BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,872
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM (LI, CT, WC) Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2030-6th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 7 hours ago
91, Igloo, Legacy, Express, should be destinations for top kids. After those, Shore, Rebels, Moose, then the B teams of those above. If looking for a lax team for training purposes, Turtles, but not serious yet, maybe LI Jesters, but not that serious and , more of a town team. Most top end talent will merge to first batch as they get close to World Series.
273 64,933 more...
MARYLAND FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 7 hours ago
Please tell me the Madlax Defectors arent coming back? What’s the excuse now goalie dad? You blame the coaches, the kids, the parents but with the DCE D begging their way out, who will protect the net? Where is your grass greener? Golf?
10,576 2,141,248 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 8 hours ago
i
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dave Earl next head coach at STM ????

Heard its a done deal…
13,279 3,482,063 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous 8 hours ago
Ok Mentzer we get it… posting on here isn’t helping you or your daughter.
5,294 1,442,153 more...
Re: Boys 2031-5th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 8 hours ago
They lost their lil FOGO to Ex East. Their FOGO situation, is a situation. They had talent show up to tryouts, but only took 4 kids? Friend group much? Ex east plays the daddy kid…he couldn’t actually make a move/run towards the goal when the sole defender FELL DOWN Flat! Real programs don’t have daddy coaches, end of story. Because their BF play over everyone. Did the 91 goalie go to the turtles, or was that the 30 kid—he’s good!
520 120,378 more...
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School Lax Anonymous 9 hours ago
Not a tough schedule. LOL!

Smithtown East Bulls coming in at number 23 according to LILj. Mount Sinai was ranked 21 in same ranking. The Bulls were 10-5 in the regular season last year and got into the playoffs as a five seed where they defeated both fourth seeded Commack and top seeded Ward Melville to make it all the way to the Suffolk Class A County Finals where they gave the reigning two-time Long Island champion Northport Tigers everything they had where their season came to an end.
This season so far SE girl has 79 goals 38 assists for a total of 117 points, which is leading all of Long Island.
SE girl had 6G4A vs Longwood. 5G3A vs Floyd, 5G4A verse Northport, 4Goals vs Melville etc... all top teams... Face guard with a backer in every game!
I think Northwestern knew what they were doing when the picked her up after her performance last season.

Northwestern knew what they were doing? Go back to the 2023 class and see how those leading scorers did at the next level this year. You may be surprised.

Nothing surprising there. Most top HS players do not get significant playing time as freshman. There is a lot involved such as upperclassmen ahead of you, injuries, portal. Any girl who gets to play even a little as Freshman is lucky because some don’t even touch the field. You can’t score goals if you’re not playing.I know one girl who was a top HS player, but hardly played this year at a top 20 school. She was not happy and entered the portal. She currently has 4 official visits set up to other top 20 schools. I don’t necessarily agree with that because I think things change dramatically as a sophomore when you are in line for a starting position or at least a playing position. That’s why it’s so important to pick the best school and not necessarily the best lax program. Northwestern is a program that is graduating a lot of starters, so there is a chance that a freshman might play there, however, there are also a lot of talented players that have been patiently waiting there tern as well as the portal, so you never really know what will happen. This goes for all schools.

Exhibit A:
Look no further than last years northwestern freshman #25 who Started all 22 games ... Totaled 53 goals and 17 assists, was third on the team with 56 draw controls

Not sure what that has to do with the comment? That girl is a rare exception. She was able to fill a unique role where all of the attention was on two of the best to ever play. Good for her, but not typical.

Reading comprehension isnt strong in SE? (Assuming the same anonymous is the same person)
One minute you say most top HS dont get playing time as college freshman then when presented with exhibit A you are now backtracking in the next breath by saying the girl is rare exception. This isnt BK you cant have it your way

I made the first comment, not the second. So you can retract the SE reading comprehension statement. SE player is a great HS player, but so are all the girls getting recruited to top 20 teams. Some get lucky and have opportunities to play as freshman and most don’t. It’s going to be a big reality check for most who need to learn to be part of something bigger than themselves.

With Floyd out and SE out, I think the top player in Suffolk needs to go go SE, just like it should have last year. Only other player worthy is Northport do it all senior who is fantastic!

All good. My bad. Retracted and withdrawn. With majority of keyboard tough guys being anonymous (including myself) its hard to tell who is arguing with whom.
8,609 3,111,493 more...
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 9 hours ago
Looks Like true is adding another team in Maryland. True HOCO. 29 a younger. I am guessing their business model is working. Wonder which team they bought.
Some kind of power struggle between the VA families and the MD families? VA is claiming teams success do MD has to travel more.
Or there is nothing out there, so they are staking claim?
This has nothing to do with True Chesapeake.
2,625 571,929 more...
PENNSYLVANIA FORUM
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity Anonymous Yesterday at 10:38 PM
Admissions into GA? Lolol. You just need to agree to the tuition…
Unfortunately for BM (and the naive parents), money can’t buy talent
3,308 1,058,959 more...
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous Yesterday at 09:00 PM
Thank You. Pequa coaches. Go lose in the semis like you have the last 2 years
10,799 4,296,844 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 08:52 PM
At this point think all are waiting for June. NLF kicks it off
663 145,084 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 07:58 PM
Not a big difference in talent between any of the top 5 teams on the Island in this age group. Any given day each team could beat the other.
1,007 195,069 more...
Re: Boys 2030 Midatlantic Anonymous Yesterday at 07:14 PM
Wherever it is, good luck to the parents that have to put up with that kid’s dad

He talks a lot but other than that, what else does he do?
555 162,598 more...
Re: FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes Anonymous Yesterday at 07:02 PM
The "F" in FCA stands for fake.

Watch the behavior of the coaches on their sidelines and at FCA High.

I’ll pray for you.

...And then belittle kids and berate refs just for making a call you don't like.

Good example is worth more than hollow prayer.

Not all the teams are the same. Some coaches are good and some are bad. You can not judge and entire program by one age groups coaching. I have a kid on the 2028 team and one on the 2030 team and have nothing but good experiences
HILARIOUS! Because you are the chosen team you nimwit

You sound angry. If you don’t want your kid to play there don’t take him. It’s been great for our family. Not sure what upset you so much. I’ll reach out to the big guy for you.
340 125,406 more...
Re: New 2024 Women’s DI-III Lacrosse baldbear Yesterday at 06:07 PM
I thought the #4 seed bracket was up for grabs and congratulations to Florida for advancing. All the other brackets had no surprises. Not sure it’s good for the sport to see the same teams year in year out. That discussion for another day.
212 37,536 more...
Re: Girls 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 04:30 PM
Queen of the Island is a nice little tournament for 3rd and 4th graders - why the heck is YJ sending their 2028 teams?

they probably just consider that as a scrimmage for fun
30 7,016 more...
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 03:36 PM
Def did not see Stepincrap taking down Iona in such dominant fashion.....at IP no less. Coaches win or loss? IP over rated? Took them lightly? Congrats to the Step Seniors and Coach Goldman. Deserving bunch.
This has to be one of the strangest weeks of Westchester Lacrosse in a long while.
4,029 1,954,109 more...
Re: Boys 2033-3rd Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 03:28 PM
91 is top in most of those age groups and year over year get better, so your argument is essentially a load of @ChillLaxin.

2029 - 91 Chaos - Most likely top LI team in WS, prob lose to eclipse in the final
2030 - 91 Cyclones - Top 1/2 teams in the country
2031 - 91 Titans - Worst team in the history of 91, need new coaching staff
2032 - 91 Valor - def in the top 2/3 teams in LI, will get better next year
2033 - 91 Nitro - Top team in LI

And for the record, Express doesnt care about teams below 7th grade, money from younger teams supports older teams
33 6,747 more...
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Today's Visitors
10 members (BiggLax, TM@BOTC, Team BOTC, abowden, LILAXDAD2023, cltlax, Thirdy@BOTC, phillylax2032, Anonymous 1, 1 invisible), 4,735 guests, and 4,820 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod