BOTC BOTC
The Girls UnD1sputed Showcase less than 1 Week Away - Get Seeb by going to CBLaxers.com | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,818
Posts393,752
Members2,614
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 30 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rebels are a PITA, they want to be relevant but just can't figure it out. The constant cheerleading on these boards is exhausting. The Rebels families and directors should take a pulse of what they have and just be happy. The club does well, but it will never break the upper echelon of club teams and the reputations they have earned. Know your role, and enjoy your role.

I think their coaches all coach like four teams. That’s never a good situation in my opinion. It’s always fun to go to tournaments and your coach is with another team.

We talking rebels or 91 now?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In my opinion, if your son is on Mooselax white, there maybe better options worth exploring

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Chaos is using 28s again like they did in the WS qualifiers.Parents on that team are shameless.Paying all that money just to have kids from another team dominate playing time .I guess as long as they get their 91 hats and bumper stickers it all good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Chaos is using 28s again like they did in the WS qualifiers.Parents on that team are shameless.Paying all that money just to have kids from another team dominate playing time .I guess as long as they get their 91 hats and bumper stickers it all good.

Isn’t the NLF for 29s and below age based. Lotsa choices on Long Island for choice. They obviously accepting of this. And if they are unhappy they can leave. They are not cheating, just putting the best team out there. Don’t agree with it, but what a parent chooses for their son is their choice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks had 1/2 a squad day 1.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They just lost to Leading Edge in the bracket. Fusion Futures played 4 games yesterday and took the 1 seed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually they didnt. No guests this weekend. Regular team only.

And yes, they beat the Hawks straight up.

And they lost in OT to Leading Edge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish coaches would read the rules before play starts at a tourney. Very embarrassing and ad when they argue and make up things to support it. And make a complete spectacle of things.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn’t the NLF for 29s and below age based. Lotsa choices on Long Island for choice. They obviously accepting of this. And if they are unhappy they can leave. They are not cheating, just putting the best team out there. Don’t agree with it, but what a parent chooses for their son is their choice.

Age based is a misconception.
The World Series is age based. As long as the kid is born after 9/1/2010 they can play regardless of grade.

The NLF and other tournaments are grade based with an age cut off. So kids are supposed to meet both requirements. For 2029, they must be in 7th grade or less (6th etc) and born after 6/1/2010. So any team running 28’s, not in a WS event, is not playing by the rules.

Next year there is no age cut off for 29’s. You just have to be in the grade.

I didn’t see any glaring violations this weekend. 6/1 cut off allows kids to be a complete year older than others, so puberty is rocking while other have not started. Some tes definitely have more of those “older kids” than others (Fusion, Kings) but it’s within the rules.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone complaining about age with the 29 year is in for a rude awakening.
Take a look at the team photo of leading edge who won the 28 division.
You people have it easy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people have it easy.

That the team that had prep school helmets on “8th graders”?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people have it easy.

Totally right. This 2029 class has never played against older kids. Ever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people have it easy.

Just have your kid find the pic on social media if you can’t do it yourself. Don’t matter what helmets they are wearing. If you took the average age of that team and compared it to the 3 2028 Long Island teams at the tournament, you’re probably looking at a 12-18 month age gap.
As stated, be grateful your son is a 2029. No need to complain. Your travel lax journey has been a walk in the park compared to the 26-28 graduation years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people have it easy.

Just have your kid find the pic on social media if you can’t do it yourself. Don’t matter what helmets they are wearing. If you took the average age of that team and compared it to the 3 2028 Long Island teams at the tournament, you’re probably looking at a 12-18 month age gap.
As stated, be grateful your son is a 2029. No need to complain. Your travel lax journey has been a walk in the park compared to the 26-28 graduation years.

Being honest, I don’t care about the 28’s, or your child’s journey, or the 28 Leading Edge team. I’ll see plenty of the 28’s next year as they reclass to 29, including a bunch of Long Island kids whose parents have already made their intentions clear. I know exactly what’s coming in the years ahead, and I know which kids “mysteriously disappeared” off rosters this year when the rules were put in place. They’ll all be back next year.

If you want to tell us how hard the 26-28’s have it, put it in the appropriate thread. This is the 29 thread. It was a good competitive weekend and teams appeared to be playing by rules.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people have it easy.

Being honest, I don’t care about the 28’s, or your child’s journey, or the 28 Leading Edge team. I’ll see plenty of the 28’s next year as they reclass to 29, including a bunch of Long Island kids whose parents have already made their intentions clear. I know exactly what’s coming in the years ahead, and I know which kids “mysteriously disappeared” off rosters this year when the rules were put in place. They’ll all be back next year.

If you want to tell us how hard the 26-28’s have it, put it in the appropriate thread. This is the 29 thread. It was a good competitive weekend and teams appeared to be playing by rules.

That’s great, but I wasn’t speaking to you. I was talking to the parents who were complaining about ages and teams bringing 28s to the tournament. You’re obviously ok with it and have a grasp of what’s to come. Many on here do not. And have shown that they do not. And that’s who I was addressing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No glaring violations???? Did you see the 29 champs? Are you serious?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No glaring violations???? Did you see the 29 champs? Are you serious?

