As a parent when I read this stuff I feel for you. My 4th grade daughter plays for the Turf Island Oilers (YJ parents would consider us a B team for sure). Her team was put together in mid-May and quite frankly I could not be happier with their progress in the month and a half they have been playing together.

They are coached by a current D2 all-American from Adelphi and the current women's head coach from Queens College and have made leaps and bounds in the short time they have been practicing together.

All of the girls play ALL positions (except goal, but the goalies get to run the field also), and the parents could not be happier with the results and are great people. We played in the Babylon Lax Blast last week (don't call it a B tournament there were YJ teams everywhere)and went 1-1-1, tying a Liberty team that gave up 2 goals in their first 2 games 5-5 in our last game.

My point is that you can be a small fish in a big pond or a big fish in a small pond - the choice is completely up to you so if you are not happy put your ego aside (my daughter plays for the YJ - yayyyyy) and do something about it for the good of your daughter.