BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts390,966
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 82 of 87 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rosters?????

Which one are you looking for? Which team did your daughter not make?
Why is this necessary?^

because poster only wants to see rosters to ridicule 15 yr olds

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters?????

Which one are you looking for? Which team did your daughter not make?
Why is this necessary?^

because poster only wants to see rosters to ridicule 15 yr olds
You know for a fact that’s why the poster wants tonsee rosters? You can read minds? Or is it you that wants to see the rosters to ridicule 15 year olds? Because I am curious to see where players landed for the duration of high school as I am sure most are. All of these players know each other in some capacity, most are friends off the field. Everything doesn’t have to be so negative you jack pony.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you didn’t have a kid playing but waited around to watch a playoff game and know names of kids 15 yr olds not on your team? Chris Hansen wants you to have a seat. What a creep!

And to say a girl “always” has a dangerous follow through when she shoots means you have watched her play every game. Again, without having a kid on the team. Please keep away from the next tourney, pedo Pete.

I watched the Hero's Green 2026 vs Sky Walkers Blue 2026 in the semi-finals for Maryland Cup this weekend. Saying this game was fool is an understatement. (Please note I do not have a child on either one of these teams.) The games were only 22 minutes and both teams just played back-to-back games. Trhoughtout the game both goalies played phenomenal. For Hero's I believe her name is Addy and i don't know the name of the tall goalie for SW. The score was 1-1 with 30 seconds left and a SW Blue girl scored the best shot I have seen all season, low stick-side. The reactions were priceless bc it seemed like SW had beaten Hero's which was really impressive. But NO. Apparently it was a "dangerous follow-through" and the goal DIDN'T COUNT!!!! This is not a call you should make at this point in the game and I know for a fact that Cayden Reese when she does he little low to high shot always has a dangerous follow-through. Regardless it went into OT and they did a 3 vs 2 bc SW had a yellow card. The SW goalie ran out on the draw to check a Hero's girl and they called it a foul and Hero's scored on an empty net. (Right decision by g oalie) A very awfully reffed game and I feel pretty bad for SW.

Some might call that person a “fan” of the sport. Not OP here but I’m fairly certain that all of the parents who read BOTC have caught a game of teams that they didn’t have a kid playing for. Tournaments where their kids game is after another are ripe for this. While they shouldn’t use names here I wouldn’t call the fact that they witnessed the end of the game weird or creepy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
exactly and again ROSTER?????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again, which roster are you extremely eager to see, Pete?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is Pete Randall’s friend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is Pete Randall’s friend?

No, not a reference to a particular person. It’s a callback to the pedo pete post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Pete

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
would assume mnd🤷

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rosters are up

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rosters are up

What roster? Link?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rosters are up

Where? Only updated 26 roster I see is Hero's 26 Green and they literally had 1 drop (likely for soccer) and 0 new additions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Pete
Hey- rosters are still not up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we ever going to get the rosters. I guess JB is making some hard decisions harder

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rosters are up

Where? Only updated 26 roster I see is Hero's 26 Green and they literally had 1 drop (likely for soccer) and 0 new additions.
The one drop was at other tryouts so I don't think it was for soccer. Maybe she wanted more PT on another team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Pete
3Step’s first tryout since taking over M&D and they can’t even get the rosters up and online. 11 days ago were tryouts ELEVEN!! You all pay a pretty penny and yet here is everyone waiting and in limbo if they made a team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Pete
3Step’s first tryout since taking over M&D and they can’t even get the rosters up and online. 11 days ago were tryouts ELEVEN!! You all pay a pretty penny and yet here is everyone waiting and in limbo if they made a team.

M&D used to have those rosters out like 24 hrs after tryouts, before they even accepted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Pete
I don't think they made any changes based on feedback from parents who have girls in the teams. They probably just left the existing rosters in place.

SW is just as bad. No comms to girls who tried out and the roster section isn't accessible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Pete

Ha...how many different forums are you going to post this in? You think people haven't been notified if they have or haven't made the team? Sorry if the change in process leaves you in the dark, but seeing as you're just trying to troll, it's really none of your business.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you tried this out and have not heard, safe to assume you didn’t make the team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Pete

Ha...how many different forums are you going to post this in? You think people haven't been notified if they have or haven't made the team? Sorry if the change in process leaves you in the dark, but seeing as you're just trying to troll, it's really none of your business.

That’s all they want the rosters for - to mock 15yr olds and their parents. Don’t give me this “curious to see where players landed for the duration of high school”

No one is in limbo. Only the trolls are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you tried this out and have not heard, safe to assume you didn’t make the team!
Wow OK… I guess I’ll tell my sister and niece she didn’t make it. Thanks for letting me know. I thought the rosters would be posted by now so we would have other options.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow OK… I guess I’ll tell my sister and niece she didn’t make it. Thanks for letting me know. I thought the rosters would be posted by now so we would have other options.

You should have received an email. DD teammate (we are a different club) tried out for SW and got an email days ago saying she didn't make it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your kid must be waiting for a spot?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should have received an email. DD teammate (we are a different club) tried out for SW and got an email days ago saying she didn't make it.
At this point it really doesn’t matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No email at all saying yes or no here. So the assumption is it was a no.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we ever going to get the rosters. I guess JB is making some hard decisions harder
What does that even mean

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You only show at SW or M&D if the coach asks you to come and has offered you a spot ahead of time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
News Flash for Everyone. It does not matter if you play for a "top" Maryland team. Recruiters look for how an individual plays, in addition to other factors such as how the player behaves, how the parents behave etc. Take a look at the top girls college teams in the country - how many players are from top Maryland teams (BC = 3 of 40 players; Tar Heels 6 of 50). A decent percentage from MD, but by no means are they all from the "top" HS programs and the rest are from schools/programs outside of MD that you have likely never heard of. All this chest thumping is about the parents. Ragging on how a 15 year old girl plays is pretty low brow. Go enjoy watching you kids playing lacrosse and hopefully they are having fun with their team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AMEN!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid plays for Check-Hers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid plays for Check-Hers

Kid has no chance of going to a top school then! Bc and unc got top players from top clubs in different areas. There is a relationship to those players , clubs and the competitor they play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed this is quite a harmless post and is posted by a parent who knows the game and the players please calm down they aren’t a pedophile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid plays for Check-Hers

Kid has no chance of going to a top school then! Bc and unc got top players from top clubs in different areas. There is a relationship to those players , clubs and the competitor they play.
Just an ignorant comment. So UNC & BC are the only “top” school? No one from check hers has gone to “top schools”? Get a life!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100% ignorant. Helps to play for top club but ONLY if you actually see the field. There is place to play in college for anyone that has the talent, regardless of what club you play for. That is a fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid plays for Check-Hers

Just an ignorant comment. So UNC & BC are the only “top” school? No one from check hers has gone to “top schools”? Get a life!

Probably from a M&D parent who thinks that every player at every top school is a M&D alum. Get real, Maryland players make up a minority of players on the “top” schools other than UofM. If your kid is good they will get recruited if they do the work to market themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is so much more to playing lacrosse in college-it’s about your team, it’s about the awesome environment. So many of those “top” MD players going to “top schools” sit the bench. But I guess to some, sitting the bench at a “top” school is more important? So many girls from so many different clubs play for GREAT programs! You don’t have to play for M&D to be seen and to be recruited. It amazes me what PARENTS post on here & makes me wonder…is this your daughters goal or is it YOURS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100% ignorant. Helps to play for top club but ONLY if you actually see the field. There is place to play in college for anyone that has the talent, regardless of what club you play for. That is a fact.

The top clubs get players almost exclusively from the top clubs these days. Show me 1 club other than Heros,Sw,M&D that sent a player to a top 30 college. They take players that play the best competition for them to evaluate. I’m sorry your lil club team took offense but it is true. I’m sure you will look it up now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your daughter is embarrassed when you show up to her games, I can easily tell. Hope the “top college” coaches don’t hold your idiocy against her…

Like Reply Quote
Page 82 of 87 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard