Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who we be coaching the second 2022 Express Team?

I heard its one of the parents that are currently on the Channy team. He is doing it because his kid never sees the field ans is basically just a t shirt collector!

Well, what you heard is completely false. And let's remember we are talking about 12 year old boys here. Disparaging a 12 year, especially when you are so off target, is a pretty low thing to do.
The kid whom I believe you are targeting has contributed Mightily, while remaining humble and respectful. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from this 12 year old. But, I doubt it!

How is this "disparaging" a 12 year old?? All the person said was the kid wasn't seeing the field... This kid wasn't "targeted" nor was he ""disparaged" in any way. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from the 12 year old regarding using words properly.

I see you conveniently left out t shirt collector. That's the disparaging part. Way to take it out of context. Even a 12 year old can see that.

Here's a tissue....go dry your eyes. And then you might want to change your tampon

That's what you say when you lose an argument. Again your jealousy is seething