BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 101 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As a Madlax parent, I can vouch that none of the dads are toothless hicks. One is a renowned oral surgeon. Another is the top orthodontist for NoVa. So with the team discounts, we are pretty good in that department. I am going to have to do some research and get back to you whether any of the moms work at Camelot. Keep hating!

HAHAHAHA toothless hicks. I never laughed at something harder. Its so true. Go back to your shack

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Madlax parent, I can vouch that none of the dads are toothless hicks. One is a renowned oral surgeon. Another is the top orthodontist for NoVa. So with the team discounts, we are pretty good in that department. I am going to have to do some research and get back to you whether any of the moms work at Camelot. Keep hating!
Based on the attire on the sidelines it appears they came straight from working the center pole. As for your renowned oral surgeon, maybe he can wire your mouths shut at a discount before each tournament so the rest of us can watch the game in peace.

Your jokes are pretty lame. Don't hate me just because my wife is hotter than yours.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on the attire on the sidelines it appears they came straight from working the center pole. As for your renowned oral surgeon, maybe he can wire your mouths shut at a discount before each tournament so the rest of us can watch the game in peace.

Gotta hand it to you, don't know how someone can come up with a response like that, Love it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the turtles get a team for this age?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your kid isn't on Express then why do you care.If your kid left than good luck in your greener pasture. Kids leave programs all the time. Plenty of good players came on too. Coach was happy about many of those kids leaving believe me..
Say Hi, on the sidelines.....[/quote]
Now lets not be silly. The big guy was not happy about all of the kids that moved on. [/quote]

Noticed I used the word "many" and not "all". That guy is still "ONE" of the best coaches in the age bracket.
Yes he was spread thin last year, I agree. "MY" kid likes him and learns a lot from him. If the parents had issue, then move on and be happy somewhere else...Next...[/quote]

Next? Stop defending the big guy? He's STILL spread too thin. Four teams instead of five. That's only because the C team folded. Plus St. Anthony's and all his clinics. It's a bunch of bull! You claim he's one of the best coaches. If he was such a great coach and cared for the kids he wouldn't take on all that. It's the Express way. And the $$$.[/quote]

I am sure S2S will be so much better.. Lol. Why do you care anymore? Nobody cares you left.Says more about you that you left and now throw hate then it does about if the coach has a busy schedule. If you had a set of balls you would have said something to the coaches face. I guess you were too busy kissing his a$$. Everyone is a tuff guy on the keyboard but wouldn't say boo in person.

Keep chasing the dream, word of advice have a better attitude on your new "A" team. Your kid will hate you soon if you don't...[/quote]
Wrong team Mommy...nice try though[/quote]

Mommy for sure!! Keep defending him! Ha!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enuff A and B arguing, that is between us LI parents.
Who is this loser from Madlax.
He is so f'ing annoying.
I bet his wife and kids hate him so he comes here to bust chops..
Who has the bug spray?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your jokes are pretty lame. Don't hate me just because my wife is hotter than yours.
Yeah, your wife is hot.... a HOT. FREAKING. MESS! In fact, if my dog was as busted as some of those heckling hyenas, I'd shave its [lacrosse] and walk it backwards. Trust me I don't hate you… I pity you. It's like watching a remake of the Deliverance!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It must kill you guys that Madlax has been dominant at this grade since Day 1.

What does Day 1 mean to you?:
- The day you received your first welfare check?
- The day you scored a reverse mortgage on your mobile home?
- The day your son called you a loser?

Remember this. Any achievement that your son accomplished is his and his, only.
Madlax is a great program but your son's victories are his..... not yours.

Ooh, cutting edge comedy. Kind of funny to talk to a Washington, D.C. dad about mobile homes when Long Island is the king of crappy tats and carports.

LOL. Nothing better than beating up on Long Island tough guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ooh, cutting edge comedy. Kind of funny to talk to a Washington, D.C. dad about mobile homes when Long Island is the king of crappy tats and carports.

Ummmm - I've lived on Long Island my entire life and haven't see too many carports - maybe you should learn more about other places, or just get out in general more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP is the king of white trash. It is worse than watching "Tatoo Nightmares." You know you can get them removed now. And don't get me started on the chain smoking mom that moans like a heifer in heat.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP is the king of white trash. It is worse than watching "Tatoo Nightmares." You know you can get them removed now. And don't get me started on the chain smoking mom that moans like a heifer in heat.
thats all you got... talk about lame... 5 years and counting and that all you can come up with. Stick to playing the banjo Lonnie....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bu

I must have hit a nerve, but I don't think I hit that nerve with the "Day 1" bullets (well, maybe the last one stung a bit).
I think your real pain is coming from my observation that you are living through your son ...... I can spot clowns like you a mile away.

Also, I'm not a TAZ or WP parent (great programs, BTW) and I'm not even from Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHAHAHA toothless hicks. I never laughed at something harder. Its so true. Go back to your shack

Oral surgeon? Wow. Guess he couldn't make it in Med school huh? That's fancy. Good thing you guys get discounts and have stripper wives.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oral surgeon and orthodontist huh? I'm more impressed that the wives work at Camelot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have not seen a carport in LI. I guess they exist around the hotels you stay in when you bring your broke [lacrosse] family up here. Last time your team came up your wives scared the crap out of the kids. They never saw baboons outside their cage before. Can you at least chain them to your tent next time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A heifer in heat? What does that sound like John boy? The only cows up here are the one in the steakhouses and your ugly wives a couple times each summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oral surgeon and orthodontist huh? I'm more impressed that the wives work at Camelot.

Don't get too excited...That just the starters moms... the scrubs moms work at the Royal Palace.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have not seen a carport in LI. I guess they exist around the hotels you stay in when you bring your broke [lacrosse] family up here. Last time your team came up your wives scared the crap out of the kids. They never saw baboons outside their cage before. Can you at least chain them to your tent next time.

God, you guys are are illiterate idiots. You guys probably spell Harvard, "H-O-F-S-T-R-A". You must close your eyes when driving on the LIE - the White Trash highway.

Can't wait to crush you guys again this Fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

God, you guys are are illiterate idiots. You guys probably spell Harvard, "H-O-F-S-T-R-A". You must close your eyes when driving on the LIE - the White Trash highway.

Can't wait to crush you guys again this Fall.

Wow - how long did you spend coming up with that 'gem'?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously can the BOTC administrator clamp down on this nonsense. This is supposed to be a place to get honest ( like it nor not) info on our kids lax journey. Whatever this is turning into is shameful.

The fact that these people even are allowed to have children is scary.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously can the BOTC administrator clamp down on this nonsense. This is supposed to be a place to get honest ( like it nor not) info on our kids lax journey. Whatever this is turning into is shameful.

ahhhh.. come on... Don't get your panties into a pretzel. just having a little roast session with our pal from heehaw nation. Haven't you ever heard that the best medicine in life is laughter. I definitely took a double dose yesterday. Thanks to everyone that helped contribute. That was hilarious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ahhhh.. come on... Don't get your panties into a pretzel. just having a little roast session with our pal from heehaw nation. Haven't you ever heard that the best medicine in life is laughter. I definitely took a double dose yesterday. Thanks to everyone that helped contribute. That was hilarious.

Honestly, if that is how you get entertained I feel bad for you. Get a hobby. Typing stupid jokes to a person you don't know over a message board is pathetic. We all know that you were the only 1 responding to your own nonsense anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honestly, if that is how you get entertained I feel bad for you. Get a hobby. Typing stupid jokes to a person you don't know over a message board is pathetic. We all know that you were the only 1 responding to your own nonsense anyway.

The worst thing about this site is when snowflakes like you come on here crying. If you bitched this much when your wife made you squat to pee you you would still be a man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are you to say what this site is about? Did you read some rules somewhere that said that? Like my mother always said, if your gonna say something stupid, just keep your mouth shut

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard team 24 was folding. Is that true?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard team 24 was folding. Is that true?

Not True

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok. How many teams. Weren't they trying to get 3?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok. How many teams. Weren't they trying to get 3?

They definitely have 2...You would be crazy to send you kid to a 3rd 24 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was Schwalje thinking with the new players? Some of the kids that left were better. Maybe he's planning on actually coaching is from the beginning this time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was Schwalje thinking with the new players? Some of the kids that left were better. Maybe he's planning on actually coaching is from the beginning this time.

If he's the coach he claims to be he could have had a winning team last year but he didn't show enough and care. This year won't be any different. Big waist of money!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If he's the coach he claims to be he could have had a winning team last year but he didn't show enough and care. This year won't be any different. Big waist of money!

The new kids are better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry your cupcake got cut.

btw its "waste".

"Waist" is for something like, "my waist got so big I couldn't button my pants so I now wear sweatpants everywhere"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

btw its "waste".

"Waist" is for something like, "my waist got so big I couldn't button my pants so I now wear sweatpants everywhere"

You (the original poster) make a choice to place your son on this and come on here after one practice and complain about the team and the coach. SMH.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

btw its "waste".

Cupcake? Ha!
Sorry mommy teacher I wouldn't know about my waist getting so big and only wearing sweatpants, but I guess you know about that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

btw its "waste".

Or

My waist has gotten so big that I can't wear those new pants I bought, you know, the ones with the lobsters on them. What a waste!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winners assemble as a team and losers sit in small groups and complain about the coach or players. Be a winner for your son and his teammates sake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

btw its "waste".

Or

My waist has gotten so big that I can't wear those new pants I bought, you know, the ones with the lobsters on them. What a waste!

Not sure about that. I prefer to eat lobsters. That's the big guy that wears the lobsters but I thought this was about Schwalje.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Practice looked pretty good to me for first time out - hoping that most kids were spending time on the beach rather then Dad screaming at him to hit the ball wall. Rust should be expected. Powers was awesome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Practice looked pretty good to me for first time out - hoping that most kids were spending time on the beach rather then Dad screaming at him to hit the ball wall. Rust should be expected. Powers was awesome.

They got Powers coaching them now? If so huge upgrade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They got Powers coaching them now? If so huge upgrade

Powers is not the coach.

Page 19 of 101 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard