BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,918
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 71 of 327 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Point taken and I appreciate your civility. I would ask did you see the injury to the TG player at the end of the playoff game at National Draw? I did so I will ask what is your opinion of that play that broke the wrist of the TG player? Is a hard cross check to the back of a falling player who already released a pass within the rules? I genuinely am curious to hear the opinion of any YJ 2015 parent who was there.

No response could also mean that it was uneventful and no need to start fishing for drama. No one knew it even happened to comment on it.

Really....an illegal check that results in a broken bone is uneventful. Were you there? If not you are commenting out of turn. This exact play is the very reason for the weeks worth of discussion and YJ defending that has taken place. I suggest you do some reading of past posts.
Many posters have asked for specific facts and not just rumors concerning the less than legal play of this team. Well here is a fact and not a rumor. It has been posted many times without a single response until yours. TO THE YJ 2015 PARENTS. ARE YOU GOING TO LET THE RESPONSE POSTED BE YOUR OPINION? If so all the previous posts about you, your 2015 team and your club are true! Live with that!

You are probably the parent of the girl who broke her wrist. I don't thonk anyone noticed the play. So you are asking people to comment on something they didn't realize happened. I wasn't there but have asked. So the previous post I beleive is just stating that any additional response will only bring more opinions and scrutiny of the girls( i think they have had enough bashing for 1 season). I am sure your looking for answers, but again I am positive no one intentionally hurt the player. I hope she fully recovered and enjoys next year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Point taken and I appreciate your civility. I would ask did you see the injury to the TG player at the end of the playoff game at National Draw? I did so I will ask what is your opinion of that play that broke the wrist of the TG player? Is a hard cross check to the back of a falling player who already released a pass within the rules? I genuinely am curious to hear the opinion of any YJ 2015 parent who was there.

Not a single YJ response. Speaks volumes.

No response could also mean that it was uneventful and no need to start fishing for drama. No one knew it even happened to comment on it.

Really....an illegal check that results in a broken bone is uneventful. Were you there? If not you are commenting out of turn. This exact play is the very reason for the weeks worth of discussion and YJ defending that has taken place. I suggest you do some reading of past posts.
Many posters have asked for specific facts and not just rumors concerning the less than legal play of this team. Well here is a fact and not a rumor. It has been posted many times without a single response until yours. TO THE YJ 2015 PARENTS. ARE YOU GOING TO LET THE RESPONSE POSTED BE YOUR OPINION? If so all the previous posts about you, your 2015 team and your club are true! Live with that!

The Sounds of Silence.....is this a first?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are probably the parent of the girl who broke her wrist. I don't thonk anyone noticed the play. So you are asking people to comment on something they didn't realize happened. I wasn't there but have asked. So the previous post I beleive is just stating that any additional response will only bring more opinions and scrutiny of the girls( i think they have had enough bashing for 1 season). I am sure your looking for answers, but again I am positive no one intentionally hurt the player. I hope she fully recovered and enjoys next year.

You presume several things incorrectly. First I am not the injured players parent but know her well. Second it was noticed believe me. Third it was intentional as the description of the play explains. There is not a single legal lacrosse action that warranted that cross check. And lastly I am not looking to bash anyone but I think the denial needs to stop so it can be fixed. Look at this conversation alone....you have defended a play you did not see, made presumptions about me without merit and you are claiming to know the thoughts of the previous poster.
I think simply recognizing that some training is needed to ensure the girls are confident in playing within the rules would go a long way in healing the animosity the rest of the clubs have. Btw...thank you for being civil.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really, your girls have taken enough bashing for 1 year. Heres a novel idea, have your coaches teach that overly aggressive play that results in the severe injury of other players is unacceptable and you will not have to worry about your poor girls getting bashed at all. Or even better, how about you as parents teach your girls that that kind of play is dangerous and unnecessary and stop worrying about what Carol and her minions think. Or in other words.....Do the right thing for once instead of making excuses

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you assume that all 2015 YJ parents are glued to BOTC/ Maybe they are out enjoying their summer? Possible?

Not a single YJ response. Speaks volumes.

