Originally Posted by Anonymous
Skywalkers 2021 were 2-2 at Fall Uprising and 1-3 at Chesapeake Invitational including a one goal loss to Heros. Not winless as predicted. Please be accurate if you are critizing.

Come on now. At Fall Uprising they went 2-2 in one of the B divisions. They beat M&D Red and LBC(?).

Heros was missing 6 of their top players in the game Saturday. Good job beating Integrity. Is that the standard for Skywalkers these days?

6 of their top players? Are you one of the Heros coaches? You are that familiar with their roster and their players? Isn't that Heros team a fairly new team with a lot of turnover since last summer?

I am no way affiliated with Heros. My daughter is however on a soccer team with the 6 Heros girls. They had a soccer game that morning at 10:30 at NDP and did not arrive to Maryvale in time for the 11:30 Skywalkers game.

Any other questions?

Okay - you are on the soccer team with them and are able to judge from soccer that they are the top 6 players from heros. I get it.

Okay. Obviously I know who they are. My daughter also plays lacrosse against them. I did not say that they are THE top 6, I said they are 6 OF THEIR TOP PLAYERS.

If you have some proof that I am wrong in anyway, please feel free to make a reasonable comment.