BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,907
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 263 of 333 1 2 261 262 263 264 265 332 333
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tough, good game the other night. St Mary’s with a hangover after their CH win. And Loyola finally played well against what many believe is a good opponent.

Last week we got the STM contingent pounding their chests. Gonna be the LB quarter zips who are insufferable.

Meanwhile both teams missed that BL and McD had a real heavyweight fight in the back ground.

The two boarding schools are doing great. But neither is a Heavyweight. Above Average teams, LB might be the best this year

You’re a complete and utter [Censored] if you don’t consider both BL & McD as “heavyweights”. They are 2 of the top teams in the country. LB should not even be mentioned in their class.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fat chance Gilman will ever be relevant! Why would anyone go there? Bad Coaches who don’t or can’t help get players into top programs. Who wants to play on a losing team year in and year out.

Bless your heart. You realize you’re not making a career out of lacrosse right? Come see me in 6-7 years though, I’ll let tou give me your pitch about replacement windows.
ok this was funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Loyola kid gets the most love because he survived that horrible almost tragedy. He’s very good. But not the best in the league.

LB fans glossing over the second half against MSJ are whistling past the graveyard. If you watched, you saw Loyola didn’t “possess” the ball in the second half. Their starters got out hustled and out played by MSJ. Badly.

You were saying coach?

These MSJ dads are out here talking to other grown men like they're giving a pep talk to U6 rec kids after getting stomped 14-0 and the goalie crying on the sideline.

12-2 at halftime and never got within 4 points. Yet....

"MSJ out hustled them!"
"MSJ almost mounted a come back!"
"We won the 2nd half!"
"You outplayed their starters badly!"
"That other team won't win a meaningful game the rest of the season!" (that lasted 4 days, love the hot take).

If the Loyola dads made excuses like that when we take our annual throttling(s) from BL and MillonDonogh, it would be just as ridiculous. There's "always a chance," yes, but a lot of times the better team just wins. In what world was MSJ seriously going to beat the Dons this year?

Go back to work-if you work. Time for you to just give the thread a break. You have just been angry at the world for a while.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AS climbed and conquered Everest

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saint Mary's falls to Victor High School, NY, 12-13 in OT

Had a big serving of humble pie on Tuesday. Went backs for seconds today.

Not sure about the scheduling here (two games in a row) but some coaches are confident their team can handle back to back games. Parents need to understand: once good opposing coaches have enough film on a team, weaknesses can be exposed and exploited. And yes Mom and Dad, all of these players and teams have weaknesses. How coaching staffs and their teams adjust and react determines how they fare with their in Conference schedule. Of the top four teams to date, LB is a more cohesive team than years past and no SM is not invincible. MCD and BL are very strong programs but both teams can be beat.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LB did look really good. Great to see them finally coming together and playing up to their talent level.

To what can we attribute this drastic turnaround?

The players? Coaching? Positive parental support? Partnering with True?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]You’re probably right but it is a day of MIAA vs WCAC matchups. Any thoughts on the Prep vs St Mary’s game ?

STM dominates possession and wears down Prep in the 2nd half.

14-9 STM

No way!!! 16-13 Prep.

STM, a vital position will be exposed!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^It's happening. I told you!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fat chance Gilman will ever be relevant! Why would anyone go there? Bad Coaches who don’t or can’t help get players into top programs. Who wants to play on a losing team year in and year out.

Bless your heart. You realize you’re not making a career out of lacrosse right? Come see me in 6-7 years though, I’ll let tou give me your pitch about replacement windows.
ok this was funny.

it funny cause it true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]You’re probably right but it is a day of MIAA vs WCAC matchups. Any thoughts on the Prep vs St Mary’s game ?

14-9 STM

No way!!! 16-13 Prep.

14-9 STM

No way!!! 16-13 Prep.

Goalie?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who y’all got winning miaa

Mcdonogh vs BL rematch for the title. More than likely the same outcome but by a wider margin.

Rest of the field in the playoffs

LB
STM
CH
SP

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LB did look really good. Great to see them finally coming together and playing up to their talent level.

How has LB partnered with TRUE?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Happy hour 1-3 mon-fri

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who y’all got winning miaa

Mcdonogh vs BL rematch for the title. More than likely the same outcome but by a wider margin.

Rest of the field in the playoffs

LB
STM
CH
SP

unfortunately agree... Mcdonogh beat BL even without #9. When he returns, they'll be too tough to beat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They rent field space to True. Not a "partnership" They also rent fields to Crabs and Kelly Post

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They rent field space to True. Not a "partnership" They also rent fields to Crabs and Kelly Post

Exactly...now that Loyola has 3 turf fields Crabs has even been hosting some tournament games there. Renting the fields out is a revenue generator for the school and is in no way a "partnership" with the clubs that rent the fields.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly...now that Loyola has 3 turf fields Crabs has even been hosting some tournament games there. Renting the fields out is a revenue generator for the school and is in no way a "partnership" with the clubs that rent the fields.
I will be so glad when the LB pot stirrers kid is final gone. 80%+ of the stuff on here is about this tired old program. My God can we mix up the talk track.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nor is their poorly decided and short lived employment of their drunken director.

I know, I know…allergy medicine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gilman will play McDonogh for the ship. Gilman has the talent but not …..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How’s does ABS go from the ship’ a couple years ago to what it is now?
Having MDLax coach step away from coaching was a huge mistake, but understand he wants to watch his kid play at USNA. Bring on SC was a huge mistake, full of himself and the team does not like him. SC does not add anything valuable to the program but negative energy. SF is trying to get the offense to click and gives his heart and soul to the boys. However when you have ME ME players and dads coaching from the sidelines… well this is why Spalding is losing every lacrosse game. It won’t change unless the boys start working as team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 3 turf fields at Loyola are part of a long term strategy. The 1/2 empty Baltimore County Admin building/property is next ..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having MDLax coach step away from coaching was a huge mistake, but understand he wants to watch his kid play at USNA. Bring on SC was a huge mistake, full of himself and the team does not like him. SC does not add anything valuable to the program but negative energy. SF is trying to get the offense to click and gives his heart and soul to the boys. However when you have ME ME players and dads coaching from the sidelines… well this is why Spalding is losing every lacrosse game. It won’t change unless the boys start working as team

Most of these kids you talk about would have been better off at public schools! #from is getting exposed like some said on here earlier this year…attack doesn’t share the ball!! When you load your schedule with clowns and talk smack the karma police start coming. Broadneck could beat most of the miaa!! Joke!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of these kids you talk about would have been better off at public schools! #from is getting exposed like some said on here earlier this year…attack doesn’t share the ball!! When you load your schedule with clowns and talk smack the karma police start coming. Broadneck could beat most of the miaa!! Joke!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Broadneck plays no one. They beat a bad Catonsville team by 4. MSJ beat that same Catonsville team by 11.

Severna Park is the only public that has anything this year. And my guess is Severn and Landon still prevail against them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Find out today. Severn will smoke Severna Park today@noon

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Severn has a real good chance today at noon! Tomorrow at noon they will actually have to play the public school up the street. Double up on your quarter zips....going to be chilly!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Severn has a real good chance today at noon! Tomorrow at noon they will actually have to play the public school up the street. Double up on your quarter zips....going to be chilly!

Severn without their best player at the dot; should be interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I mean come on the star players #4 and #34 average 7-10 turnovers a game and produce wild shots and no goals. #10 is the hot rod on the team and loves hearing his dad announce his name when he scores. #22 is full of chaos and is doing his own thing on field. Come to Spalding if you want a ME ME ME team and dads rule and have a say with the coaching staff. If you don’t want the headache go to public school where the boys want to play as a team and respect the coaching staff

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will be so glad when the LB pot stirrers kid is final gone. 80%+ of the stuff on here is about this tired old program. My God can we mix up the talk track.
His son is a senior.... Not many people at Loyola like him.....Kind of a rude donk and a bit of a perv

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe some parents want their children leaving HS with a better, faith-based education than your #public schools can provide..? Ever think of that, you clown?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STM must have lost focus. 2 in a row. What’s next?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STM has not lost focus and is still ship bound. No great victory comes without adversity. The Loyola win was fraudulent and flukey, as me and the boys were on a 4 day bender prior to Tuesday. Many of the starters got too dialed in and were definitely feeling the hang come gametime. As for the victor loss, it was out of conference and no one cares. When STM actually cares about the game, they are a force to be reckoned with. Watch out Baltimore Boarding schools, #from ain’t going away.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

An impressive troll attempt. LB did it to themselves, too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 3 Lines

BL at Gilman BL - 5.5
LB at SP SP - 2.5
Severn at McD McD - 7.5
CH at MSJ CH - 4.5
AS at JC AS - 3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe some parents want their children leaving HS with a better, faith-based education than your #public schools can provide..? Ever think of that, you clown?

Someone seems to have been triggered. Thought this was as a lacrosse forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No approved posts for 2 days.
Lame.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gilman will crush BL by 5 to 6 goals. Gilman coaches too smart for BL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is And you are the perfect example of the dad living through his kid because you never had a day or were a clown when it was Not every kid and parent makes choices on which Dad Bro's they want to lax with the next 4 year Just make sure he has his shovel ready when he's done college My son will expect him to arrive early and put in a good days work But hey You always had a good run in HS lax though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is And you are the perfect example of the dad living through his kid because you never had a day or were a clown when it was Not every kid and parent makes choices on which Dad Bro's they want to lax with the next 4 year Just make sure he has his shovel ready when he's done college My son will expect him to arrive early and put in a good days work But hey You always had a good run in HS lax though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doubt it. Severna Park fell to Severn. Try to beat them 1st.

Like Reply Quote
Page 263 of 333 1 2 261 262 263 264 265 332 333
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard