BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 78 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I follow your logic about reps, how do the high school and college programs do it with even larger squads?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If I follow your logic about reps, how do the high school and college programs do it with even larger squads?

For starters, they practice every day and typically have a lot more field space, coaches, etc. To each his own, but I don't understand the value of being the 40th kid on a 40 kid roster. You can't tell me they are getting the same reps as the other kids even in practice. Man up/man down, have a seat. New offensive plays, give me first and second middies and starting attack....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
High School and college teams have starters and scout team. There are your reps, get it done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they don't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do not get why someone would send their kid to a team with a roster of 40 kids. Just seems odd.

Is there really 40 kids or is this just an typical BOTC BS I heard there is 28. Saw them in the fall and the side line had a lot of players, didn't count by definitely not 40

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good question. Either he is doing something right or he is spiking the Gatorade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do not get why someone would send their kid to a team with a roster of 40 kids. Just seems odd.

Is there really 40 kids or is this just an typical BOTC BS I heard there is 28. Saw them in the fall and the side line had a lot of players, didn't count by definitely not 40

Was that before the annexation to express from 9d1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]But wait, isn't 91 the greatest?? why would they possibly leave given that "fact".

Good Question[/
91 went backwards with this years science experiment. Real shame!

Thanks professor

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 40 man roster comment was in the context of a joke. Who knows for sure and who cares, my kid is not on the team. But I don't understand why they just wouldn't form another team. It would have to be decent, not elite, but probably better than any B team. That's what makes no sense in my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have a roster of at least 35, but sure there will be more additions in spring and summer.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn't there a travel winter league that most of the teams play in. Maryland has one and it seems to help develop their teams. Or at least expose each teams true weakness so they know what needs work on as a "team" to get better. It seems like each club up here hides there teams till early spring. Why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is Long Island going to totally re haul their officials at the youth level? By far the worst in the north east. Before you lash at Maryland,I'm from Long Island. So much money in the sport at the AA level, bring in college or higher tier high school. Tired of some retired guy who never played the game looking to make a few bucks at the expense of the athletes who put a ton of time in to only have it thrown away for cheap officiating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn't there a travel winter league that most of the teams play in. Maryland has one and it seems to help develop their teams. Or at least expose each teams true weakness so they know what needs work on as a "team" to get better. It seems like each club up here hides there teams till early spring. Why?

There is and it's 7v7 boring lax. Money better spent on practice. If it was a full 10v10 amd orginized with standings and playoffs, it would be more alluring, in my opinion. But indoor time is too valuable. However, the costs likely work better for outdoors. But like anything else, it has to be run properly like those Maryland leagues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is Long Island going to totally re haul their officials at the youth level? By far the worst in the north east. Before you lash at Maryland,I'm from Long Island. So much money in the sport at the AA level, bring in college or higher tier high school. Tired of some retired guy who never played the game looking to make a few bucks at the expense of the athletes who put a ton of time in to only have it thrown away for cheap officiating.

The answer is never, Officials cost money, and unless the parents are going to buck up some serious cash you are not getting a college official. They pay the officials $50-100 per game, a college official wants about 10X that. Who's paying that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maryland has a couple Box leagues for the 2022's (6 v 6) but nothing full field with 6x6 goals.

The Box games are great for the middies and attack, but I'm not sure the defense and goalies get much out of it (other than having fun).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 40 man roster comment was in the context of a joke. Who knows for sure and who cares, my kid is not on the team. But I don't understand why they just wouldn't form another team. It would have to be decent, not elite, but probably better than any B team. That's what makes no sense in my opinion.

Channy would have a hard time selling it with the "A", B team he sold parents! He would rather you pay for him for private lessons, move your son up, give him token minutes and continue to strike YOUR ego! Meanwhile your child and pockets are getting robbed!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Edge, so cal express, No greyhounds and palm beach revolution.

According to MD 2022 board, Millon added 4 more teams to his National Championship event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Officials for all sports are lacking - it's not just lax, and it ain't happening without $$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes--Edge, So cal express, NL greyhounds and Palm Beach revolution. That's 4 more teams!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes..... that is just what the sport needs, more lax with more fees.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash these nuts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its now Express Deez nuts... a few cancers jumped ship from deez nuts to infect express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You nuts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its now Express Deez nuts... a few cancers jumped ship from deez nuts to infect express.

Its hard to infect the infected

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one has to really second guess that business move from 2 viable competitive teams to one Team trying to find itself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, true with probably over 20 previous players from those teams spread out making other organizations better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL you could not make up a better story

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL you could not make up a better story

Those are the things that keep you nuts coming back here. Can't be march 18, 2017 quick enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard that Outlaws are losing players and parents aren't happy having PB as a coach. A lot of kids not happy with the playing time kids have been getting last year and this year. Outlaws are a sinking ship!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard that Outlaws are losing players and parents aren't happy having PB as a coach. A lot of kids not happy with the playing time kids have been getting last year and this year. Outlaws are a sinking ship!

Who did you hear that from? Sounds like an opinion, unless YOU are one of the disgruntled parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People have no clue. Lost two players in fall. Then picked up two more. One from express. Not sinking. And by the way, unless their kids are starters, all the parents are disgruntled about playing time on every team. Thats why kids the four kids left 91, with others begging express to take them too, that's why kids left express, that's why kids left outlaws, and so on and so on. That's the sad truth. Not everyone can start. Trust me it's the parents ego, not the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So YOUR gonna tell me there is not trouble in paradise? You also know PB is not a good coach and most of the parents aren't happy with the way things are going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So YOUR gonna tell me there is not trouble in paradise? You also know PB is not a good coach and most of the parents aren't happy with the way things are going.

What are you basing this on? Are you one of the disgruntled parents? How do you know this? Also, its YOU'RE, not YOUR.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you basing this on? Are you one of the disgruntled parents? How do you know this? Also, its YOU'RE, not YOUR.

You refer to trouble in paradise in 2022 lacrosse.

News flash every team has one of you. Disgruntled parent trying to stir the pot. Maybe you should just concentrate on getting your son training so maybe he can get to play on a team like 91, Express, igloo, outlaws, etc. Your method trying to bash a team and hope it miraculously generates a spot by players leaving won't work. Trust me, ANY of those teams will replace a player they would lose with someone who has better character than someone like you. Sure the kid is a spitting image of you. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PB burnt his bridges and drove the club downhill. That's why the teams have had an exodus of kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PB burnt his bridges and drove the club downhill. That's why the teams have had an exodus of kids.

Well if that were true they would have no teams and not be good at all. The fact is they have some average teams and some very good teams as they get older. It has always been that way with them. Now please go somewhere else and grind your Axe. I am sure parents on the team can see who is the guy with the agenda is. Not really that hard to figure out, especially when his own kid tries to start rumors to spread to other players. Its really sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws

You refer to trouble in paradise in 2022 lacrosse.

News flash every team has one of you. Disgruntled parent trying to stir the pot. Maybe you should just concentrate on getting your son training so maybe he can get to play on a team like 91, Express, igloo, outlaws, etc. Your method trying to bash a team and hope it miraculously generates a spot by players leaving won't work. Trust me, ANY of those teams will replace a player they would lose with someone who has better character than someone like you. Sure the kid is a spitting image of you. Good luck.

Outlaws are far from "paradise"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean their is a problem with team sachem?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exodus?? Wasn't this established in an earlier post. Exodus is the ninth studio album by Jamaican reggae recording band Bob Marley and the Wailers, first released 3 June 1977 though Island Records. Exodus is a reggae album, incorporating elements of blues, soul, British rock and funk. The album was a success both critically and commercially; receiving gold certifications in the US, UK and Canada, and was the album that propelled Marley to international stardom. "Jamming", "Waiting in Vain" and "One Love/People Get Ready" were all major international hits.In 1999, Time magazine named Exodus the best album of the 20th century

Page 36 of 78 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard