Dont make this what it is not Not a yj parent. from Manhasset actually. A friend told me a bunch of girls were leaving Manhasset to go play for yj. There is a lot of unhappiness in Manhasset with liberty but most parents are afraid to play elsewhere because danielle coaches HS. Why play for YJ if liberty is in your backyard? [/quote]O.K. this one really got my dander up, so I did some research. Let me start by saying that the Y.J. are no doubt a bigger, very successful club. and have been around longer. I also don't really know how long either club has been in existence. According to both clubs alumni lists , the best I can tell is the Y.J. from 2001, liberty from 2004. Y.J. So starting from 2004 , going to 2011, the Y.J. list among there alumni 15 girls from Manhasset . In the same time frame 0 girls from Northport have played for Liberty. No other club lists both college and high school I looked at Express, fl$, Suffolk All Stars, 91, Elevate' Top Guns, Turf Island, and Wave. So if girls from Northport play for any other club, I can't find them. So to me it looks like Danielle will play girls that play for Y.J. , and it's the girls from Northport that seem afraid to play for other clubs. They might not get cut , but they might be afraid to sit on the bench. So now we're going to here from the anonymous , supposed non Y.J. parent, saying I know this parent, that knows a cousin of a friend, of a girl from Northport, yadda yadda yadda . but these are the facts I could find.