BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,955
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 65 of 327 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ prevailed in the end and made all the haters on this site look as dumb as they are.

Um, getting 2nd and 3rd place is prevailing in the end?

YJ took 2nd after everyone routing for both teams to not place in top 3 so yes that is!

Northport HS!

Serious question: did you even graduate from High School?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ prevailed in the end and made all the haters on this site look as dumb as they are.

Um, getting 2nd and 3rd place is prevailing in the end?

YJ took 2nd after everyone routing for both teams to not place in top 3 so yes that is!

Northport HS!

Serious question: did you even graduate from High School?

Based on your "post", that HS should lose its accreditation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Yellow Jackets club was exposed for what they've done for years - thug tactics. It finally came back to haunt them. When correctly called for all the yellow cards they should be cited for every game, their game tactics fall apart

If you were not there an did not see the game you have no clue what happened but a college coach watching game told us that that was the worst officiated game she has ever seen.
Spallina???

Spallinas are boys, jackass!
Spallina coaches girls at Stony Brook Jackass

But they are not "girls" are they genius?, read the original post...about "worst officiated game "she" has ever seen"... you are a dope!
your very bitter, so your teams aren't the best anymore. you had your run and its over, is that a reason to call names. you must come from north port

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No not from north port maybe learn how to spell it before you bash it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the U-15 and for those who were not let me say this. Every team took cards. red or yellow, the refs were giving them out like candy. To the parent that said that there are cards in every game, that is a overstatement. My daughters team has gone entire tournaments and her team never received a yellow or red. Our team held a team meeting after the mandatory coaches meeting where we were told that U.S. Lacrosse stated that the refs will be calling very tight, and any contact to the head would receive a red. if any team coaches did not inform there players of this it is then the coaches fault. The truth is that Sky Walkers is just that good of a team. (get ready to ban me again) As far as the Yellow Jacket 1 team goes, There Thugish intimidation tactics both on and off the field didn't work. Just prior to the Sky Walker game the Jackets walked past the Sky Walkers team, That was just sitting in the shade, screaming like a bunch of idiots, in a feeble attempt to intimidate. The coaches should be embarrassed of themselves for allowing it. Sky Walkers held on to there dignity and didn't respond, and proceeded to out play you. Blame the refs and the cards if you want, but the truth is you lost your composure, the proof is in the fact that one of your girls took a card for mouthing off to the ref. Team 2 at least had a semblance of class.

I believe this account. I've seen several other of the YJ's younger teams, and the girls (and parents) behave like animals.

Well said and entirely believable. Case in point concerning sportsmanship...watch the all tournament team awards. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K90zl6---iM. You will see the Top Guns and Skywalkers cheering for each other. You will also see the YJs not even clapping for any other award winners. The fact is they and their parents are poor sportsman...enough said.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the U-15 and for those who were not let me say this. Every team took cards. red or yellow, the refs were giving them out like candy. To the parent that said that there are cards in every game, that is a overstatement. My daughters team has gone entire tournaments and her team never received a yellow or red. Our team held a team meeting after the mandatory coaches meeting where we were told that U.S. Lacrosse stated that the refs will be calling very tight, and any contact to the head would receive a red. if any team coaches did not inform there players of this it is then the coaches fault. The truth is that Sky Walkers is just that good of a team. (get ready to ban me again) As far as the Yellow Jacket 1 team goes, There Thugish intimidation tactics both on and off the field didn't work. Just prior to the Sky Walker game the Jackets walked past the Sky Walkers team, That was just sitting in the shade, screaming like a bunch of idiots, in a feeble attempt to intimidate. The coaches should be embarrassed of themselves for allowing it. Sky Walkers held on to there dignity and didn't respond, and proceeded to out play you. Blame the refs and the cards if you want, but the truth is you lost your composure, the proof is in the fact that one of your girls took a card for mouthing off to the ref. Team 2 at least had a semblance of class.

