BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,819
Posts388,411
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 275 of 327 1 2 273 274 275 276 277 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
HNY fellow YJ community. Can anyone tell me if the rumor is true! that the infamous girl might not be playing lax for YJ. she will be playing with a Maryland team instead or is this just another BS story

I've heard the same rumor about her here in Maryland. Hhhhhmmmm...

Just curious - why infamous? Moves around a lot or something? Dirty player? Both?

A Maryland's B team maybe! She didn't make any of the A teams here in LI, doubt she'd make any of the top MD teams A teams!

What year is she?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A club jumping player is what todays lacrosse is all about, ME FIRST!

It's never about the team anymore or your teammates, it's always about the stats and the race to verbal. They game is so f-effed right now. Hard to root for anyone these days and that's a cryin shame. Sidelines are toxic. People sitting by themselves, friends being lost and for what? to play at a school like Brooklyn? Give me a break!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all are crazy.. stop making up lies and spreading false rumors about that kid. From what I understand lax is definitely not that girls life, and rightfully so, it shouldn't be at 14 years old. It's amazing the lies that you all come up with. Who actually believes this garbage?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really think you guys are talking about two different girls!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really think you guys are talking about two different girls!!

I don't think many people other than her dad or a creepy obsessive jealous loser have any idea who this kid is.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agreed....what is going on with the 2023??? Disaster...

Are B team parents still sore over the rosters? The A team is stacked with some of the best girls in the grade.

Stacked? That's funny, they lost every game to the good MD teams, didn't get any new talent, lost talent. If those are the best girls in the grade, that would be scary. That team has about 4 girls who are good. They moved one of the better girls down to the B team (Dumb move). Too much Daddy/Mommy ball going on. Most of that team is just not good. Can't catch/throw under pressure, easily stifled by good defenders, turnover machines, weak shots, small, unathletic. Will be the same again this year.

Igloo, Liberty, Leg, and TG will all beat YJ this summer . And it will be fun to watch!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact that your taking about a 14 year old kid this way is whacky ! Get some friggin lives !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]agreed....what is going on with the 2023??? Disaster...

Are B team parents still sore over the rosters? The A team is stacked with some of the best girls in the grade.

Stacked? That's funny, they lost every game to the good MD teams, didn't get any new talent, lost talent. If those are the best girls in the grade, that would be scary. That team has about 4 girls who are good. They moved one of the better girls down to the B team (Dumb move). Too much Daddy/Mommy ball going on. Most of that team is just not good. Can't catch/throw under pressure, easily stifled by good defenders, turnover machines, weak shots, small, unathletic. Will be the same again this year.

Igloo, Liberty, Leg, and TG will all beat YJ this summer . And it will be fun to watch!

Are you out of your mind? No way Igloo, Liberty and Leg have no shot. TG have a good team in this age group but I don't think we go to any of the same tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A club jumping player is what todays lacrosse is all about, ME FIRST!

It's never about the team anymore or your teammates, it's always about the stats and the race to verbal. They game is so f-effed right now. Hard to root for anyone these days and that's a cryin shame. Sidelines are toxic. People sitting by themselves, friends being lost and for what? to play at a school like Brooklyn? Give me a break!

My daughter just got a full ride and we don't like anyone on our team anyway so it's all good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]agreed....what is going on with the 2023??? Disaster...

Are you out of your mind? No way Igloo, Liberty and Leg have no shot. TG have a good team in this age group but I don't think we go to any of the same tournaments.

Why? Igloo only lost by 1 goal last summer and they have improved, while YJ took a step back.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard there 3 groups of patents one in 2022, 2021 and 2024 who will be boycotting the last Mitchell field tourney this summer and playing as teams in the Hofstra tourney across the road.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard there 3 groups of patents one in 2022, 2021 and 2024 who will be boycotting the last Mitchell field tourney this summer and playing as teams in the Hofstra tourney across the road.

Why stop there? boycott ALL the tournaments CR has her fingers in and stop the double dipping once and for all. We are all suckers. Pay full retail to play in her tournaments. What a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why stop there? boycott ALL the tournaments CR has her fingers in and stop the double dipping once and for all. We are all suckers. Pay full retail to play in her tournaments. What a joke.

