Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can't believe that a grown man or woman has time to sit down and bash this revolution team. Wow. I think I missed the part where kids can't play on two teams and they can't play with their friends. Who cares where they play as long as they have a good time. This tool is trying to stir things up. To revolution and the boys you continue to stay together for all the right reasons. Just goes to show parents that they may not win a tournament but that's not why they are their. How many more organizations and going to try to take money from parents and make it a money maker instead of just giving back to kids. It doesn't take much to get a kid on the best team.dude maybe you and others can learn from this revolution team and organization.

I find this whole thing comical. What does it matter where your kid plays. It's not like the whole Express, Revolution , 91 or DD team are going to play at one college. Nor are they all going to be a Parnell. Let the kids play where they want.

Left out how many will be still playing when they get to High School
Ohh Really .The LAX FEST IS the end all and be all.The tournament is set up for 91 to win isn't it..Let me guess 91 only plays one game on Sunday before the playoffs and it's one of the early games. What else is new. They do the same thing to us every year. SO my guess is they will win again. It's always good to stack the cards. I would too if I was running the tournament. No Dune Dogs again so how good can the tournament be.

Hands down best tournament on LI. Teams from all over country. Dune Dogs participation is gage of tournament ? That's funny

Well they are the best team I would say. WHo is flying in from Denver for this tournament?. That other guy had it right . It is always set up for 91 to win or at least make the final.Is it true that the 2019 team only plays one game on Sunday, if so what a joke, I know they have two teams so probably the lower one is playing twice on Sunday, Talk about second class citizens or step child .LOL