The Sounds of Silence.....is this a first?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really, your girls have taken enough bashing for 1 year. Heres a novel idea, have your coaches teach that overly aggressive play that results in the severe injury of other players is unacceptable and you will not have to worry about your poor girls getting bashed at all. Or even better, how about you as parents teach your girls that that kind of play is dangerous and unnecessary and stop worrying about what Carol and her minions think. Or in other words.....Do the right thing for once instead of making excuses

Great advice coming from an anonymous coward.You want the parents to stand up for what you perceive is overly aggressive play against your daughter yet you do nothing other then post ignorant coments about a whole group of kids and parents you know nothing about.If you truly believe that group of girls and their coaches are trying to purposely injure your kids and all you do is post anonymously online then I feel bad for your kids, maybe you should talk to your coaches and refuse to play in tournaments where these so called criminals are playing.Part of your job as a parent is to protect your children from dangerous situations.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mitchell field tourney is what it is, four or five 25 minute games, half the yj teams play each other at least 1-2 times. i agree with earlier post, tg has only been around 2-3 years and they seem to have caught yj already, especially at the younger ages - yj has an advantage with older groups, they were all playing together for years before tg was formed, so the likelyhood of them moving was very small, but many people were looking for an alternative and may have found it in tg and liberty, the younger yj groups are going to have all they can handle against those clubs going forward

I think you are correct about YJ TG younger groups 2018 and below but the Liberty teams below 2015 do not look to be very competitive and are not on same level with the other 2 clubs that you mention.I also believe YJ top team is still better then top TG team on younger level but that gap has been closed closed very fast and only a matter of time before a top TG team beats a top YJ team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The way all the YJ teams play will be cited by those who wish for girls lacrosse players to wear helmets.

THUGZ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great advice coming from an anonymous coward.You want the parents to stand up for what you perceive is overly aggressive play against your daughter yet you do nothing other then post ignorant coments about a whole group of kids and parents you know nothing about.If you truly believe that group of girls and their coaches are trying to purposely injure your kids and all you do is post anonymously online then I feel bad for your kids, maybe you should talk to your coaches and refuse to play in tournaments where these so called criminals are playing.Part of your job as a parent is to protect your children from dangerous situations.

This is the same moron that makes these posts. How do we know? The limited vocabulary containing "ignorant" and "coward" are in every post. This is most likely the half a puss who is a tough guy around the other parents who btw I am told by many barely tolerate the guy (red hat). You are a loser. Your posts illustrate your limited ability to reason and quite frankly I hope you keep posting cause you are an embarrassment to your club. Keep up the good work. We all look forward to your next post with excitement. Use google for some additional words. You'll need it.

It seems this is the same " member" who is the most vocal from your club. That's why the opinion has been formed. Quite an honor for you. Wear it proudly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any opinions concerning the broken wrist post besides the silly argumentative posts coming from one person? Looking for some intelligent conversation. I hope to find it with someone from your club who was at this game and saw the play.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the [lacrosse] is "red hat" guy?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mitchell field tourney is what it is, four or five 25 minute games, half the yj teams play each other at least 1-2 times. i agree with earlier post, tg has only been around 2-3 years and they seem to have caught yj already, especially at the younger ages - yj has an advantage with older groups, they were all playing together for years before tg was formed, so the likelyhood of them moving was very small, but many people were looking for an alternative and may have found it in tg and liberty, the younger yj groups are going to have all they can handle against those clubs going forward

I think you are correct about YJ TG younger groups 2018 and below but the Liberty teams below 2015 do not look to be very competitive and are not on same level with the other 2 clubs that you mention.I also believe YJ top team is still better then top TG team on younger level but that gap has been closed closed very fast and only a matter of time before a top TG team beats a top YJ team.

Liberty teams have won multiple tournaments in the 2016-2020 years. You can go to their website to see which ones. They draw strongly from Nassau County and are very competitive.

I think all three clubs will be great in the future, with YJs always having the edge as being the best until someone can beat them from Long Island. Hasn't happened yet. Let's hope the craziness ends with the 2015 year and we appreciate all the healthy competition. Good luck to all clubs, players and parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy buddy I didn't call your kid a criminal, But you just did

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any opinions concerning the broken wrist post besides the silly argumentative posts coming from one person? Looking for some intelligent conversation. I hope to find it with someone from your club who was at this game and saw the play.

