Originally Posted by Anonymous
Agree. They adjusted at the half and closed that gap. The true sign of a team that belongs at the top. Not sure if you can say the same for the others. Some of the scores are so lopsided between different teams. Even looking at the top 10 posted. Look at the scores between who played who. Feel sorry for those teams in the very low digits while the other team is way into the double digits. Something is broken. Did too many teams jump up to A? Is there an AA that's needed? or how about promotions AND almost more importantly relagation if there can only be an A and a B. I feel like there is such a difference between A and B that it's unfair for those as the top of B and those at the bottom of A.

Ego... no one would want to be in "C" which would be the new B if you go AA, A, B. Not to mention some of these teams in B are rec teams who for some reason decided they wanted to be a "club" team. So top B teams from last year need to move up to A in order to get the competition they believe they deserve for being a legitimate club team. Also, I don't blame the NGLL as it is money in their pocket.

If the league was 12 teams with 6 playoff team (top 2 get a bye), there would be better alignment with schedules and you end up with a true playoff bracket based of head to head games.

However, to my original comment... If teams are willing to pay to participate in NGLL; I don't blame the NGLL for taking the money. This all goes back to club lacrosse is killing rec lacrosse. Parents have FOMO of their kid left out/behind.