I believe this account. I've seen several other of the YJ's younger teams, and the girls (and parents) behave like animals.

Well said and entirely believable. Case in point concerning sportsmanship...watch the all tournament team awards. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K90zl6---iM. You will see the Top Guns and Skywalkers cheering for each other. You will also see the YJs not even clapping for any other award winners. The fact is they and their parents are poor sportsman...enough said.

It's sad because it looks as if the other teams girls are getting so much more out of the experience. My daughter certainly felt that way and all the bickering aside I want her to have a great experience. I am impressed at how the TG and Skywalkers teams got along afterwards. I watched them and it was great.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
It's sad because it looks as if the other teams girls are getting so much more out of the experience. My daughter certainly felt that way and all the bickering aside I want her to have a great experience. I am impressed at how the TG and Skywalkers teams got along afterwards. I watched them and it was great.
Life's lesson : the joy is in the journey not in the destination.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers and TG have a lot of mutual respect for each other. The times they have played have been close, good games, even matchups, enjoyable to watch. The girls have said to each other that they enjoy playing each other because they know no one is going to get creamed on the field, it's just going to be good lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Life's lesson : the joy is in the journey not in the destination.

I agree. I hope some parents will view the video above and see how while two competing teams cheer for each other one remains isolated. They missed out on getting to know some really quality kids. TG and SW exchanged emails and #s and will continue their friendships...priceless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Out play? come on? Now you have lost all credability!! Maybe when they were up # girls and still had trouble scoring! Let's be fair here! You want to say they are too aggressive and desrved yellow cards, whatever! but to say Sky walkers was the better team is absurd! and I have no dog in the fight!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
other teams out coached us, we didnt adjust. period, end of conversation. we new how the game was going to be called.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
other teams out coached us, we didnt adjust. period, end of conversation. we new how the game was going to be called.

Refreshing view. No denials or theories. Maybe a sign of things to come I hope.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Out play? come on? Now you have lost all credability!! Maybe when they were up # girls and still had trouble scoring! Let's be fair here! You want to say they are too aggressive and desrved yellow cards, whatever! but to say Sky walkers was the better team is absurd! and I have no dog in the fight!

This is the problem with yj's, no humility. You think your better than everybody else and you go out of your way to tell everyone that. Even when you lose you still need to tell everyone that you are better. Learn a lesson in class here, another team won, congratulate them and move on, don't gripe and complain about this and that, that you were robbed and your a better team. It comes across like very sore losers. Move on quitely and come back next year to compete.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sky Walkers beat the yellow Jackets 3 times this year , so yeah there the better team, 3-0 means your better than the other team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the problem with yj's, no humility. You think your better than everybody else and you go out of your way to tell everyone that. Even when you lose you still need to tell everyone that you are better. Learn a lesson in class here, another team won, congratulate them and move on, don't gripe and complain about this and that, that you were robbed and your a better team. It comes across like very sore losers. Move on quitely and come back next year to compete.

He is a challenge to any YJ on here. See if you can name the good things the Skywalkers did when they beat you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sky Walkers beat the yellow Jackets 3 times this year , so yeah there the better team, 3-0 means your better than the other team

The first loss it was due to bad weather, the second loss it was bad coaching the third loss was bad reffing. YJ are the better team, what don't you understand?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The first loss it was due to bad weather, the second loss it was bad coaching the third loss was bad reffing. YJ are the better team, what don't you understand?
There is an old saying in sports : You are what your record says you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the YJ mentality, perfectly encapsulated. If the YJ lose, it's because they were robbed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is a challenge to any YJ on here. See if you can name the good things the Skywalkers did when they beat you.

They made very good passes to the 3 girls who were uncovered! It was an amazing display of skill! lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the YJ mentality, perfectly encapsulated. If the YJ lose, it's because they were robbed.

That was ovious sarcasm and not posted by a YJ!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry sage just had to repost this here

Sky Walkers didn't need help beating your "girls" in New Jersey after your thug took one of them out, They didn't need help taking out team 1 , and they didn't need help dismantling team 2. Not only does the Sky Walker contingent know that they are the best team of this summer, So does Top Guns, and Liberty. the only contingent that doesn't know this is the crybaby contingent at Yellow Jackets. Your complaining because the refs wouldn't let your team get away with the overly aggressive tactics that your girls have used to ruin another player. I talked with the Sky Walker girl that your thug took out, and according to her it wasn't a 50/50 ground ball as you claim, she told me she took a clear from her goalie and your "girl" jumped on her back. You speak of the squeaky wheel but the only people that went to the ref's tent to complain were Yellow Jackets. If your cheating reputation has gotten so wide spread it's not because people complain to U.S. Lax, it's because of your clubs inability to play within the rules, and to have a shred of sportsmanship. The other posters are right, all other teams made friends and cheered each other on. I watched Cardinal as a whole cheering on Liberty against you because no team in girls lacrosse has any respect for you. The only thing you club has is it win/loss record, no one likes or respects you. Everyone hates your club, not because your the best, because clearly this year your not, but because your dirty and arrogant. here is something to think about as you crow about you daughter going off to a D-1 school because of Carol, She might/will be playing with girls from Top Guns, Liberty, Cardinal , MD, M&D, and Sky Walkers. all these girls will except each other , and they might even except your daughter, but always in the back of there minds, every time your kid gets called for a foul it's because she's a dirty Yellow Jacket

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
after the skywalkers won their team and parents were cheering, "yellow is the color of pee" obviously sore winners with no class. yellow jackets are the better players which is why they were up by 4. without the pointless cards yellow jackets would have easily beaten skywalkers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahaha and you know all of this beacuse you come to the yellow jackets games? at te u-15s every coach came to watch the yellow jackets not top guns or liberty OR skywalkers. so we would like to thank this site for making our daughters famous. and try not to be so blantly obvious with your jealousy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
alright you arogant virginia mom go back to your country club lifestyle and crack open another bottle of 100 dollar wine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was U-15s for recruiting reasons and I sat on the stands to watch Skywalkers vs Yellow Jackets (both very good teams) and myself and the other coaches I was with took note of the obnoxious parents screaming. I hope you are ashamed of yourselves booing 15 year old girls the way these parents did. That is one thing a college coach does not want at their games.

I heard:
"Yellow is the color of urine"
excessive booing
and parents yelling at reffs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are you delusional. that is false.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahaha and you know all of this beacuse you come to the yellow jackets games? at te u-15s every coach came to watch the yellow jackets not top guns or liberty OR skywalkers. so we would like to thank this site for making our daughters famous. and try not to be so blantly obvious with your jealousy

Remember, coaches recruit parents as well as players. We look at all media outlets including this site. There are many student athletes competing for slots on top programs and the deciding factor may be the size of the baggage that comes with a particular player. My advice would be to tone it down...a lot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was U-15s for recruiting reasons and I sat on the stands to watch Skywalkers vs Yellow Jackets (both very good teams) and myself and the other coaches I was with took note of the obnoxious parents screaming. I hope you are ashamed of yourselves booing 15 year old girls the way these parents did. That is one thing a college coach does not want at their games.

I heard:
excessive booing

I was at the game and this poster is flat out making the s&$t up. Just stirring the pot.....nice try.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk about stirring the pot. Come on. I will bet half of all negative crap talked about or brought up. IS BY ONE GUY!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How would you know if coaches came to see other teams play,you yellow jacket parents are too arrogant to go watch any other team play, you all just sit around in a group patting each other on the back. You don't really think all the college coaches went to Florida just to watch your kids I saw coaches at all 3 teams you mentioned, The Jackets aren't the only team with talented players, and obviously you don't any player better than liberty, top guns, sky walkers, or any other team. your daughters were good in the 7th and 8th grades, but there dominance in the High school grades are only average at best, No one is jealous of a club that is universally despised by every other club on the east coast, and not because of your dominance on the field because the only tournament you won was weak at best, but because of the arrogance of coaches , directors, and players alike. Your High school teams won nothing this year so what do you have to boast about. Your an average club with an arrogant attitude.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Talk about stirring the pot. Come on. I will bet half of all negative crap talked about or brought up. IS BY ONE GUY!!!!
That would be incorrect.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I heard:
excessive booing

I was at the game and this poster is flat out making the s&$t up. Just stirring the pot.....nice try.

I was there also. I heard nothing of the sort -- by either side. The YJ parents were upset they were losing but I only heard grumbling, nothing out of the ordinary at any game.

I was at the YJ1 game and heard plenty though, enough that officials had to come over to speak to the parents.

YJ1 is not YJ2 and neither are the parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How would you know if coaches came to see other teams play,you yellow jacket parents are too arrogant to go watch any other team play, you all just sit around in a group patting each other on the back. You don't really think all the college coaches went to Florida just to watch your kids I saw coaches at all 3 teams you mentioned, The Jackets aren't the only team with talented players, and obviously you don't any player better than liberty, top guns, sky walkers, or any other team. your daughters were good in the 7th and 8th grades, but there dominance in the High school grades are only average at best, No one is jealous of a club that is universally despised by every other club on the east coast, and not because of your dominance on the field because the only tournament you won was weak at best, but because of the arrogance of coaches , directors, and players alike. Your High school teams won nothing this year so what do you have to boast about. Your an average club with an arrogant attitude.

Yea ok whatever you say. Pathetic keep dreaming

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at YJ 1 vs skywalker game and would say the skywalker crowd was more vocal then the YJ crowd in a negative way. Of course this may have been bc of all the red/ yellow cards and their perceived view that the yjs are dirty.There was an official who did address the crowd but was absolutely addressing both sides, do not make it out to be more then it was.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

I heard:
excessive booing

I was there also. I heard nothing of the sort -- by either side. The YJ parents were upset they were losing but I only heard grumbling, nothing out of the ordinary at any game.

I was at the YJ1 game and heard plenty though, enough that officials had to come over to speak to the parents.

YJ1 is not YJ2 and neither are the parents.

Then I feel bad for you YJ2 parents. Unfortunately you are grouped with the YJ1 group who as we all know.....never mind, its all been said already. Maybe a YJ2 parent should come on here and tell the other group to grow up and grow some sportsmanship and humility.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what is worse - the way the YJ1 parents/players behaved in Florida, the thug tactics the YJ seem to teach ALL their teams, or the pathetic attacks/denials by YJ parents on this forum.

You can tell by their responses how incredibly uneducated those parents appear to be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yea ok whatever you say. Pathetic keep dreaming
whats pathetic , the fact that every club despises you guys, or that you think all the college coaches went to Florida to see just the yellow jackets

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what is worse - the way the YJ1 parents/players behaved in Florida, the thug tactics the YJ seem to teach ALL their teams, or the pathetic attacks/denials by YJ parents on this forum.

You can tell by their responses how incredibly uneducated those parents appear to be.

After playing them in multiple tournaments this summer, I can tell you their tactics are taught from the top down even to the youngest teams. Their key tactic is to get three players on the ball. One player will foul the ball carrier by taking the body while the other two run past the foul so they are in line to make the next foul. That is how they play defense.

Some of their coaches (not all of them) are also out of control with their sideline behaviors and what they actually tell the girls. When coaches are out of control, players play out of control and parents on the sidelines are out of control.

Teaching your girls to foul constantly, especially when you are up a goal or two, to kill clock is not teaching them lacrosse. It's teaching them to cheat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many times can you get robbed in a year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many times can you get robbed in a year?

Well...ask the YJ parents. They are robbed of their self respect every time they make statements. Their girls are robbed of priceless experiences when they are told not to intermingle with other clubs at tournaments. Just open your eyes and you won't be robbed any longer.

Like Reply Quote
Page 65 of 327 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard