BOTC BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Tryouts Now Posted Onine!!! | Last Chance to attend The CB Laxers Girls UnD1sputed Showcase on Monday - Get Seeb by going to CBLaxers.com | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,818
Posts394,005
Members2,614
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 88 of 89 1 2 86 87 88 89
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Public school parents so envious, lolol

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For all you haters….HHH 27 won Summer Slam this weekend. The winning has started…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Radnor with the four-peat. Quite a lacrosse dynasty on the mainline.

Stay public!
m

Stay public!
But ONLY AFTER you get as much as you can from from the InterAc families $$ and get fired. Then stay public.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For all you haters….HHH 27 won Summer Slam this weekend. The winning has started…

You got me! I actually looked up the bracket before I realized this was a troll….gosh darn you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You got me! I actually looked up the bracket before I realized this was a troll….gosh darn you

But they did win

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But they did win

Wait a minute, so it wasn’t a joke? It was a 4 team bracket with each team being worse than the next. I have nothing against the team or the kids but you can’t come on here and puff your chest about that, VLC, Steps and True Indiana. C’mon dude

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly a troll. Relax. it was just a tune up weekend for the boys in green. The older teams had some loses… I’m sssuming that was because of the Radnor vs LaSalle game.

Heads up scheduling if you ask me. BM knew his roster and their commitments well ahead of the time. Maybe this guy isn’t half as bad as people on here make him out to be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly a troll. Relax. it was just a tune up weekend for the boys in green. The older teams had some loses… I’m sssuming that was because of the Radnor vs LaSalle game.

Heads up scheduling if you ask me. BM knew his roster and their commitments well ahead of the time. Maybe this guy isn’t half as bad as people on here make him out to be.

It had nothing to do with knowing personal. The tournament they were supposed to play in - the HHH run one at The Hill School - THe Big 4 (I think) folded and they quickly had to find a tournament that spots for them. Thats it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It would be easier if everyone just said where their kid plays to give context to their bias. I don’t mind the differing opinions but at least own who you’re routing for

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It would be easier if everyone just said where their kid plays to give context to their bias. I don’t mind the differing opinions but at least own who you’re routing for

Or just eliminate the anonymity…it would spur better conversations or at least make the parent sidelines more interesting during games

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Usually the biases are pretty clear. next.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People detest on HHH because their parents are insufferable, common here claiming nothing compares to NLF, that their club as the gold standard. I certainly recognize the clubs successes, BMs as well but look in the mirrror dude.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People detest on HHH because their parents are insufferable, common here claiming nothing compares to NLF, that their club as the gold standard. I certainly recognize the clubs successes, BMs as well but look in the mirrror dude.

We just need to look at Caitlin Clark, her success, and all the ill-will she gets because she is so great. It's almost a proverb. If people are disliking on you, then you are probably doing something right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For a Philadelphia potential D1 collegiate lacrosse player you should be at HHH or brotherly love, you can manage with an NXT, MESA, Freedom or Team Ten, but it’s a tougher road. If you disagrees you probably didn’t make the cut.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For a Philadelphia potential D1 collegiate lacrosse player you should be at HHH or brotherly love, you can manage with an NXT, MESA, Freedom or Team Ten, but it’s a tougher road. If you disagrees you probably didn’t make the cut.
I don't understand the trolling. The best 26's are at Team TEN, MESA, and Freedom. The best 27's are at Team TEN, Brotherly Love and Freedom. Best 28's Freedom, Duke's and Brotherly Love. Everyone else don't worry about it. If you made any of those teams you would have made the cut for HHH.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This has been an incredible run. Do they have anything left in the tank for next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which brotherly love team under the 2024 grad year has performed at a high level? I’ll wait… by your take it’s clear you have zero idea about the Philadelphia area club lacrosse landscape. Team Ten has what could be the top 2026 team in the nation. Freedom has the best 2028 team in the Philly area. Mesa and NXT consistently have players going to high level D1 schools. The truth is if you are top level talent in the Philly area and you play for a club team and go to showcases, college coaches will find you and recruit you assuming you’re not a psycho and have decent grades. It’s that simple

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which brotherly love team under the 2024 grad year has performed at a high level? I’ll wait… by your take it’s clear you have zero idea about the Philadelphia area club lacrosse landscape. Team Ten has what could be the top 2026 team in the nation. Freedom has the best 2028 team in the Philly area. Mesa and NXT consistently have players going to high level D1 schools. The truth is if you are top level talent in the Philly area and you play for a club team and go to showcases, college coaches will find you and recruit you assuming you’re not a psycho and have decent grades. It’s that simple

Team TEN has the best 26 and 27 teams in Philly area.

As of the last rankings, Brotherly Love 27's are currently the second best in the area by U.S. Club Lax. Their 28's are third best in the area. It's seems you are a little too confident on your knowledge of Philly club lax.

Brotherly Love 25's are ranked higher then HHH, but I think given the commitments and lesser level of participation with 2025 it's hard to know what to read out of that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brotherly Love is not a Philly team, it’s DE, let’s end there.
As for their teams, no one cares, they’re a no factor. Why? Because they’re not a Philly team. You wanna include Jersey Express too? They’re based out of SNJ…
It’s HHH, Team Ten and for 28’s and below, it’s Duke’s and NXT. That’s it (freedom has one good team, enjoy it)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We just need to look at Caitlin Clark, her success, and all the ill-will she gets because she is so great. It's almost a proverb. If people are disliking on you, then you are probably doing something right.

Haters only detest on the winners. Winners dont care about the losers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As for their teams, no one cares, they’re a no factor. Why? Because they’re not a Philly team. You wanna include Jersey Express too? They’re based out of SNJ…
It’s HHH, Team Ten and for 28’s and below, it’s Duke’s and NXT. That’s it (freedom has one good team, enjoy it)

You are ridiculous. They are called Brotherly Love because of their association with the City of Brotherly Love, which given your lack of understanding about the area is a nickname for the City of Philadelphia. They practice in West Chester. Even if they all lived in Wilmington, it would still be a Philadelphia team. I would have no objection to including Jersey Express as they are also a Philly Metro team.

If your standard is where the team practices HHH is probably the only Philadelphia Club, therefore, they would be the best! Congratulations! If you google HHH lacrosse the first thing that comes up is the girls page. That is because after the 2025's it's mostly club at this point. Let's end there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true. BL has a Philly team. BL also has a DE team. BL 2027 is the best team locally. Word is BL will have best 2027 and 2028 team after tryouts. Unless HHH steps in. Where will Futures go?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true. BL has a Philly team. BL also has a DE team. BL 2027 is the best team locally. Word is BL will have best 2027 and 2028 team after tryouts. Unless HHH steps in. Where will Futures go?

Huh?

Brotherly Love considers themselves a PA team. The 27's got much better this season. They are not the best team locally. I suppose if you draw the location small enough they would be. That is not to say they are not a great team, they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not true. BL has a Philly team. BL also has a DE team. BL 2027 is the best team locally. Word is BL will have best 2027 and 2028 team after tryouts. Unless HHH steps in. Where will Futures go?[/quote]

Are the team ten offensive studs going to BL 2027? And all the freedom 2028s are leaving for BL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are the team ten offensive studs going to BL 2027? And all the freedom 2028s are leaving for BL?[/quote]
What is brotherly love offering that TEN isn’t?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the team ten offensive studs going to BL 2027? And all the freedom 2028s are leaving for BL?[/quote]
What is brotherly love offering that TEN isn’t?[/quote]

Not sure, defense as the 27 team is looking to sure up their D with tryouts a couple of weeks ago

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are the team ten offensive studs going to BL 2027? And all the freedom 2028s are leaving for BL?
What is brotherly love offering that TEN isn’t?[/quote]

Brotherly Love got much better by picking up up some Mesa players and a few Team TEN players. I would be surprised if Team TEN's studs went anywhere. Then again I would have said that about Mesa last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you think the TEN offensive studs are going anywhere?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haven’t you been paying attention HHH is the future.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH did have the top rated 5 star in PA again this year. Six years in a row. Numbers argue top players in state are at HHH year in and out. And top 2 rated 2026s in state at LaSalle this year. PIAA flexing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FWIW, the NLF tournaments draw the biggest bank of college recruiters year over year. Until that changes, HHH is the future.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH did have the top rated 5 star in PA again this year. Six years in a row. Numbers argue top players in state are at HHH year in and out. And top 2 rated 2026s in state at LaSalle this year. PIAA flexing.

nice job!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nice job!

If you aren't at HHH by your sophomore year, D1 is not in your future.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FWIW, the NLF tournaments draw the biggest bank of college recruiters year over year. Until that changes, HHH is the future.

NLF has lost a ton of credibility as a result of blackballing tough competition. HHH has been an amazing program, but it is hard to argue that it has not slipped.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They just put more 2025s into D1 than all the clubs combined. Right after doing it for 2024, 2023, 2022 and on and on and on. Same for this 2026 year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree no alternative but high school is more important right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So I see everyone made it to the Dispensary prior to the weekend…and went with the high milligram options this week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you aren't at HHH by your sophomore year, D1 is not in your future.[/quote]

What a dense comment. I guess that stud2027 on team ten and malvern should just quit now

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They just put more 2025s into D1 than all the clubs combined. Right after doing it for 2024, 2023, 2022 and on and on and on. Same for this 2026 year.
I am assuming this is a troll since this statement is absurd. That is not saying the have not done great.

Please tell us about the 2026 commits. It will be exciting to be on the early end of the news.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least one person is paying attention.

Like Reply Quote
Page 88 of 89 1 2 86 87 88 89
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard