BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,967
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 108 of 327 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
who won the blast between jones and the real blue? did jones bite them a 2nd time?

Jones must have won ....... Had the Curcio team won they would have been all over this site bragging about it!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who won the blast between jones and the real blue? did jones bite them a 2nd time?

Curcio's team won

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jones must have won ....... Had the Curcio team won they would have been all over this site bragging about it!!

You people are pathetic and I would bet no one from either team is chiming in on this one. YJ should be happy that they have multiple competitive teams at this age group with the best coaches any of these kids could ask for.The game was well played by both teams and there was no drama other than waiting to see if the rain held out.The other clubs should watch out because the YJ pool in this age group is deep and they all have excellent coaches working with them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curcio's team won

...by a lot. But we 2020's were trying to keep things civil, so bye.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope ASE this weekend is better then last week.

Babylon blast was terrible. I think all the finals were YJ-1 vs YJ-2. Did any of the teams even put up a fight?

I heard they needed security in the 2020 Curcio vs Jones game. And the parents were just as crazy in the 2019 Carro vs Bert game. 2018 final was YJ vs YJ played in pouring rain so that kept parents quiet. 2017 final was YJ vs YJ and another blowout.

Can you say "waste of time"

Why didnt YJ send any teams to the grind , why do they send all teams in all divisions all to the same tourney just to play against each other, sounds like a waste of time and money

2015 & 2016 went to The Rise where both teams won.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
REally what a liar cant speak for any other game but carro but no harsh words were exchanged at all . Berts asst a little intense but all was fine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
zFThe real 2020 blue beat Jones by alot
The real 2019 blue beat Bert by over 10
The real 2018 blue beat Incarnato by 6
The real 2017 blue stopped counting

First time i have seen yellowjacket teams taking possesion on draw was at this tournament.

And the great divide amoungst the YJ parents will be even greater on to tryouts to join a sideline of parents you dislike

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
REally what a liar cant speak for any other game but carro but no harsh words were exchanged at all . Berts asst a little intense but all was fine.
I thought PM was going to coach the Carro team this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
really you know more then me never heard that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curcio's team won

Why doesn't anyone want to say the score was 14-2 and Curcio never let up, clearly the intention was to send a message. I don't understand how nobody has a problem with one club team totally embarassing another club team like that - YJ seems to be the only club that finds it acceptable. You would never see that from Liberty, TG, M&D, Skywalkers, etc.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought PM was going to coach the Carro team this year?

next year as the 2015 team gets phased out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curcio's team won

Why doesn't anyone want to say the score was 14-2 and Curcio never let up, clearly the intention was to send a message. I don't understand how nobody has a problem with one club team totally embarassing another club team like that - YJ seems to be the only club that finds it acceptable. You would never see that from Liberty, TG, M&D, Skywalkers, etc.

Score was 11-2.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curcio's team won

If you had watched the game, you should have realized Curcio did let up, they were in a stall for the last 5-10 minutes of the game. Don't try to start trouble where there wasn't any. I am guessing perhaps you are from another organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curcio's team won

Score was 11-2.

2017 & 2019 scores were equally as bad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You people are pathetic and I would bet no one from either team is chiming in on this one. YJ should be happy that they have multiple competitive teams at this age group with the best coaches any of these kids could ask for.The game was well played by both teams and there was no drama other than waiting to see if the rain held out.The other clubs should watch out because the YJ pool in this age group is deep and they all have excellent coaches working with them.

Deep pool? From the blowout scores and the real blue teams stalling at the end the talent drop off looks steep not deep..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't give a crap who won but Jones rocks!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Deep pool? From the blowout scores and the real blue teams stalling at the end the talent drop off looks steep not deep..

If it makes you feel better about yourself to tell everyone that your daughter plays on the "real blue" and that no one is as good as she is, then have a blast. Congrats, you won the Babylon Lax Blast. How was your championship game against a town team? Just let the girls play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So when curcio wants your kid in the fall do you go or stay with your beloved Jones?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You just show yourself to be a an uninformed lacrosse parent , Jones team all by themselves has had more success than any TG team this or any other season . They won the national draw which is a more than any of your TG teams have ever done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice weekend for YJ teams
2021 tournament champs
2020 tournament champs
2019 tournament champs
2018 tournament champs
2017 tournament champs
2016 tournament champs
2015 tournament champs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 tournament champs
2020 tournament champs
2019 tournament champs
2018 tournament champs
2017 tournament champs
2016 tournament champs
2015 tournament champs

Congrats!!! smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 tournament champs
2020 tournament champs
2019 tournament champs
2018 tournament champs
2017 tournament champs
2016 tournament champs
2015 tournament champs

More like a complete waste of a weekend for YJ teams. Gotta dump this bad excuse for a tournamennt..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
curcio has a very good team.
im amazed at the talent on that 2020 team.

why is jones 2020 playing in 2019 bracket at ASE?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because that is where the real blue team should be playing!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no, seriously.
why would the jones and not the curcio team be playing up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because that is where the real blue team should be playing!

No, I believe its probably to have divisions with even numbers. To even out the 2019's, they had to move a team up from 2020. Jones won ND, and this tournament is run by the same group, so that would seem like the logical choice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So when curcio wants your kid in the fall do you go or stay with your beloved Jones?

Someone says Jones rocks and you can't help yourself. Trying to start crap where no one else seems to care. She does have two age groups.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're not playing any competition in the bracket that they're in, they should roll through those teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone says Jones rocks and you can't help yourself. Trying to start crap where no one else seems to care. She does have two age groups.

This is the only age that you'll see a YJ "B" team being better than the "A" team. They may move some kids around for next year, but for right now, Jones is definitely on top.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the only age that you'll see a YJ "B" team being better than the "A" team. They may move some kids around for next year, but for right now, Jones is definitely on top.

So fake it is not funny. Sh+t stirrer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the only age that you'll see a YJ "B" team being better than the "A"
team. They may move some kids around for next year, but for right now, Jones is definitely on top.

Please stop with the YJ A and YJ B talk. As a long time YJ parent and not involved with '20/21, I hope the indiv writing about 2020/2021 teams are not YJ parents. Both Jones and Curcio are fantastic coaches and the girls are lucky to have them. There will be many changes to those teams until they reach 9th grade when it begins to really matter. So relax and enjoy these early years. If you are lucky your daughter will make great friends on the team and I know will learn alot from both of those young ladies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do I have a feeling this is someone from another organization trying to start trouble?!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny, this was posted about the same time as another negative comment on TG thread regarding some YJ 2020's at lax fest (albeit false). Seemed to come from shamrock pride, I think we can see who's the common denominator. We'll see you this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do I have a feeling this is someone from another organization trying to start trouble?!
I bet it's a TG Psycho Daddy.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Funny, this was posted about the same time as another negative comment on TG thread regarding some YJ 2020's at lax fest (albeit false). Seemed to come from shamrock pride, I think we can see who's the common denominator. We'll see you this weekend.
Just as a hunch, we wanted to see if your suspicion was correct. While we cannot comment on the source of the post (Shamrock Pride or otherwise), we can tell you that it was indeed from the same individual. Interesting, don't you think?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I SEE TG 2015 BLACK VS YELLOW 2015 BLUE TODAY IN VIRGINIA ANY THOUGHTS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tg will crush them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tg will crush them

Should be a great game. It's always extremely competitive and well played on both sides. If everyone would get past the silly TG/YJ thing (which I think is already beginning to happen) maybe the two programs would get to play each other more often at all the age groups. Good luck to both squads which are filled with great kids. Being a TG parent I hope we pull it out, but either way, the excitement and nervous anticipation is what it's all about. I'm willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that you'll get the best each squad has to offer.

Again, Good Luck to all the girls!

TG Parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So who won?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So who won?

Not sure that the true 2015 Blue L/M team was there! Yellow Jackets don't send committed players. I hope that with all the early commits going on that we don't forget playing the sport because they like the game and want to get better and compete against the best out there.

Like Reply Quote
Page 108 of 327 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard