Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Top players want to play on A teams, kids playing for 7,8 years, would rather play with other kids that have been playing too. Nothing wrong with B teams, if kids are trying a new sport, learning the game, etc. it's not right, if it was right other towns would be doing it.

Wait, are you saying no other towns have more than 1 team? Just think of 3 village as a travel team. They don't only play in town tourneys. I have seen them at Forsberg, NXT etc. can you play for express and legacy at the same time?

Maybe not those two, but I know a couple boys that have played for multiple travel teams at the same time. One boy that I know best split his conflicts between the two teams - practices weren't usually an issue, but for tourneys, he alternated who he played with when they conflicts arose. Considering so many travel teams have more players than they should, it didn't seem to present an issue for either of the two teams he played on. Personally, i wouldn't let my son do it for multiple reasons, but there are boys that do it.