Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is the difference between 2018 Blue and Yellow? A & B or is it B&C with the Green being the A teams. I see there is no Green at that age so what is the deal. Anyone know how they were this year?

Green are "elite" teams. Both the 2018 teams were strong B teams which played some A depending upon the tournament. We expect to have 1-2 2018 A teams this year and at least 1 B.

They faired well, learning a tremendous amount from their coaches. ALL HDD Head Coaches have College Lacrosse experience. 98% of the coaching is NOT parent coaching, but coaches who are hired to COACH

Strong B teams? That is stretching it a bit. Let's hope for some good recruits coming down for tryouts. Understand you need to sell your program but keep it real.

Also, please define Elite? Thanks

Clearly you're not interested in learning about the program. As a parent of a player with this organization I'm not interested in BS. So good luck to you. I'm not "selling" a program, trying to give feedback, isn't that what BOTC is for?

I've had my sons play with other organizations, I happen to enjoy this one most and the way it is run. This was a great year and I am looking forward to more great times, outstanding coaching, and my kids learning a lot.

"Elite" would be a team that plays above the A level consistently. So call it AA AAA Elite whatever, it just means consistently above A.