Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by libertydad
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Powder finger just jealous cause your kid is not that good and neither is her team so quit hating the better kids.
I know Powder and her daughter , and she is very good. At least powder is teaching her daughter to stand up and face her protractors, where as you kid has been taught to hide in the shadows and throw out nasty statements about children. Now I know that, in true Yellow Jacket/ Northport fashion your going to start hurling nasty statement about my daughter and I , so just let me say this , Not only has my daughter been playing varsity lacrosse since she was a freshman at a very good lacrosse school, But yes she has been playing on a Liberty Black team where you cant just simply buy your way into the pinnie, and then brag about how she is a part of that team.

I believe the word you are looking for is "detractors" not protractors. Liberty dad, you are always good for a laugh!!
he might be good for a laugh but he's also not wrong. You just did exactly what he said you would do. I don't know if you keep up with tech, but auto correct is a [lacrosse]. Now you can correct this to professor