Totally get it. Don't get me wrong they want to win. And their practices are well run. I thoroughly enjoy the coaching. It's just and I'm not trying to make excuses, during the past year most teams practiced on their own and many teams played out of state to circumvent NYS guidelines on games and tournaments during the Covid Era. So a lot of kids and club teams still played games. My son did not. He mostly did clinics and trained on his own. Again, not making excuses. And I have nothing to gain by making you a believer in the program. I agree, our first tournament I was blown away by how the other team looked compared to Checkmate. As the season moved on, I have seen a vast improvement with not just my son but the whole team. I have realized the club circuit can be very demoralizing for kids and parents. I know of one club team that continues to bring in kids through the season to try out for already filled positions. Not saying it's wrong not saying it's right either. I know you are looking for a happy medium. Best of luck to you and your son. It's a journey.