And double retail to play in charity events.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would love for Larry to see what percent she gives to charity? Is it 100%? Does she get paid, the refs, the .... and then if there is a few bucks leftover the charity gets that? Shouldn't be too complicated to figure out how many teams x entrance fee and then see what is paid out to the charity

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Heard there 3 groups of patents one in 2022, 2021 and 2024 who will be boycotting the last Mitchell field tourney this summer and playing as teams in the Hofstra tourney across the road.

Great plan the Hofstra tournament will be fun for the girls. The Mitchell field tournament is a waste playing other YJ teams no other teams go. I hope the 2023 YJ follows the lead of the other teams and plays at Hofstra.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure why this bothers you losers so much, who cares who gets the money as long as its a well run tourney and good competition which I agree the Mitchel field tourney is neither of those.I will gladly pay for my kid to play in the G8 tournament. Please tell me any travel club director that does not make money by running tournaments and I will show you an unsuccessful travel club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Heard there 3 groups of patents one in 2022, 2021 and 2024 who will be boycotting the last Mitchell field tourney this summer and playing as teams in the Hofstra tourney across the road.

Not sure why this bothers you losers so much, who cares who gets the money as long as its a well run tourney and good competition which I agree the Mitchel field tourney is neither of those.I will gladly pay for my kid to play in the G8 tournament. Please tell me any travel club director that does not make money by running tournaments and I will show you an unsuccessful travel club.

What bothers people is paying top dollar to scrimmage other YJ teams in 25 min games its called a show case with no college coaches present. The Hofstra tournament is a well run tournament that other clubs attend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact that your taking about a 14 year old kid this way is whacky ! Get some friggin lives !

That's ok. Most of us don't even know what year this player is in let alone who she is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Name more than 1 good club that plays at Hofstra.
Outside 2023 YJ would win every division

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Heard there 3 groups of patents one in 2022, 2021 and 2024 who will be boycotting the last Mitchell field tourney this summer and playing as teams in the Hofstra tourney across the road.

What bothers people is paying top dollar to scrimmage other YJ teams in 25 min games its called a show case with no college coaches present. The Hofstra tournament is a well run tournament that other clubs attend.

Seriously the Hofstra tournament is a low level tournament at best. Same college coaches attend both. Agree the Mitchel field tournament has become a joke but lets not pretend the Hofstra tournament is much better.How about those 7 on 7 tournaments run at Hofstra in the fall, pure money making at its best with reffing that is at best dangerous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously the Hofstra tournament is a low level tournament at best. Same college coaches attend both. Agree the Mitchel field tournament has become a joke but lets not pretend the Hofstra tournament is much better.How about those 7 on 7 tournaments run at Hofstra in the fall, pure money making at its best with reffing that is at best dangerous.

Liberty, TG and YJ all run some sort of local tourny and they are all a joke. That's the tax we pay to play for these clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about Igloo, Leg, TG, And Liberty stop talking, and come play in some tournaments with YJ against the MD, DE, NJ teams. Then we all can compare apples to apples.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's ok. Most of us don't even know what year this player is in let alone who she is.

Seems to me either this kid is 1)very much overhyped by her dad,2)the victim of some overly obsessive adult,3) fictitious.
Honestly if its an actual kid most of us have no idea who it is .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about Igloo, Leg, TG, And Liberty stop talking, and come play in some tournaments with YJ against the MD, DE, NJ teams. Then we all can compare apples to apples.

Don't you mean pay Carol Rose to play in her tournaments that she is double dipping you guys in.
I believe TG and Leg will be in several of the same tourns as YJ this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems to me either this kid is 1)very much overhyped by her dad,2)the victim of some overly obsessive adult,3) fictitious.

Ok, how long are you going to keep typing back and forth with yourself? You are the overly obsessive adult/loser that keeps mentioning this kid every chance you get. You really need serious help. you are becoming scary the obsession you have with a 14 year old. You have stalked this kid for over a year on multiple different threads and it has to stop. If only you would put as much energy into your kid the way you do that girl..No one's going to answer you, as we all see that you are a wack job. Get a life Loser!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Liberty, TG and YJ all run some sort of local tourny and they are all a joke. That's the tax we pay to play for these clubs.

As the parent of a former TG player let me say that the summer Hofstra tournament is a waste of time. There are no college coaches in attendance. Teams are very bad. Brackets are set up to make it easier for their black teams to skate to a championship. No food. No vendors. No bathrooms.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As the parent of a former TG player let me say that the summer Hofstra tournament is a waste of time. There are no college coaches in attendance. Teams are very bad. Brackets are set up to make it easier for their black teams to skate to a championship. No food. No vendors. No bathrooms.

Hey Troll....Since you are a former TG player why comment on the Hofstra tourney. What team are you on??? and how is your organizations tourney???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, how long are you going to keep typing back and forth with yourself? You are the overly obsessive adult/loser that keeps mentioning this kid every chance you get. You really need serious help. you are becoming scary the obsession you have with a 14 year old. You have stalked this kid for over a year on multiple different threads and it has to stop. If only you would put as much energy into your kid the way you do that girl..No one's going to answer you, as we all see that you are a wack job. Get a life Loser!

Is there something wrong with you ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would love for Larry to see what percent she gives to charity? Is it 100%? Does she get paid, the refs, the .... and then if there is a few bucks leftover the charity gets that? Shouldn't be too complicated to figure out how many teams x entrance fee and then see what is paid out to the charity

Not sure about her own tournaments, but she charged $90 for the Lax Against Eating Disorders tournament entry though YJ for a 7v7 format fall tournament. The tournament website says the retail price is $750 per team, min of 15 players. Thats $50 a player with 15 players and we all know she put more than 15 on a team. So she nearly doubled her money on a charity tournament assuming she payed the listed price per team which Im certain she didn't.

Clubs like every other business have to make money and I get that. But there is a difference between making a profit and fleecing people. Especially on a charity event.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't you mean pay Carol Rose to play in her tournaments that she is double dipping you guys in.
I believe TG and Leg will be in several of the same tourns as YJ this year.

Great, I hope this is true. Can't wait to see you down there. No surprise Igloo isn't going, they don't compete. They'll stay up here with Beach Bums, 90+1 and the other lower level teams. But where is Liberty? They should go, that's becoming a good program as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Troll....Since you are a former TG player why comment on the Hofstra tourney. What team are you on??? and how is your organizations tourney???

Not a troll. My daughter now plays for YJ. As much as you think the tournament at Mitchell Field sucks. The one at Hofstra is worse. We left and can't be happier that we did.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Heard there 3 groups of patents one in 2022, 2021 and 2024 who will be boycotting the last Mitchell field tourney this summer and playing as teams in the Hofstra tourney across the road.

Not a troll. My daughter now plays for YJ. As much as you think the tournament at Mitchell Field sucks. The one at Hofstra is worse. We left and can't be happier that we did.

No tournament is worse than Mitchell field.
YJ scrimmages
25 min games
Expensive
$10 cover at the gate.

The TG fall tournament is a close second

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you for leaving TG. You are not missed. The YJ tourney is just as bad and done for the same reason. Didn't your mother teach you....When you roll around in crap.......it smells all the same. How is that YJ "C" team working out for ya. Nice t-shirt with the big YJ on it. Happy New Year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you for leaving TG. You are not missed. The YJ tourney is just as bad and done for the same reason. Didn't your mother teach you....When you roll around in crap.......it smells all the same. How is that YJ "C" team working out for ya. Nice t-shirt with the big YJ on it. Happy New Year

But it is fun watching B teams beast A teams, not so fun blowing out teams 2 grade levels below because of the weakness of the tournament. Total waste of time! CR also sends her teams to weak, but very expensive MD teams where the same happens.You play 4 games, 3 are blowouts, maybe one competitive. Better off on LI where the same would tend to happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does any B team or C team players go to college to play n any league YJ or other? Get any money? Just wondering? Aren't there many levels of lacrosse in colleges? Do they ONLY take "A" team players?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes
Many girls go on and play in college from those teams!!!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Yes
Many girls go on and play in college from those teams!!!

They do to various levels of play. Many go to very prestigious D3 schools that have great lacrosse programs. The D3 option, especially to NESCAC schools (Middlebury, Hamilton, Tufts, Williams, Colby, Bowdoin, Wesleyan, Bates, Conn College) or Washington & Lee, Franklin & Marshall, Gettysburg, RIT or Haverford, to name a few, are great schools for after their lacrosse careers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am so glad to see this...reading these posts I feel as all hope is lost for my daughter to play in college if she wanted to(and right now that's what she wants but who knows)It seems as if it is so intense on the A teams. She loves it...but maybe B is a good fit for some..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
isnt there a girl on yj b team who is going to BC

Like Reply Quote
A