Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Schreiber hopefully righting the ship and climbing out the of the second tier in the region but please let’s not mistake Lax Magazine with unbiased rankings and reporting. Maybe one of the worst ranking services.
Who peed on your breakfast today? darn. The kids got ranked, good on them for working hard and gaining recognition. Why do you care if it's not a good enough ranking list for you?
Ill use the same arguement I do for any ranking, If you think it's not a good list, then who do you put in their place? or What ranking system should we be looking at that's better?

Man, the negativity on this forum is so unnecessary. Kids worked hard and get recogniized, how about we celebrate that.

Sounds like you are affiliated with EN so I understand your defensiveness and bias but calling something for what it is is not negative . I think your reply is much more negative than mine. I said I hope he’s righting the ship but rankings from lacrosse
Magazine are to be taken with a grain of salt as it is not a thorough nor unbiased publication. And it is great for the kids but like I said, it’s lacrosse magazine. It’s the same with inside lacrosse ratings as well as others, they are suspect at best and far behind other sports rankings systems as well. But my post was in response to EN doing an amazing job in the previous post which was not simply “about the kids”. Hopefully they are doing an amazing job by lacrosse magazine neither validates nor invalidates their successes