That team was Nationals LC under a different name.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know exactly who they were. I was referring to an age violation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know exactly who they were. I was referring to an age violation.

Ha. I don’t think you got it…lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Futures is not Nationals under a different name, it is a pure Philly club team with no age violations

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why aren’t Nationals, Futures, or Bostons Phinest playing at NAL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Futures is not Nationals under a different name, it is a pure Philly club team with no age violations

Stop. It is. Everyone knows it. Everyone around 29’s for years knows it. Philly just put together a club last year and then they roll every top 29 team by 10 goals? Law of averages says otherwise.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just hope they beat Eclipse. Cant stand that group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on man. Do you think people believe that? I saw a kid from the 2028 Richmond Hawks get undressed and throw on Fusion gear. NLF failed on this one, National teams should be banned from club tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
National LC and Futures are the same thing. They shouldn't be allowed in club tourneys and guessing most of their players are on several different club rosters. Boston's Phinest is 3D New England.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why aren’t Nationals, Futures, or Bostons Phinest playing at NAL?

NAL doesn’t let cheaters in the door

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pure Philly team from VA, MD, CT and NY. Haha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They're not fooling anyone. One kid plays for Duke's 2028AA and is on age for that group. He's holding back. Another played for Brotherly Love 2028AA until this year and is an April/May 2010. 7-8 kids weren't eligible for WS. Every team does it, we all know this. I just wish people would stop pretending that's not the case when a team shows up that is clearly bending the rules. Would be easier to stomach if they weren't so sheepish about it.

Sad part is, they've got some really great on age 2029s who get overshadowed by some of the older kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep on pretending social media doesn’t exist. Nearly every kid on the roster is sporting Nationals LC in their gram profile. I mean, one has Red Hots, which is another organization that breaks every rule.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF checked the roster THREE times and got addresses for each. Ask them! And nobody from Richmond Hawks changed into Futures gear. That’s a straight up lie. These are the best 29 kids in Philly and many have played up with 28 teams at one point or another.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF checked the roster THREE times and got addresses for each. Ask them! And nobody from Richmond Hawks changed into Futures gear. That’s a straight up lie. These are the best 29 kids in Philly and many have played up with 28 teams at one point or another.

Keep pretending that these kids that got a year head-start because they were originally slated to graduate 2028 aren't at a significant advantage. They weren't playing up, they were playing on grade/age. They are quite literally some of the best 28 kids, now playing at the 29 grade level. And everybody knows the birthdate verification is a complete joke. Any middle-schooler could get a falsified birth certificate past these verification procedures. Either way though, kudos to NLF for checking the rosters and at least trying and kudos to the holdbacks being better than kids they should be better than.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No kids on Futures from NY, VA, CT etc. Each Nationals kid on the Futures roster is from Philly...aren't kids allowed to play on 2 teams if they are good enough?? Is there a rule in the lacrosse world against getting all of the best 13 yr olds from the Philadelphia together to form a team??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s interesting is this Fusion 29 team’s roster is vastly different than the Fusion 29 team that played in the regional World Series qualifier…why is that?
No need to answer; we all know why.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep pretending that these kids that got a year head-start because they were originally slated to graduate 2028 aren't at a significant advantage. They weren't playing up, they were playing on grade/age. They are quite literally some of the best 28 kids, now playing at the 29 grade level. And everybody knows the birthdate verification is a complete joke. Any middle-schooler could get a falsified birth certificate past these verification procedures. Either way though, kudos to NLF for checking the rosters and at least trying and kudos to the holdbacks being better than kids they should be better than.

They don’t have to falsify anything. As long as the kid was born June 1st 2010 or later he could be in 8th grade and qualify to play on a 29 team against your 7th grader. Possibly he could be more than 12 months older than your kid if your kid is born later in the year. It’s a joke. They need to go to birth year like most sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No kids on Futures from NY, VA, CT etc. Each Nationals kid on the Futures roster is from Philly...aren't kids allowed to play on 2 teams if they are good enough?? Is there a rule in the lacrosse world against getting all of the best 13 yr olds from the Philadelphia together to form a team??

If only....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They don’t have to falsify anything. As long as the kid was born June 1st 2010 or later he could be in 8th grade and qualify to play on a 29 team against your 7th grader. Possibly he could be more than 12 months older than your kid if your kid is born later in the year. It’s a joke. They need to go to birth year like most sports.

Not this year they can’t, you have to meet the 6/1 cut off and be in 7th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is hard to read, nobody is checking rosters, and there is no verification at any tournament. Keep telling yourself there is, fine but lets be honest, teams, coaches, directors, and clubs are all cheating, and there is almost no way to stop it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The work around is reclassing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people have it easy.

LI Chucks have a Lawrenceville kid on their roster too- the blatant cheating in the older brackets is a joke and so pathetic. Be grateful for June 1st cut off 2029s

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kids/parents can do whatever they want. But anyone associated with Nationals LC gets no benefit of the doubt when it comes to credibility.

Like Reply Quote
Page 26 of 30 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard