BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 116 of 126 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 125 126
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS was totally robbed by the refs again.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they detest you ‘cause they ain’t you. get a life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bad apple who is starting to affect the rest of the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

The refs really don’t want GCS to win!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD just lost today in PA after having lost 2 or 3 games at Indoor Nationals in JAN - Alas they are not a nationally #1 ranked team

McD has most of same players as last year but looks like the offense ain’t working. What’s the difference?

Are all their “top” players playing? Or, are done out with injuries?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So it’s ok that a team takes a spring break party trip with no games and has a girl get caught with alcohol but just don’t post on this board ? Wonder why people detest mcdonogh ?

Yeah, regardless of the school, this really doesn't belong on this board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are all their “top” players playing? Or, are done out with injuries?[/quote]

Top middie is out. No other offensive players are injured. Offense just isn't like last year and the other good attack graduated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The refs really don’t want GCS to win!

Their only problem is the refs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the better middies is injured. Top Seniors are still playing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So it’s ok that a team takes a spring break party trip with no games and has a girl get caught with alcohol but just don’t post on this board ? Wonder why people detest mcdonogh ?

So thankful when I was in HS the internet didn't exist for anonymous folks to talk about my dense mistakes. Ya'll need to get a life

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So thankful when I was in HS the internet didn't exist for anonymous folks to talk about my dense mistakes. Ya'll need to get a life

Agree, talk about schools, coaches, refs, parents, etc….. but do not talk about minors by singling them out. They are still kids and we all did dense stuff in HS! Let’s keep this classy as we can. Plus it sounds like personal stuff and nothing to do with on the field/team. So stop and be better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What makes this worse is that parents know it goes on and allow/support it. One day the entitled class will learn. Right now they are busy bragging about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So thankful when I was in HS the internet didn't exist for anonymous folks to talk about my dense mistakes. Ya'll need to get a life[/quote]

Agree, talk about schools, coaches, refs, parents, etc….. but do not talk about minors by singling them out. They are still kids and we all did dense stuff in HS! Let’s keep this classy as we can. Plus it sounds like personal stuff and nothing to do with on the field/team. So stop and be better.[/quote]

Seriously. This unhinged, bitter parent won’t stop. Couple more posts this morning prove what a POS he/she is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The pearl clutching and targeted attacks are a bit much. Not condoning underage drinking, but consuming alcohol on spring break is hardly unique to McDonogh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree, talk about schools, coaches, refs, parents, etc….. but do not talk about minors by singling them out. They are still kids and we all did dense stuff in HS! Let’s keep this classy as we can. Plus it sounds like personal stuff and nothing to do with on the field/team. So stop and be better.

IF a player was suspended by the school,. I think that is worthy of being mentioned. Glad to see players being held accountable, learn the lessons now. Hope she straightens out, great talent for sure.

That’s on her school and parents to deal with as far as being accountable . Sounds personal in nature and nothing anyone on here has any business discussing. Especially, if they are basically naming a minor. Do you want your kid talked about by a bunch of strangers for a personal matter? Doesn’t belong here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IF a player was suspended by the school,. I think that is worthy of being mentioned. Glad to see players being held accountable, learn the lessons now. Hope she straightens out, great talent for sure.

That’s on her school and parents to deal with as far as being accountable . Sounds personal in nature and nothing anyone on here has any business discussing. Especially, if they are basically naming a minor. Do you want your kid talked about by a bunch of strangers for a personal matter? Doesn’t belong here.

If her unavailability to the team is direct result of misconduct, so be it. It does belong here when someone questions what happened in a game. No, its not a personal matter. Its a public one. You want to get hyped by Inside Lacrosse, other national publications, with that comes responsibility. The reality is, the entire team is let down, the school, etc when players fail off the field. Yes, this is part of the maturing process, but you bet I will use it as a lesson for my own kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i hope this girl's parents see this and demand the whole thing be taken down. She's 15 years old

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS lost by a good number of goals. We can't just say they were robbed by refs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If her unavailability to the team is direct result of misconduct, so be it. It does belong here when someone questions what happened in a game. No, its not a personal matter. Its a public one. You want to get hyped by Inside Lacrosse, other national publications, with that comes responsibility. The reality is, the entire team is let down, the school, etc when players fail off the field. Yes, this is part of the maturing process, but you bet I will use it as a lesson for my own kid.
Can we please move forward? A player got in trouble dense stuff, period. Ok so the team wasn't at full strength. That's all I need to know on this board. Back to rankings and match ups. You don't like what happened, talk to your kid at home. We don't need more finger pointing here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The back of the cage staff would be wise to remove this thread. One self important dad thinks he knows better and lacks the class to make adult decisions in his post. I am sure this will get back to the girl’s family and if I were them I would consider legal options. No reason to [Censored] a minor. Please have some class on this one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if the bottom 2 IAAM teams move down to the B bracket next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The person (mom, dad?) posting personal stuff about a child needs to be banned from this site. No excuse for it. And opens those people and BOTC up to big lawsuits for defamation and probably a lot of other actions involving children and privacy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can all of you take a deep breath and calm down?!

McD lost because Episcopal is better…it’s really that simple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if the bottom 2 IAAM teams move down to the B bracket next year?

Only if the league and/or the school decide it is needed. It took Gerstell going winless for two years before the league made them move down. It’s rare that they will move a team down but this was overdue. It seems they are more inclined to move a team up if they dominate the B division for a few years … see GCS and Mercy. But there is a huge difference between dominating B and being remotely competitive in A. SJCP was undefeated in B last year and gets smoked by the bottom A teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It should happen. Competitive balance. Then winners could move up and last place down every year. Nobody wants to play at a school that never wins. Being in the A and going winless isn’t fun. Sounds like a couple A teams are in danger of not having enough for 1 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It should happen. Competitive balance. Then winners could move up and last place down every year. Nobody wants to play at a school that never wins. Being in the A and going winless isn’t fun. Sounds like a couple A teams are in danger of not having enough for 1 team.

They need to move the bottom 4 down. 10 teams is perfect. Schedule a couple B teams, and two more MD publics or teams from other states/conferences. Then a team like St John’s Catholic doesn’t have to beat Park 19-2 twice a season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It won’t unless they go winless like Gerstell. Schools will fight it because they know girls want to play in the A conference. If a family is looking at different schools, they will probably go to one in the A over B. Even losing a lot to the top schools apparently means something.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The person (mom, dad?) posting personal stuff about a child needs to be banned from this site. No excuse for it. And opens those people and BOTC up to big lawsuits for defamation and probably a lot of other actions involving children and privacy.
Give me a break
I saw no names mentioned....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They need to move the bottom 4 down. 10 teams is perfect. Schedule a couple B teams, and two more MD publics or teams from other states/conferences. Then a team like St John’s Catholic doesn’t have to beat Park 19-2 twice a season.

This is HS, things can change quick, makes no sense to punish underclassman based on the results of the previous season.

Now if a team shows several seasons of unable to be competitive along with no good JV, perhaps.

A lot of tight games in the league, not sure any are cake walks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If McD admin (AD included) held kids/coaches accountable this wouldn’t even be up for discussion, any other student would have been long gone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok whoever this person is that keeps repeating themselves is starting to sound like a parent on the team who wants more playing time. Get over it. Sounds like the kid was punished enough. If she is an elite player missing any games would be torture. Can we get back to lax now or should we start a HS alcohol forum where we discuss who made what notIntelligent decision over the weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we sure this back and forth is even true. My son went to the McD game yesterday and saw the girl in question in a hand brace. Seems like she might be injured.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If McD admin (AD included) held kids/coaches accountable this wouldn’t even be up for discussion, any other student would have been long gone.

my god, give it a rest. if you are so concerned, set up a meeting with the adminstration at McD instead of cowardly posting anonymously on a message board

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is HS, things can change quick, makes no sense to punish underclassman based on the results of the previous season.

Now if a team shows several seasons of unable to be competitive along with no good JV, perhaps.

2 schools with half their varsity graduating and no jv. Could be a long year next year unless they bring in awesome freshman class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any good rising Freshman to add to these teams? It seems like some years have more talent then others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we sure this back and forth is even true. My son went to the McD game yesterday and saw the girl in question in a hand brace. Seems like she might be injured.

I was wondering how they let up 7 goals to Bryn Mawr. Now it makes sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s not the reason. The alcohol was !

Moderator this needs to stop at this point there are accusations being made against a minor. It is not hard to figure out who they are talking about and this could be considered slander.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You think this page is bad go visit the Boys High School page, yikes!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 schools with half their varsity graduating and no jv. Could be a long year next year unless they bring in awesome freshman class.

must be why GFS was throwing a ton of money around. not fielding a lacrosse team would have impacted their field hockey athletes

Like Reply Quote
Page 116 of 126 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 125 126
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard