@BackOfTheCAGE
Rockstar Lacrosse Winter Leagues
Who's in? Have the schedules been sent?
ANYONE GOT A SCHEDULE ??????
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Note that BOTC has reached out to Sean Chamberlain this evening - as soon as the schedule is available to us, we will share it here on BOTC.

You can see the schedule on the 91 website under the winter league tab
[Linked Image]
There is an updated schedule that is slightly different
Why are there so few teams registered for this league? Looking at the competition in the 7th and 8th grade brackets very weak?
Anyone happen to catch any of the "ridiculous" games this morning at the sports arena?
What was crazy about them?

How was white vs stampede
Any news on the schedule?
Any news on the schedule?
BOTC has the latest schedules available published with games on December 2nd/December 9th listed. The grid appears earlier in this thread. What additional schedule news were you expecting?
It is my understanding that schedule has been changed.
Indoor in basically a scrimmage and good practice for the kids. The field is so small you can't run plays.
Does that mean we will be blessed with an excuse in the future for what ever team your representing?
Indoor in basically a scrimmage and good practice for the kids. The field is so small you can't run plays.

That's why teams do not play there anymore.
How much bigger is box lacrosse. I don't think much bigger. Isn't playing in tight quarters a way to improve stick handling. Just sayin!
Does that mean we will be blessed with an excuse in the future for what ever team your representing?

why so angry? It is too small to run plays but, its good to work on their stick skills. Keep them off Xbox!

why so angry? It is too small to run plays but, its good to work on their stick skills. Keep them off Xbox!

The point is that indoor lacrosse at 8v8 is neither box lacrosse or outdoor lacrosse. Its a good run for the kids, its fun but its probably not a good indication as to how good a team is or will be when they get outdoors in the spring.
Any plans on posting a new updated schedule?
Any plans on posting a new updated schedule?
Should we get an updated schedule either via the directors or other sources, we will share that information with the community.
Looked like White beat them up a bit.

How was white vs stampede
Any news on a schedule ? I can not believe people actually pay $2050 to play in this league we are going into second week no schedule and Costal sports is horrible when they split the field in half NO LINES it's all make believe very sad . Why not do it right paint some lines use some tape what ever you have to do . Unreal
Any news on a schedule ? I can not believe people actually pay $2050 to play in this league we are going into second week no schedule and Costal sports is horrible when they split the field in half NO LINES it's all make believe very sad . Why not do it right paint some lines use some tape what ever you have to do . Unreal
When we posted the schedule, the games were listed for both the weekends of December 2nd and December 8th/9th. That is the latest scheduling data that BOTC has at this time.
Revised scheduling information for the weekend of December 8th/9th is now available.

[Linked Image]
Team 91 runs this league? Sure sounds like they do.
Team 91 website has an updated schedule, teams are different etc.
Saw a lot of Outlaws teams playing this weekend. Are they a new edition to the league? I watched a good 6th grade game between the outlaws black and 91 white. They went on right after us and it looked very competitive. Hopefully they stay involved withthe winter league.
Full Session I schedule has now been published.

[Linked Image]
Yea too bad they are not. Think it was a one week thing. Maybe somebody could verify. definately great competition.
i see the outlaws have been added to the schedule in many age groups.
r the outlaws comming to play this weekend? we can use the compitition
Final two weeks of Session I with modifications have now been posted.

Remember that Session II will begin on January 12th. You can still contact Rockstar Lacrosse to be part of the Spring season tune-up while still indoors.

[Linked Image]
Looks like the sixth grade Outlaws will be in action this weekend for a double-header on January 13th to close Session I action.
any schedule for session 2?

Why is there no other team signed up that is good competition? From the other comment of outlaws doubling up (the only oulaw team doubling up is 6th grade) so is the 6th grade bracket weak?

What happened to WM or team smithtown r they are not strong? What about Jesters or Riptide? Jesters had many tryouts thoughts were they would have gotten some good players? Is Riptide trying to get back to Stickhead status, your comments don't help that?

If competition is weak why not just reach out to the gladiators I mean all greys? Team LI? Due dawgs? Or are they playing in a different league?

Or is 91 (white stampede) that good and will play "A" come spring
Now if you look 91 doesnt even have white or Stampede playing in session 2 for 6th grade. Will 91 have any teams in the 6th grade bracket.

Who is playing 2nd session?

Why is there no other team signed up that is good competition? From the other comment of outlaws doubling up (the only oulaw team doubling up is 6th grade) so is the 6th grade bracket weak?

What happened to WM or team smithtown r they are not strong? What about Jesters or Riptide? Jesters had many tryouts thoughts were they would have gotten some good players? Is Riptide trying to get back to Stickhead status, your comments don't help that?

If competition is weak why not just reach out to the gladiators I mean all greys? Team LI? Due dawgs? Or are they playing in a different league?

Smithtown teams will be playing in the second session.

Now if you look 91 doesnt even have white or Stampede playing in session 2 for 6th grade. Will 91 have any teams in the 6th grade bracket.

Were you I the 1st?

Originally Posted by acblax

My son's Smithtown team did not play in the first session.

Were you I the 1st?

Is the 2nd session schedule out? How do you know the 91 White & Stampede aren't playing?
Schedule not out yet, or at least the coaches haven't shared them. 91 has the teams listed on their website for which ones will be in the second session.

Is the 2nd session schedule out? How do you know the 91 White & Stampede aren't playing?
Schedule not out yet, or at least the coaches haven't shared them. 91 has the teams listed on their website for which ones will be in the second session.

The below Team 91 select travel teams are registered to participate in the Rockstar Lacrosse League Session 2 at Sports Arena in Smithtown.

•2020 Stampede
•2020 White
•2021 Orange
•2022 White
•2022 Smash
•2018 Orange

Session 2 will run from January 19 through the beginning of March. All games will be played on either Saturdays, Sundays or the occasional Wednesday evening.

Rockstar = 91 = dlt = pro box lax = li laxfest = ???
With the league starting in a week can sage get a listing of participating teams. I know a schedule will be hard to get but i should hope 90% the teams are solidified.

Originally Posted by CageSage

The below Team 91 select travel teams are registered to participate in the Rockstar Lacrosse League Session 2 at Sports Arena in Smithtown.

•2020 Stampede
•2020 White
•2021 Orange
•2022 White
•2022 Smash
•2018 Orange

Session 2 will run from January 19 through the beginning of March. All games will be played on either Saturdays, Sundays or the occasional Wednesday evening.
= shamrock = lax jam = Stony brook lax clash = halloween havoc

Rockstar = 91 = dlt = pro box lax = li laxfest = ???
money money money.........money
is there a schedule? who plays today?
The following teams are participating in Session II at the Rockstar Lacrosse Winter League.

[Linked Image]
The following schedule has been published for the first two weekends of game play at the Rockstar Lacrosse Winter League Session II - action here is listed for the weekends of January 19th and January 26th.

[Linked Image]
With the league starting in a week can sage get a listing of participating teams. I know a schedule will be hard to get but i should hope 90% the teams are solidified.
The team listing and schedules for the first two weeks of Session II have now been posted.
any scores from sat? 2019
any scores from sat? 2019

Stampede beat Force
Smithtown beat Huntington
91 White Beat Smithtown
Revised schedule for Week #2 of the Rockstar Lacrosse Winter League Session II - action here is listed for the weekend of January 26th.

[Linked Image]
Any results from this weekends games?
Bellport 8th grade beat Force.
5th grade Riptide beat 91 Orange on Sunday..I quess there not use to losing with all there little cheapshots during the game..
5th grade Riptide beat 91 Orange on Sunday..I quess there not use to losing with all there little cheapshots during the game..

Was probably 4th grade orange
2019 White beat Riptide
Any results from this weekends games?

2019 Stampede beat Smithtown
Did 2019 Smithtown A play 91 Crush??
Crush was a no show
Which of the 3 2019 Smithtown teams is the A team?
Was their game the same time as the Sea Wolves playing?
Which of the 3 2019 Smithtown teams is the A team?

2 of the teams are part of Team A.. They split up the team to give the kids more play time since its 8x8..
Thanks for the response....
Just wondering if you have the latest schedule. Thank you
Just wondering if you have the latest schedule. Thank you
Yes, we have additional scheduling details. That information will be posted shortly.
Final schedule for Week #3 through Week #8 of the Rockstar Lacrosse Winter League Session II. Scheduled action here picks up this weekend.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Who are the Seahawks in the 6th grade division?
only two games on the list for them, one of them being after break wonder how many kids will be around.
© US Lacrosse Community Forum