Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Elite 80 Camp + K-2nd Clinic | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,768
Posts397,822
Members2,628
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 264 of 280 1 2 262 263 264 265 266 279 280
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you took the holdbacks off of FCA, they'd be Predators

If you took the holdbacks off of CRABS, they'd be Blue Claw

If you took the holdbacks off of Next Level, they'd be BLC
What would the RedHots be?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of holdbacks - I know nobody cares about the circuit but red hots played more than three kids older than June 1st. That’s cheating.

I would name the kids but I feel that’s a bit much for an anonymous messages board.

I'm pretty sure that's the defining feature of the circuit. It reminds me of the old All Steroids Olympics sketch from SNL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of holdbacks - I know nobody cares about the circuit but red hots played more than three kids older than June 1st. That’s cheating.

I would name the kids but I feel that’s a bit much for an anonymous messages board.

But they can say they are the #1 2028 team on The Circuit. So they will keep doing what they are doing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No issues, That is the way of age based Club lacrosse for years prior to being grade based . Now that is back to age (lol, with just 3 months of holdbacks) , we will have this on a constant basis with the parents whose holdbacks were left out !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But they can say they are the #1 2028 team on The Circuit. So they will keep doing what they are doing.

They have earned it !! Top Team with Top Coaches playing Top competition and Winning !! It is called being # 1 for a reason !

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Up to three from last year were grandfathered plus the 28s got another three this year. So, you could have as many as 6 this year for the 28s. That’s my interpretation of the rules.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have earned it !! Top Team with Top Coaches playing Top competition and Winning !! It is called being # 1 for a reason !

When I see formatting like this I wonder how unhinged the author must be, or whether it's from a really primitive AI chatbot operating out of a click farm in Nigeria.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I cant wait till next year for fall ball when you hear the over 120 kids are on the rosters for CHC, Loyola, Spalding and the roster for Varsity is over 40 at school. This means your 28 is going to better than a 27, 26 or 25 in order to make Varsity but you're complaining about holdbacks. Humble pie is coming just giving out the warning now

and yes junior will play JV ball - so getting ready to compete

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The local boys on Mojo (NL/DCE/ML) nearly knocked RH from their perch. The gap is definitely closing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When I see formatting like this I wonder how unhinged the author must be, or whether it's from a really primitive AI chatbot operating out of a click farm in Nigeria.
Ironically, the few kids on this team with any sense of humility will look back at this is a couple years and CRINGE at this stuff….

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to the 2028 Annapolis Hawks.

Great HOCO season!

28 Hawks won using 2027s. Not a single on age Hawks team won a HoCo Elite title this year in younger divisions. What happened?

This is so silly. The Hawks are noticeably smaller than the other top teams in that division. Just give them their due and move on.

Thanks Hawks dad, now go back to the Annapolis Yacht Club and sip some girly drinks. Funny how you deflect from the fact that the 28 Hawks also have holdbacks. I guess because they are your holdbacks and not big holdbacks it makes it ok. It's fine, Annapolis isn't known for manly men.

Not a Hawks parent, but does the town where the Naval Academy is located really have a reputation for being soft?

Yes. Incredibly soft. Fake tough guys. Lots of bark, no bite. On the field and in the stands.

In the stands? Let me get this straight, to be tough you should act tough in the stands at an 8th grade lacrosse game?? Makes a lot of sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I cant wait till next year for fall ball when you hear the over 120 kids are on the rosters for CHC, Loyola, Spalding and the roster for Varsity is over 40 at school. This means your 28 is going to better than a 27, 26 or 25 in order to make Varsity but you're complaining about holdbacks. Humble pie is coming just giving out the warning now

Yeah, the way these guys talk it's almost like one set of teams is defined by grad year while the other one covers a whole high school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TRANSLATION: It was humiliating for my son to be held back. He now has a complex about his intellect and his peers tease him about repeating a grade. But soon he will be a mighty bench warmer on Varsity! Meanwhile, your on age children will be stuck playing on JV where they will have a year of development before they catch up and then pass my holdback, who is used to being bigger and faster than 90% of other kids on the field... oh @ChillLaxin.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you took the holdbacks off of FCA, they'd be Predators

If you took the holdbacks off of CRABS, they'd be Blue Claw

If you took the holdbacks off of Next Level, they'd be BLC
What would the RedHots be?

2027 Redhots

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TRANSLATION: It was humiliating for my son to be held back. He now has a complex about his intellect and his peers tease him about repeating a grade. But soon he will be a mighty bench warmer on Varsity! Meanwhile, your on age children will be stuck playing on JV where they will have a year of development before they catch up and then pass my holdback, who is used to being bigger and faster than 90% of other kids on the field... oh @ChillLaxin.

Sounds like #47 on MadLax who is now below average on field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And is now on Next Level

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bad parenting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And is now on Next Level

So how big is that roster now, 30+ ? The Dave Mitchell experience, everyone!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ironically, the few kids on this team with any sense of humility will look back at this is a couple years and CRINGE at this stuff….

Why Cringe, They are winners and should be proud. Sorry you and your son arent winning . Iron shapens Iron !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And is now on Next Level

And is now on Next Level

Sad that this need to be said over and over ad nauseam but calling out an individual CHILD on a public forum is pretty pedo gross. Who raised you people?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bad parenting.

I'm not sure what post this was responding to, but it's probably correct regardless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why Cringe, They are winners and should be proud. Sorry you and your son arent winning . Iron shapens Iron !

Yeah it’s gotta be a bot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And is now on Next Level

Didn’t even notice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did AA tryouts go yesterday?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax lost so many kids from summer they had to combine their A and B teams, and now raiding DC Express Orange team for players.

Heard NL picked up 3-4 of Madlax’ best players and also heard DC Express picked up a couple really good players from MD including a true FOGO— which should help them dramatically since they didn’t have a dedicated FO player

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And is now on Next Level

And is now on Next Level

Sad that this need to be said over and over ad nauseam but calling out an individual CHILD on a public forum is pretty pedo gross. Who raised you people?

Well he's probably 18, so technically he's an adult.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax lost so many kids from summer they had to combine their A and B teams, and now raiding DC Express Orange team for players.

Heard NL picked up 3-4 of Madlax’ best players and also heard DC Express picked up a couple really good players from MD including a true FOGO— which should help them dramatically since they didn’t have a dedicated FO player

Sorry, what is "AA". All America at Towson?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Parents of NL and DC Express have fun with your 30 man roster this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And is now on Next Level

And is now on Next Level

Fair enough!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And is now on Next Level

And is now on Next Level

Fair enough!

That’s what pedo’s tell themselves I imagine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where did DC Express pick up players from?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And is now on Next Level

And is now on Next Level

Fair enough!

I don’t think you know what that word means

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s time to close ranks and worry about your own, comparing your kid to level grade is out the window…here comes hs, and better yet all the 27s to 28s. Get on the bus for a wild ride this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And is now on Next Level

And is now on Next Level

Fair enough!

I don’t think you know what that word means

Maybe. A pedo would.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Up to three from last year were grandfathered plus the 28s got another three this year. So, you could have as many as 6 this year for the 28s. That’s my interpretation of the rules.

That’s was not the rule. You were only given three. They had more. That’s cheating.

As long as everyone know that the circuit is a complete jokeshow and the red hots cheat then that’s all. The guys who run the circuit were informed of this and shrugged it off.

Also I do not care about holdbacks so this isn’t the point of this post. My son is a holdback. Holdbacks are not against the rules. However playing more that three is against the rules.

Enjoy summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm pretty sure that's the defining feature of the circuit. It reminds me of the old All Steroids Olympics sketch from SNL.

Yes. Not to defend Red Hots, but at multiple Circuit events over the past 2 years, coaches are picking up new players before the event and even during the events. Zero roster checks, zero verification aside from the self reporting done by players dads. Notice how in 22-23 the Circuit boasted about their on age integrity and this past year they didn't even try.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s was not the rule. You were only given three. They had more. That’s cheating.

As long as everyone know that the circuit is a complete jokeshow and the red hots cheat then that’s all. The guys who run the circuit were informed of this and shrugged it off.

Also I do not care about holdbacks so this isn’t the point of this post. My son is a holdback. Holdbacks are not against the rules. However playing more that three is against the rules.

Enjoy summer.

Doesn't every tournament have their own rules for holdbacks?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m told they got the FOGO from Red Hots/Team 91. And maybe an Attackman from the area as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Parents of NL and DC Express have fun with your 30 man roster this summer.

Signed,
-Madlax parent who had to deal with 33 rostered players this spring

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF this weekend in DE. Looks like DCE and the InstaClipper Show are the only two Baltimore-DMV teams playing.

Like Reply Quote
Page 264 of 280 1 2 262 263 264 265 266 279 280
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard