dad well. He is a good dude

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Titans looked pretty good. Nick was coaching the kids in a huddle during a TO and the other 2 dads were walking around in their too tight T-shirts saying notIntelligent things like “dig deep,” and “you have to want it!” I was literally crying at this spectacle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Titans are bad, very bad, again, too many dad coaches and dad kids arent good enough to log every minute

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I honestly disagree that they are very very bad. It seems they are a good goalie away from playing with anyone. The full game I watched on Saturday, they were up 3-1 vs Stealth at the half and didn't get a second half save. From what I've seen they never get big saves, let alone many saves at all. I do agree on the dad coaches....their kids get more time then their talent deserves. Seems like some better players playing time suffers as a result. I don't think this team is as far off as people make them out to be. Add a legit goalie and fix the playing time issue......shouldnt be too difficult to do. Problem is they may lose some of those talented players this summer which will create more issues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This basically describes every top-end DMV lax team with the only difference being that MadLax tends to be so toxic that it struggles to retain or bring in talent once the better kids are older and have their pick of teams to join, so teams like Next Level, Crabs, FCA, etc. clean up in the transfer and "fly-in" portal. It's not like any of these teams are fielding teams of 10th graders with rosters that mimic their 5th grade rosters. You're lucky if 5 kids from the young teams end up staying all the way through, regardless of what club you're at.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Titans are bad, very bad, again, too many dad coaches and dad kids arent good enough to log every minute

The 91 bashing is exhausting. The same unoriginal comments over and over... "Bad, very bad..." Is it fair to say that the Winter Soldiers, Stealth, and Chucks are probably the top 3 on LI? -taking turns beating each other. The Titans did not make the 8 Team cut for NAL championship bracket as those 3 teams did. However, they finished the weekend 3-2, which is an improvement. There is no dominant team, except Madlax who marched through all the competition, 6-0. S2S, Express East, and Legacy also had rough weekends. I suppose If you're not the best on LI at the 5th grade level, you should just quit now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express doesn’t want any rebels. Stay over there ! LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have the Chucks beat Igloo in a tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Titans are “very bad” ha! This thread is great. 5th grade and we are acting like our kids will play at Virginia. It will work out for all of our kids. They will all be good at something and it probably won’t be lax. I do know this, Rebels still @chillinlax

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have the Chucks beat Armada in a tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hammerheads dominated at long Ireland this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I honestly disagree that they are very very bad. It seems they are a good goalie away from playing with anyone. The full game I watched on Saturday, they were up 3-1 vs Stealth at the half and didn't get a second half save. From what I've seen they never get big saves, let alone many saves at all. I do agree on the dad coaches....their kids get more time then their talent deserves. Seems like some better players playing time suffers as a result. I don't think this team is as far off as people make them out to be. Add a legit goalie and fix the playing time issue......shouldnt be too difficult to do. Problem is they may lose some of those talented players this summer which will create more issues.

You are bashing specific 11 year old lacrosse players on an anonymous forum. I don’t think you can get much lower.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hammerheads are an A team playing against B teams. Good job dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are on a team called the "Hammerheads", lax isn't for you quit now. It also means your dad is a "Hammerhead" and you will be tortured on the car ride home.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL - I think Checkmate is based in GC? Hammerheads are right where they belong. They are an on the cusp team like Warriors, Riot. Their other team is the reef sharks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are not anything like those teams. From what I understand they are largely a "summer team" with no year round programming and only very few tournaments entered. Kind of a baby step from PAL into travel. For whatever reason 2031 is a pretty good year for them?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hammerheads are an A team playing against B teams. Good job dad
Ok dad. They crushed the competition. Probably more of a AA team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then play the AA division Ur bragging about beating B teams LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Back to reality What’s on tap at tristar Looks like a Long Island team could take the box of t-shirts Rebels beat 2way and it’s all but a lock

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the GC rams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the GC rams

They are ok, good kids play on travel teams which is about a little under half. Whenever they play in travel tourneys there is conflict if their club teams play at another tournament. That's why you don't see 'Set play but in that case all of their kids play on travel teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rams are a town team. Similar to a rec team in the DMV. There is no need for them to play in club tourneys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough day to be a Rebel

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Facts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough day to play for Express Chucks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels got booted across the board. That didn’t age well

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They did not play well and lost a few kids in the last game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The gap has closed on Rebels. It’s igloo and everyone else on LI

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Losing to 91 is the cherry on top today, we’ve heard it for years, this is the rebels year, it won’t fail like every other year, start making calls and moves parents, it’s going be a busy tryout season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels are good!!! Hahaha!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That 91 team is not as bad as people have claimed them to be

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure how Rebels are so hated on this thread of people pumping their chests. Had a very bad weekend. We know they will be fine. We should be congratulating igloo on a great championship. Rebels beat igloo in championship only a few weeks ago. Lots of teams emerging at the 31 level. Express, 91 took steps up this year thus far. Express East had a few good games. Having competition on LI is a good thing for the boys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Back to reality What’s on tap at tristar Looks like a Long Island team could take the box of t-shirts Rebels beat 2way and it’s all but a lock

A little over-confident as usual…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That 91 team is not as bad as people have claimed them to be

4-1 on the weekend. Beat the Chucks 2 days in a row, and finished up with a W over Stealth. Embracing the small victories. Congrats Igloo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 CO #27 ejected from game vs Igloo after attacking a player. Parents acted horribly (though 91 CO coach was apologetic and booted the kid too so kudos to him). 91 CO parents spent the whole game heckling kids, encouraging the kids dirty plays, and calling any penalties “girl lax”. Not surprising one of their kids snapped and attacked a kid given the environment they’re in I guess. Was disgraceful showing by parents especially

Like Reply Quote
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard