Well the HS season started last week and LOHUD posted their rankings and I’m most surprised with Y being #4.
The power shift from the northern West. programs to southern West. is not surprising, as the sport is dominated by the affluent communities.

An early season, big match-up with #2 (Mamo) and #3 (B’clff), with B’clff winning at home, by 1G. With last year’s season, I’m thinking that Mamo will always be in the mix, but never achieves the ultimate title by the end of the season.

How about Scar (#8) just getting by Hen Hud in a 3-2 OT game???? Scar maybe thinking they are the same team from last year. Obviously not.

P’ville walked all over Greeley (14-5), watch out for P’ville. They have a good coach (CK), who has a proven history of winning from his days at JJCR (hmm).

JJCR starts off with a W, while on the road against Pelham in a 10-9 game. Hope Coach MB has a longer career than the JJCR former coaches CK, NS and TS (hmm).

Today’s marquee match-ups are:
Bxvlle v Iona; I’m going with Iona by 4.
JJCR v Manhasset; Manhasset was 15-1 last year, I expect a beatdown by M. Good luck JJCR.

Other games:
Suffern should win,
P’ville wins big, again
Mpac Wins

Let’s go!