BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,955
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 264 of 333 1 2 262 263 264 265 266 332 333
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Week 3 Lines

BL at Gilman BL - 5.5
LB at SP SP - 2.5
Severn at McD McD - 7.5
CH at MSJ CH - 4.5
AS at JC AS - 3

BL at Gilman line looks a little light. BL by 8. If Severn's FOGO is out, that line should be 9. LB by 3 over SP. CH by 7, AS by 5.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fat chance Gilman will ever be relevant! Why would anyone go there? Bad Coaches who don’t or can’t help get players into top programs. Who wants to play on a losing team year in and year out.

Bless your heart. You realize you’re not making a career out of lacrosse right? Come see me in 6-7 years though, I’ll let tou give me your pitch about replacement windows.

Ouch ! Thats gotta hurt and hit home !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know many want to cheer their team on . Does anyone actual think they can be McD ? Soon as their No 1 attackman comes back, this team will score 15 goals every game. Probably best O in country . Coaching is always suspect here, but talent will prevail this year.
Closet might be BL on a good day. And that still is not going to cut it. Boarders arent there yet making impact.
CH is not near their teams of a few years ago. Need to reload with some OOS players. Kelly needs to go as he is stale with his O/D
STM ..please. One CH win doesnt give you anything. Stay in AA county and dominate.
LB is lucky they get into last few spots in playoffs. All this charter by Quarter Zips is cute, but meaningless , LB will fold like they usually do
StP needs the Preds to age a little.
AS, now that senior MDLax is gone, team is heading south. No surprise there. Hanging by their nails for a few years supported by MDLax Senior.
Gilman should pack it in as they are an embarrassment to the past teams. They went south as soon as they got rid of Poggy . Big Mistake
JC will get a win in MIAA. Might want to consider B
MSJ will get beat by JC, Might want to consider C

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know many want to cheer their team on . Does anyone actual think they can be McD ? Soon as their No 1 attackman comes back, this team will score 15 goals every game. Probably best O in country . Coaching is always suspect here, but talent will prevail this year.
Closet might be BL on a good day. And that still is not going to cut it. Boarders arent there yet making impact.
CH is not near their teams of a few years ago. Need to reload with some OOS players. Kelly needs to go as he is stale with his O/D
STM ..please. One CH win doesnt give you anything. Stay in AA county and dominate.
LB is lucky they get into last few spots in playoffs. All this charter by Quarter Zips is cute, but meaningless , LB will fold like they usually do
AS, now that senior MDLax is gone, team is heading south. No surprise there. Hanging by their nails for a few years supported by MDLax Senior.
Gilman should pack it in as they are an embarrassment to the past teams. They went south as soon as they got rid of Poggy . Big Mistake

What/Who is MDLax?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How’s does ABS go from the ship’ a couple years ago to what it is now?
Having MDLax coach step away from coaching was a huge mistake, but understand he wants to watch his kid play at USNA. Bring on SC was a huge mistake, full of himself and the team does not like him. SC does not add anything valuable to the program but negative energy. SF is trying to get the offense to click and gives his heart and soul to the boys. However when you have ME ME players and dads coaching from the sidelines… well this is why Spalding is losing every lacrosse game. It won’t change unless the boys start working as team

Most of these kids you talk about would have been better off at public schools! #from is getting exposed like some said on here earlier this year…attack doesn’t share the ball!! When you load your schedule with clowns and talk smack the karma police start coming. Broadneck could beat most of the miaa!! Joke!!
I mean come on the star players #4 and #34 average 7-10 turnovers a game and produce wild shots and no goals. #10 is the hot rod on the team and loves hearing his dad announce his name when he scores. #22 is full of chaos and is doing his own thing on field. Come to Spalding if you want a ME ME ME team and dads rule and have a say with the coaching staff. If you don’t want the headache go to public school where the boys want to play as a team and respect the coaching staff
Next year will be different when the players on JV move up to Varsity. This 26 will be the game changers and the current sophomore class will be benched. The 25’s are all hype and zero producers. Watch next year will be different, we just have to get through this year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How’s does ABS go from the ship’ a couple years ago to what it is now?
Having MDLax coach step away from coaching was a huge mistake, but understand he wants to watch his kid play at USNA. Bring on SC was a huge mistake, full of himself and the team does not like him. SC does not add anything valuable to the program but negative energy. SF is trying to get the offense to click and gives his heart and soul to the boys. However when you have ME ME players and dads coaching from the sidelines… well this is why Spalding is losing every lacrosse game. It won’t change unless the boys start working as team

Most of these kids you talk about would have been better off at public schools! #from is getting exposed like some said on here earlier this year…attack doesn’t share the ball!! When you load your schedule with clowns and talk smack the karma police start coming. Broadneck could beat most of the miaa!! Joke!!
I mean come on the star players #4 and #34 average 7-10 turnovers a game and produce wild shots and no goals. #10 is the hot rod on the team and loves hearing his dad announce his name when he scores. #22 is full of chaos and is doing his own thing on field. Come to Spalding if you want a ME ME ME team and dads rule and have a say with the coaching staff. If you don’t want the headache go to public school where the boys want to play as a team and respect the coaching staff
Next year will be different when the players on JV move up to Varsity. This 26 will be the game changers and the current sophomore class will be benched. The 25’s are all hype and zero producers. Watch next year will be different, we just have to get through this year.
Phew.
St Mary’s is back to overtalking and underproducing and Spaulding is back to “just wait, our JV is REALLY good!” again.
And all is right with the universe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please do tell. Which team you are associated with?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe some parents want their children leaving HS with a better, faith-based education than your #public schools can provide..? Ever think of that, you clown?

Someone seems to have been triggered. Thought this was as a lacrosse forum.

It is And you are the perfect example of the dad living through his kid because you never had a day or were a clown when it was Not every kid and parent makes choices on which Dad Bro's they want to lax with the next 4 year Just make sure he has his shovel ready when he's done college My son will expect him to arrive early and put in a good days work But hey You always had a good run in HS lax though

Guess they don't use punctuation in private school English classes anymore!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe some parents want their children leaving HS with a better, faith-based education than your #public schools can provide..? Ever think of that, you clown?

Someone seems to have been triggered. Thought this was as a lacrosse forum.

It is And you are the perfect example of the dad living through his kid because you never had a day or were a clown when it was Not every kid and parent makes choices on which Dad Bro's they want to lax with the next 4 year Just make sure he has his shovel ready when he's done college My son will expect him to arrive early and put in a good days work But hey You always had a good run in HS lax though

Guess they don't use punctuation in private school English classes anymore!

Might have to explain the meaning of punctuation first .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What/Who is MDLax?

That is Big guy that is owner of MDLax . He recruited many players to go to AS along with his jr to form a very good team for a few years. People left off the recruitment trail to AS were not happy and showed it here many times.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fan of the Game who is in the know . Sometimes the truth needs to get out there. By year end you will think I am a genius.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fan of the Game who is in the know . Sometimes the truth needs to get out there. By year end you will think I am a genius.
Genius is not the word that comes to mind.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Genius how? You made no predictions. All you said was McDonogh is best team. Great work. They are currently ranked number 1 in the country. Thanks a lot, Captain Obvious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Paul's vs Loyola 9-11
McDonogh vs Severn 16-12 final
BL vs Gillman 17-12 final

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This loyola take is absurd. They’re the real deal coming from a CH dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. BL is just not good this year, accept it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding coach was on his little man syndrome tonight cussing at a JC player. Maybe he’s mad because his mustache is still growing in like a prepubescent 12 year old? Either way he cries and likes to threaten high school kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Genius how? You made no predictions. All you said was McDonogh is best team. Great work. They are currently ranked number 1 in the country. Thanks a lot, Captain Obvious.

That’s CAPTAIN Obvious to you…oh wait. Carry on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and with so much talent? what could ever possibly be the problem?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McDonogh needs an offensive coordinator real bad, they haven’t had one in years and it’s starting to show.Offense is blah with only one v one creativity. They must not know you can create matchups using a fluid offense. McD just gets the ball whoever has a shorty and he/she or it goes straight to the goal. It’s moronic with all that talent being wasted by not having an OC,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If St P is waiting for the Pred’s to grow up …. good luck with that. The Predator teams play at a lower level and all their teams aren’t very good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Paul's vs Loyola 9-11

SP falters again late. Deja vu. This Program can't close. MCD in a sloppy win over Severn. LB may upset them. Gilman can't defend to save its life. Really bad D game in and game out. Feel bad for Holman. He's getting a lot out of a mediocre offensive roster. CHC back to form. Look for them to rebound hard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McDonogh needs an offensive coordinator real bad, they haven’t had one in years and it’s starting to show.Offense is blah with only one v one creativity. They must not know you can create matchups using a fluid offense. McD just gets the ball whoever has a shorty and he/she or it goes straight to the goal. It’s moronic with all that talent being wasted by not having an OC,

& yet they are #1. Get real pal you are jealous and trying to stir the pot. MCD needs nothing and your tears fuel their wins.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

& yet they are #1. Get real pal you are jealous and trying to stir the pot. MCD needs nothing and your tears fuel their wins.

BS ranking and same with the BS ranking of the #1 recruit. But when you have friends In high places. That’s the story of life. It’s all about who you know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why wouldn't McD be ranked #1? They're the returning champs and haven't lost a game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This loyola take is absurd. They’re the real deal coming from a CH dad.

This team still has a lot of work to do but definitely improving with each game. The future is bright with the 24,25 and 26 classes. The JV Team is looking very good based on their recent games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding coach was on his little man syndrome tonight cussing at a JC player. Maybe he’s mad because his mustache is still growing in like a prepubescent 12 year old? Either way he cries and likes to threaten high school kids.

So you are saying there is some Rage there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Poggi was anything but good for Gilman lacrosse. The Calvert (and other schools) to Gilman pipeline became the Calvert (and other schools) to MCD pipeline. The good athletes bypassed Gilman knowing they would not be able to play basketball or play a skill position in football. I think Gilman is fine with where they are currently in lacrosse. They are relevant, their good playera are finding spots on college teams and the rest of the kids all go to very good schools and for the most part, do very well in college. As the parent of two lacrosse players, do not put all of your eggs in the lacrosse basket. In fact, put very few. Unless your child is a top player or on a top team, college lacrosse is a very, very tough grind. All that glitters is not gold.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Paul's vs Loyola 9-11

SP falters again late. Deja vu. This Program can't close. MCD in a sloppy win over Severn. LB may upset them. Gilman can't defend to save its life. Really bad D game in and game out. Feel bad for Holman. He's getting a lot out of a mediocre offensive roster. CHC back to form. Look for them to rebound hard.

LOL... CHC "back to form?"

they beat MSJ dude. No time to blow their horns. They will miss playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn’t call a LB win over McD an upset. Both are top tier teams and it’s going to be a great game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who do you guys think will be the new LB coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone is jealous they are not in the know. Let me explain this slowly as you seem a little dense. The MIAA will finish just as I wrote from top to bottom. Now, with that I will accept your apology.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you are saying there is some Rage there?

Haha see what you did there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Poggi was anything but good for Gilman lacrosse. The Calvert (and other schools) to Gilman pipeline became the Calvert (and other schools) to MCD pipeline. The good athletes bypassed Gilman knowing they would not be able to play basketball or play a skill position in football. I think Gilman is fine with where they are currently in lacrosse. They are relevant, their good playera are finding spots on college teams and the rest of the kids all go to very good schools and for the most part, do very well in college. As the parent of two lacrosse players, do not put all of your eggs in the lacrosse basket. In fact, put very few. Unless your child is a top player or on a top team, college lacrosse is a very, very tough grind. All that glitters is not gold.

He may not have been good for all the 5-9 white guys who wanted to play Football and BB, but he brought in some superior athletes who could play. No matter what you think , sports went downhill after he left and that includes lacrosse. Gilman sports is a shell of its former self . Time for admin to think about another Poggy with lacrosse in mind and join the rest of MIAA. Can you imagine a Poggy in Football and a Poggy lookalike in Lacrosse, Gilman would be talk of town.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He may not have been good for all the 5-9 white guys who wanted to play Football and BB, but he brought in some superior athletes who could play. No matter what you think , sports went downhill after he left and that includes lacrosse. Gilman sports is a shell of its former self . Time for admin to think about another Poggy with lacrosse in mind and join the rest of MIAA. Can you imagine a Poggy in Football and a Poggy lookalike in Lacrosse, Gilman would be talk of town.

...Besides already being the talk of the town due to a teacher diddling kids...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would anyone be jealous of McD. The school has no “class”. No one takes in a senior to use for one year who blocks out kids who’ve been there for years. One questions why anyone goes there. Millons will go off to college and come back after career is finished and no one will care. McDonogh is not as respected as other private schools in the Baltimore area and have limited alumni support.They have to recruit out of state boarders due to limited local interest in the school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would anyone be jealous of McD. The school has no “class”. No one takes in a senior to use for one year who blocks out kids who’ve been there for years. One questions why anyone goes there. Millons will go off to college and come back after career is finished and no one will care. McDonogh is not as respected as other private schools in the Baltimore area and have limited alumni support.They have to recruit out of state boarders due to limited local interest in the school.

LOL - keep telling yourself that chief! You seriously sound so bitter… sorry your kid was rejected from the school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD’s two top donors have cut the school off from any future financial donations. Tell me there’s no problems there. Do you think they would cut the school out of millions of dollars annually if they didn’t see all the problems and realized the school is on a downward spiral. Instead they built a gorgeous squash facility along with an indoor turf field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually Mcd & Gilman have the most alumni support in Baltimore. Feel free to spit your opinion but at least back it up with some fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

...Besides already being the talk of the town due to a teacher diddling kids...
Wow. You went there in a lacrosse forum. Newsflash, not unique to Gilman.

Like Reply Quote
Page 264 of 333 1 2 262 263 264 265 266 332 333
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard