VULTURES!!!!!!!

fl$ Parent,

This month, the NCAA Division I Council passed a legislation that prohibits college coaches from communicating with prospective student-athletes until September 1st of their Junior year in High School. While the exact date is still unclear, the NCAA Council plans on making this legislation effective immediately. 

Now, how does this legislation impact your recruiting process? While Division I college coaches can't communicate with you about recruiting until September 1st of your Junior year, they can still coach you up at a camp.

*****In fact, camps, prospect days, showcases, and clinics will become great resources for players going through the recruiting process to get in front of college coaches. On the flip side, these camps will be great for college coaches to recruit, learn about specific players, and develop athletes who could potentially be contacted after September 1st of their junior years.

So, if you're a rising freshmen, sophomore, or junior, continue playing for your High School team, club team, attend prospect days, and check-out some of the great showcases that are out there. This will be your opportunity to build a relationship, learn from, and be seen by Division I college coaches this Spring & Summer! 

To learn more about the showcase camps that fl$ Lacrosse runs, be sure to click the Video Thumbnails below

Sincerely,

The fl$ Lacrosse Team who have absolutely no agenda or financial gain in writing this to you. We are just looking out for your kids.