Originally Posted by Anonymous
The little man over at Next Level strikes again. Poor BLC, they develop the talent and Next level poaches away.
???
Need some more information on this, please explain
NL is convincing BLC players to make the switch. The whole 2030 BLC team is moving over to NL to include coaches. Second straight year this has happen.

I find it hard to believe that NL is going to be able to convince a lot of BLC players to switch. The BLC team is far better than the NL team and I don't know why BLC parents would want to move over to NL.

Hahaha! Have you been under rock? The BLC coaching staff is moving to NL and bring over half the team.

Why wouldn't the BLC coaches stay there and just pick off whatever NL kids they want? The BLC team has barely lost any games since they started playing together. Seems weird for the coaches to upend all of that success for the sake of joining a NL team that's way behind.

That is the million dollar question. NL parents were notified a couple of days ago about the change.

That’s rough. I’d assume that if you’re not among the top handful of NL players on the team you need to start looking at other teams right? This is the second BLC team to implode and move over to NL in the past year.