BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,247
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 298 of 334 1 2 296 297 298 299 300 333 334
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every commitment is on Inside Lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Every commitment is on Inside Lacrosse.
Eventually, yes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No dog in this fight but NLF ranks seem to come out before commits happened.IL is good database after the fact so both useful.

One is predictive and the other reactive.And together both are useful but predictive is better and worth more. But slicing onions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two MIAA schools will replace their head coaches after fall ball

St Mary’s athletic director out probably the lacrosse coach is next. Spalding getting stronger and stronger.

Please god let them replace the St Marys HC

To much time at the beach and not enough time spent recruiting he will be gone after the spring season. Also losing the AD is not good for St Mary’s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictive? Not really. My kid plays for an NLF team, and even I know its just the marketing arm for NLF member programs.

"We are the best. And rank mostly NLF kids and teams to prove it!"

Us NLF parents are paying to be NLF members and told Junior is the best. Whether it's true or not!

It's the "Who's Who Among Club Lacrosse."

Don't forget to buy a commemorative keychain!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously…. that’s all you have FCA, Yale??

Yale: over 38,000 first year applicants apply yearly with only a 4% acceptance rate and of those, their SATs have to be over 1480. Add to that JH and AirForce (with standards equivalent to the Ivy’s) and most intelligent people would say that’s very impressive for a lacrosse squad of less than 30 boys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes it is dude! There are 100’s of kids already listed on it. Everyone reports immediately, the coach and the player. It’s D1, D2 and D3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously…. that’s all you have FCA, Yale??

Yale: over 38,000 first year applicants apply yearly with only a 4% acceptance rate and of those, their SATs have to be over 1480. Add to that JH and AirForce (with standards equivalent to the Ivy’s) and most intelligent people would say that’s very impressive for a lacrosse squad of less than 30 boys.

Not that hard to get into. Dont believe the hype.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok chief

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are they really good lacrosse schools?
Yale- crime ridden, need to use security code just to get on campus, athletic facilities are nice but far from campus and zero social life
JHU- 80% Asian, no social life other then getting baked in some off campus housing in the “hood”, below par facilities and are they really a top program
Air Force- not much of a lacrosse program and very remote location

All very good academic schools but don’t stack up against the other major programs.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yale- crime ridden, need to use security code just to get on campus, athletic facilities are nice but far from campus and zero social life
JHU- 80% Asian, no social life other then getting baked in some off campus housing in the “hood”, below par facilities and are they really a top program

All very good academic schools but don’t stack up against the other major programs.

What does being Asian have to do with anything? Ray there, Your Klan robes are showing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You might want to stay in your safe space in the county if you think the area around Hopkins where students live is the hood

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just when I thought botc couldn't go any lower....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does being Asian have to do with anything? Ray there, Your Klan robes are showing

Dude, it's over 25% asian when the national percentage is 7%. The point is well taken. If you're an athlete, there's not much else to do or similar people to hang with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The school is 1/4 Asian so there's nothing else on campus for athletes to do or similar people to hang out with? JFC I'm not sure where to start with how IAmInsecure ignorant and racist that statement is. Hopkins has a weak social life not because they have a large Asian population but because the school is filled with nerds of all races.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The school is 1/4 Asian so there's nothing else on campus for athletes to do or similar people to hang out with? JFC I'm not sure where to start with how IAmInsecure ignorant and racist that statement is. Hopkins has a weak social life not because they have a large Asian population but because the school is filled with nerds of all races.
//////
You are just trying to justify the great replacement and want everyone silenced who doesn’t agree with your hateful viewpoint. Quit trying to be a Woke mommy-censor and tell us what team your son is water boy for, because I seriously doubt, with a parent like you he knows how to catch or throw a lacrosse ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol "the great replacement" - if you're getting replaced, you [Censored] at life. Sorry I wasn't racist enough for you today. Apparently, now that means I'm "woke"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol "the great replacement" - if you're getting replaced, you [Censored] at life. Sorry I wasn't racist enough for you today. Apparently, now that means I'm "woke"

We don’t need racist and haters like you on this site. Please visit another forum. This space is for discussing lacrosse not for spewing your bigoted nonsense

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He was making a point Dave Chapelle makes , Asians are usually studying away on campus and have little social life as a generality. I know, we have to act like they are the same as the students at Morgan to be in with the wokers.

Time to wake up the no sense of humor woke crowd now..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We don’t need racist and haters like you on this site. Please visit another forum. This space is for discussing lacrosse not for spewing your bigoted nonsense

I agree , this is a lacrosse site, dont need racists or woke nonsense that you sprew. Somehow you think yours is ok ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
//////
You are just trying to justify the great replacement and want everyone silenced who doesn’t agree with your hateful viewpoint. Quit trying to be a Woke mommy-censor and tell us what team your son is water boy for, because I seriously doubt, with a parent like you he knows how to catch or throw a lacrosse ball.

Go back to shooting bud light outside your double wide.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree , this is a lacrosse site, dont need racists or woke nonsense that you sprew. Somehow you think yours is ok ?

This is a boys high school thread….actually, a MIAA boys thread…:start a college thread and cry about colleges over there. There’s enough crying over here with just the MIAA athletic programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many black or asian kids are on MIAA rosters? Lacrosse is mainly a middle to upper class sport. FACTS!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many black or asian kids are on MIAA rosters? Lacrosse is mainly a middle to upper class sport. FACTS!

Dont tell that to McD and Gilman or any woker from MIAA school. Its all about inclusion and guilt. No matter they are all talk and little actual real help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Things become a stereotype for a reason. Look at all the nerds at Duke cheering for the basketball players on the court or on the fields. Go to Johns Hopkins and let me know the demographic of the sports teams vs the school population. You can now go to almost any private high school and look at what's going on with the teams there. The DEI ratios are really just a means to recruit athletes. It's not racism to point out the obvious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are doing the fall NHSLS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Things become a stereotype for a reason. Look at all the nerds at Duke cheering for the basketball players on the court or on the fields. Go to Johns Hopkins and let me know the demographic of the sports teams vs the school population. You can now go to almost any private high school and look at what's going on with the teams there. The DEI ratios are really just a means to recruit athletes. It's not racism to point out the obvious.

No, referring to the "great replacement" is about as racist as it gets. This is back of the cage, not stormfront.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, referring to the "great replacement" is about as racist as it gets. This is back of the cage, not stormfront.

Great Replacement is an overblown woker response to changing the conversation about the flood of illegals coming into Europe and this country.
People have concerns about the massive amount of illegals coming into a country without permission. Wokers want this catch phase to say anyone that disagrees with them must be a great replacement racist. Hardly, there are as many conspiracy people who believe that as there is triple k members, Hardly any except in the minds of the wokers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great Replacement is an overblown woker response to changing the conversation about the flood of illegals coming into Europe and this country.
People have concerns about the massive amount of illegals coming into a country without permission. Wokers want this catch phase to say anyone that disagrees with them must be a great replacement racist. Hardly, there are as many conspiracy people who believe that as there is triple k members, Hardly any except in the minds of the wokers

with is a “woker”? People that spout off about “the great replacement” are typically white nationalists and quarter zip wearing dads that donk off to Tucker Carlson as he tells them what to think next.

Sounds like a coping dad talking [Censored] about Hopkins because they weren’t interested. Your son isn’t D1 material. Don’t worry, there’s nothing wrong with the [Censored] d2 school he’ll attend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More like a Mom who’s son committed to JHU without doing her homework of the school and it’s crime ridden location.
You can’t even walk the streets surrounding the campus.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

with is a “woker”? People that spout off about “the great replacement” are typically white nationalists and quarter zip wearing dads that donk off to Tucker Carlson as he tells them what to think next.

Sounds like a coping dad talking [Censored] about Hopkins because they weren’t interested. Your son isn’t D1 material. Don’t worry, there’s nothing wrong with the [Censored] d2 school he’ll attend.

You fit the description perfectly as stated Mr Woker, You really need a new boogeyman , WN everywhere is getting old, Especially when they are less than 1% of 1% of 1% of population, all with Zero power or following. Dunning Kruger comes to mind with you. Keep it real !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting article in the Washington Post about child abuse in Annapolis private school.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2023/09/30/new-laws-maryland-dc/

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You fit the description perfectly as stated Mr Woker, You really need a new boogeyman , WN everywhere is getting old, Especially when they are less than 1% of 1% of 1% of population, all with Zero power or following. Dunning Kruger comes to mind with you. Keep it real !

How many times do you nut to proud boys and Tucker per day?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your translation from woke talk to English didnt go well big girl. Put in your own native language for us to understand. All of us will use Chatgpt to translate and understand. Keep it Real !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few of the private schools have been having open houses and took my son to Gilman’s this past weekend. To say is was poorly run is a huge understatement. We signed up for the hour long lacrosse meet and greet. By all indicators Gilman has thrown in the towel when it comes to lacrosse. Coach gave a two line introduction and that was it from him, no individual interaction with parents or the 15 kids that showed up! There were no other coaches in attendance except for a few of their varsity players.
Boys Latins is coming up!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few of the private schools have been having open houses and took my son to Gilman’s this past weekend. To say is was poorly run is a huge understatement. We signed up for the hour long lacrosse meet and greet. By all indicators Gilman has thrown in the towel when it comes to lacrosse. Coach gave a two line introduction and that was it from him, no individual interaction with parents or the 15 kids that showed up! There were no other coaches in attendance except for a few of their varsity players.
Boys Latins is coming up!!

It is a shame as Gilman was a Grade A place at one time, Education and Sports, Their downfall started with Poggi , Covid exposed them and then things just steamrolled last few years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You tell him girl. We Woke girly-men only watch the VIEW…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting article in the Washington Post about child abuse in Annapolis private school.

Hopefully it cost the catholic school millions

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hopefully it cost the catholic school millions

Its a paywall, what school was mentioned?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a catholic school.
The Key School.
Obezags.

Like Reply Quote