Maybe the 2015 parents don't view this thread regularly? Maybe they don't want to respond because they will get negative responses like the ones that have followed some posts where parents are being civil and insightful (both sides). It is apparent that it is a no win situation. i know that there are many of them who have older and younger kids with no apparent issues. Why don't you just civilly approach them in person and ask. Even if someone says they are a 2015 parent on here they might not be! They may only be trying to stir the pot. The funny thing is that everyone reacts to these anonymous posts and let's it influence their opinion of people.If you want to accomplish something constructive I don't think this is the forum for that. Not based on most of the responses. I am sure there will be negative comments to this post too!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the 2015 parents don't view this thread regularly? Maybe they don't want to respond because they will get negative responses like the ones that have followed some posts where parents are being civil and insightful (both sides). It is apparent that it is a no win situation. i know that there are many of them who have older and younger kids with no apparent issues. Why don't you just civilly approach them in person and ask. Even if someone says they are a 2015 parent on here they might not be! They

may only be trying to stir the pot. The funny thing is that everyone reacts to these anonymous posts and let's it influence their opinion of people.If you want to accomplish something constructive I don't think this is the forum for that. Not based on most of the responses. I am sure there will be negative comments to this post too!

Good post and you are probably right. It's just annoying when that same poster responds to a thoughtful post with childish and argumentative words. He represents himself as a YJ parent so that doesn't bode well for the club. It is weird however that there were so many posters defending that team and now only one "member" responds to a direct question about a factual play. I guess the defenders were actually one or two uninformed people who didn't actually see any of the plays some have deemed "thuggish".

Guess we will let it stand that the play was illegal, unsportsmanlike and dirty. I hope the offending player will clean it up for the HS season and summer season to come. Cheers!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Um, aren't YOU posting from an anonymous account yourself? LOL - keep hiding (and thugging).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly, what do you expect? This is a YJ thread. Seems to me you could only be seeking one of two things, validation of your opinion or a fight.

Maybe the 2015 parents don't view this thread regularly? Maybe they don't want to respond because they will get negative responses like the ones that have followed some posts where parents are being civil and insightful (both sides). It is apparent that it is a no win situation. i know that there are many of them who have older and younger kids with no apparent issues. Why don't you just civilly approach them in person and ask. Even if someone says they are a 2015 parent on here they might not be! They

may only be trying to stir the pot. The funny thing is that everyone reacts to these anonymous posts and let's it influence their opinion of people.If you want to accomplish something constructive I don't think this is the forum for that. Not based on most of the responses. I am sure there will be negative comments to this post too!

Good post and you are probably right. It's just annoying when that same poster responds to a thoughtful post with childish and argumentative words. He represents himself as a YJ parent so that doesn't bode well for the club. It is weird however that there were so many posters defending that team and now only one "member" responds to a direct question about a factual play. I guess the defenders were actually one or two uninformed people who didn't actually see any of the plays some have deemed "thuggish".

Guess we will let it stand that the play was illegal, unsportsmanlike and dirty. I hope the offending player will clean it up for the HS season and summer season to come. Cheers!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

again, your opinion, which is fine but the girl/girls still can't defend themselves, so I really think that negative opinions of 14 year olds should be left off the forum. Hopefully it will end and everyone can move on without so much animosity!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]mitchell field tourney is what it is, four or five 25 minute games, half the yj teams play each other at least 1-2 times. i agree with earlier post, tg has only been around 2-3 years and they seem to have caught yj already, especially at the younger ages - yj has an advantage with older groups, they were all playing together for years before tg was formed, so the likelyhood of them moving was very small, but many people were looking for an alternative and may have found it in tg and liberty, the younger yj groups are going to have all they can handle against those clubs going forward

Liberty teams have won multiple tournaments in the 2016-2020 years. You can go to their website to see which ones. They draw strongly from Nassau County and are very competitive.

I think all three clubs will be great in the future, with YJs always having the edge as being the best until someone can beat them from Long Island. Hasn't happened yet. Let's hope the craziness ends with the 2015 year and we appreciate all the healthy competition. Good luck to all clubs, players and parents.

Liberty way behind yj and tg not even in same universe. Win tournaments yj and tg do not attend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]mitchell field tourney is what it is, four or five 25 minute games, half the yj teams play each other at least 1-2 times. i agree with earlier post, tg has only been around 2-3 years and they seem to have caught yj already, especially at the younger ages - yj has an advantage with older groups, they were all playing together for years before tg was formed, so the likelyhood of them moving was very small, but many people were looking for an alternative and may have found it in tg and liberty, the younger yj groups are going to have all they can handle against those clubs going forward

Liberty way behind yj and tg not even in same universe. Win tournaments yj and tg do not attend.

Then please explain below:

2014 Liberty wins Northern Rise, a big recruiting tournament. The YJs were there and were beaten (by another team). TGS were NOT there, so it seems TG was NOT at a tournament that YJs and Liberty both attended.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly, what do you expect? This is a YJ thread. Seems to me you could only be seeking one of two things, validation of your opinion or a fight.

Precisely why I have asked for their opinion...Several times. I don't know how I can be more clear or civil than my post a seeking A 2015 OPINION. I guess according to you that is impossible and only a fight will ensue. That's a sad state really. You all had an opportunity to give an OPINION and your self elected YJ responder answered with confrontational nonsense. Unfortunate and disappointing to not have a single 2015 parents opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

again, your opinion, which is fine but the girl/girls still can't defend themselves, so I really think that negative opinions of 14 year olds should be left off the forum. Hopefully it will end and everyone can move on without so much animosity!

Not an opinion. If you would have been there which admittedly you were not you would know it was a blatant crosscheck ending the players summer with a broken bone.
Not animosity, seeking an opinion on a factual issue.
You are the only one starting fights and trying to deflect the focus from the real issue...won't work.
No one named a 14y/o so no one should have to defend anyone right. Especially since according to you (who wasn't there) nothing happened (except a broken bone).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anonymous
Unregistered

How many spots are available on 2015 blue 1, blue 2 etc? Last year tryouts were horrible and a total waste of time. Will it be the same this year or will kids actually get a chance to play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Um, aren't YOU posting from an anonymous account yourself? LOL - keep hiding (and thugging).

Right back at ya ,obsessive much??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Great advice coming from an anonymous coward.You want the parents to stand up for what you perceive is overly aggressive play against your daughter yet you do nothing other then post ignorant coments about a whole group of kids and parents you know nothing about.If you truly believe that group of girls and their coaches are trying to purposely injure your kids and all you do is post anonymously online then I feel bad for your kids, maybe you should talk to your coaches and refuse to play in tournaments where these so called criminals are playing.Part of your job as a parent is to protect your children from dangerous situations. [/

Same poster. Can't you tell...all posts have coward, obsessive or ignorant in them. This is the same immature child who is the spokesperson for this YJ club as it seems no other YJ tells her to shut it.

Obsessed much? she certainly is. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cocktails again? Fla bound. Gotcha. Stop speaking for the rest please! You're a joke!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

COWARD...what a weak woman you are. Obsessive about salads you should be. Haha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now I'm confused , who is the obsessive one the guy who hates YJ so much he cannot stop posting his venom, or the person who keeps using the words coward and ignorant when describing him.Perhaps it's the mysterious guy in the red hat,or are they all the same person with some sort of split personality.Very confusing and boring at the same time.

How about a challenge to all those posting on these sitesn,let's see who can keep it positive the longest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Great advice coming from an anonymous coward.You want the parents to stand up for what you perceive is overly aggressive play against your daughter yet you do nothing other then post ignorant coments about a whole group of kids and parents you know nothing about.If you truly believe that group of girls and their coaches are trying to purposely injure your kids and all you do is post anonymously online then I feel bad for your kids, maybe you should talk to your coaches and refuse to play in tournaments where these so called criminals are playing.Part of your job as a parent is to protect your children from dangerous situations. [/

Same poster. Can't you tell...all posts have coward, obsessive or ignorant in them. This is the same immature child who is the spokesperson for this YJ club as it seems no other YJ tells her to shut it.

Curious ,most of your posts now seem to have the words coward or ignorant in them and you seem to know who this person is ,a red hat wearing immature spokesperson,so why don't you approach them next time you see them and tell them to shut it.Everyone knows you won't and everyone knows why.
Obsessed much? she certainly is. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2014 Liberty wins Northern Rise, a big recruiting tournament. The YJs were there and were beaten (by another team). TGS were NOT there, so it seems TG was NOT at a tournament that YJs and Liberty both attended.

2015 Blue was not at Northern Rise this summer. They play Northern Rise in the summer as 2014s. In the fall is a different matter but you are talking about this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now I'm confused , who is the obsessive one the guy who hates YJ so much he cannot stop posting his venom, or the person who keeps using the words coward and ignorant when describing him.Perhaps it's the mysterious guy in the red hat,or are they all the same person with some sort of split personality.Very confusing and boring at the same time.

How about a challenge to all those posting on these sitesn,let's see who can keep it positive the longest.

Seems to me the poster just wants an answer to the post. An opinion I think it was. Seems odd no one will give it especially since they give it on every other topic. Makes you go hmmm....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Simple really.

The obsessed one and the limited vocabulary ( coward, ignorant etc) are the same.
The one you say with the venom is trying to get an answer to the original post.

Instead of an answer there is a poster always trying to change the subject so........so far no answer or opinion to the original post.

That's what I got after review.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk about the same person. Thats what i get out of it. Little help cage on this one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Simple really.

The obsessed one and the limited vocabulary ( coward, ignorant etc) are the same.
The one you say with the venom is trying to get an answer to the original post.

Instead of an answer there is a poster always trying to change the subject so........so far no answer or opinion to the original post.

That's what I got after review.

Who cares. It's over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems to me the poster just wants an answer to the post. An opinion I think it was. Seems odd no one will give it especially since they give it on every other topic. Makes you go hmmm....

It was posted a couple of times that no one remembers the play. maybe they didn't know she got hurt. maybe they don't post. maybe they weren't there. Who knows? everyone is anonymous anyway! Does it really matter? Like someone said, ask the parents when you see them. No need to come up with reasons why sane people aren't reacting to anonymous posts online! Crazy!! Let's just try to keep it positive and communicate like human beings did before the availability of internet forums!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk about the same person. Thats what i get out of it. Little help cage on this one.

Let's get an accounting of all the troublemakers making posts then. Let's see how many are from the same person. Great idea! Haha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha. Takes one to know one. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2015 Blue was not at Northern Rise this summer. They play Northern Rise in the summer as 2014s. In the fall is a different matter but you are talking about this summer.

The orig post referenced the younger teams so this applies to liberty 2016 to 2020 not 2014

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No offense but were not a part of your club so we don't know who is a parent for any particular player. So how would we know who to ask. To be quite honest your not the most approachable group of people either. For those of you that say it's over drop it, or who cares I'll tell you I care. I want to know what girl my daughter might have to watch out for. Girls from your club severely hurt 2 girls this summer and you want to just forget about it. Those girls can't forget about it, there in casts and and going to surgeries, sorry this doesn't jive with your agenda

It was posted a couple of times that no one remembers the play. maybe they didn't know she got hurt. maybe they don't post. maybe they weren't there. Who knows? everyone is anonymous anyway! Does it really matter? Like someone said, ask the parents when you see them. No need to come up with reasons why sane people aren't reacting to anonymous posts online! Crazy!! Let's just try to keep it positive and communicate like human beings did before the availability of internet forums!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This talk about the YJ being the best club is laughable. The best club is Stars/Capital. Stars was in the previous two championship games with teams comprised solely of rising freshmen, unlike the YJ jackets who had rising SOPHOMORES.

Stars only goes to 8th grade, and then most of those girls go to Capital. If Capital had sent their 2015, they would have smoked everyone.

Like Reply Quote
Page 71 of 327 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard