BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 46 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same old Titan luck. Move to igloo and empire. Both dead quiet as others play 3 fall tourneys.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Same old Titan luck. Move to igloo and empire. Both dead quiet as others play 3 fall tourneys.

You're kid is playing for igloo and empire? Nobody understands what you are talking about

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Frustration?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Frustration?

With igloo and empire? My kid is on one of these teams. We are practicing a lot and some scrimmages. Great experience so far

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because Wolfpack play tourneys would be my guess but its a different animal.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great news. Who did you scrimmage?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we recently pulled our child also, for that price tag we should at least had 1 or 2 meet and greet fall practices. we know were not wolfpack, but really. wonder if igloo,legacy,outlaws b teams have began fall practices or at least a team get together. we really felt like the red headed step child and that's no way how you should run an elite organizatio.

Even Millon Force 3rd grade had a few practices and won at Halloween Havoc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You want fall tournaments? Who are "others"?

Unless I'm missing something the only team that is that busy is the Wolfpack. And that schedule is over the top and only for the handful of kids that are best at this age. My take is you kid needs to get better or grow a little (your fault if he didn't win the genetic lottery).

My guess is nothing short of that insanity will satisfy you (and your kid?) so you better go sign your boy up for cross fit and get him on the kale juice diet, Then top it off with a ton of privates so little RP3 can make it next year. Normal folks are satisfied with a few practices and some winter training on cold Saturday's through the winter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I understand the frustration. The more your kid practices the better he gets, so when practice is minimal it gets disheartening. The Wolf pack practices and plays a lot and it shows. Every team has the same freedom to do what the pack does, they just decided not to do it. Come tournament season it will show.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not surprising that wolfpack lead they way then. Read earlier that Legacy has being going 2-3 time a week too. Starting to see a pattern. Top teams in the age practice. Hmm

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Miilon Force won 2024 at Havoc? We should have went there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Won the B bracket with 2025 teams. Wolfpack beat Legacy to claim the A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's not fool ourselves here...Million Force won a 2nd/3rd grade bracket. 2 of the teams were 1st and 2nd graders and the other two were 2nd and 3rd graders. If they played in the true 3rd grade bracket they wouldn't have won a game.

A 3rd grade "Travel" team should not be playing in 2/3 grade brackets when there is a true 3rd grade bracket, especially when half the 3rd grade teams were town teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You were mis informed......That Millon team consists of 10 second graders and the rest are 3rd graders. This is why they were in the 2024/2025 Bracket. It's not a true 2024 team and you are correct, they could not compete in the 2024 A bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I understand the frustration. The more your kid practices the better he gets, so when practice is minimal it gets disheartening. The Wolf pack practices and plays a lot and it shows. Every team has the same freedom to do what the pack does, they just decided not to do it. Come tournament season it will show.

the pack are the only team doing it to that level, don't measure your 8 year old on that standard. the rest are getting better at lacrosse just by being growing boys. Why would you want 2 or 3 practices a week? CRAZY! Better to spend the $ on a rebounder and send him outside for 30 minutes a day and he'll get good plenty fast. Don't fall for the fall season hype, once a week of skills and drills indoors through winter at one of the many clinics that are now available now (even Igloo has one) is more than enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They were called and listed themselves as Millon 3rd Grade. Not even year specific. Are you saying that was wrong? Where will they be playing in tournaments where spiltting 2/3 isn't an option?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They were called and listed themselves as Millon 3rd Grade. Not even year specific. Are you saying that was wrong? Where will they be playing in tournaments where spiltting 2/3 isn't an option?

They were fine. 2/3 grade team in the B level of the 2/3 bracket. Do folks think that the organizers were somehow fooled? I would certainly bet they weren't. Millon played where they were placed, they won, end of story, congratulations to them.
It is a fall tourney, there is much more lax to go in this 2/3 bracket and there will not likely be any pure 2nd grade brackets anywhere and there wasn't one at this event. Get used to it 2nd grade parents, and next year your 3rd grade team benefits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to guess that they would play in 2024 lower brackets?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You betcha, and next summer they will probably get beat most times, but at that level I hope they get to win a few games and have some fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millon had a really big and good 3rd grader . Was the difference against the second grade teams especially when they have some 1st graders on the roster . They lost once at havoc to the longboards who were the only other team with 3rd graders .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are "we" dad ? Do you not mean "my sons team" ?? Love how you put down 2nd and 3rd grade teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You betcha, and next summer they will probably get beat most times, but at that level I hope they get to win a few games and have some fun.

Which is what it's all about....having fun and learning. They are 7&8 years old. Glad to see another guy on here with his head on straight. Good luck to all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LIE has a 2024 tournament. Anybodys sons team playing or know if it they get enough 2024 to have a bracket. LIE must be fielding a team, that's one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which is what it's all about....having fun and learning. They are 7&8 years old. Glad to see another guy on here with his head on straight. Good luck to all

Thanks for the complement, I like to consider myself as thoughtful and levelheaded. Until of course my kid gets limited playing time, or his coaches don't want to practice more or waaaahhhhh...#$%&%$#$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LIE has a 2024 tournament. Anybodys sons team playing or know if it they get enough 2024 to have a bracket. LIE must be fielding a team, that's one.

Where is there info on that tourney?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy 2024 A is playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy 2024 A is playing

Do they have a B?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe so

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy 2024 b is set to play at blatant tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They sending A and B to Blatant like 91 does? Or keeping them separate which makes sense when possible. Hence A team and B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just the b team . The a plays in the lie and turkey shootout at the end of the month

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just the b team . The a plays in the lie and turkey shootout at the end of the month

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean the B and the C teams...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes the a team that beat express , Greenwich, 91 rvc and lost to Wolfpack in the havoc finals with 5 second graders on the roster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Avengers not only rvc, some GC, merrick, and a few others too. And that Legacy team is an A team at this age. Remember it's vs the competition at 2024.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could not remember the name of the other 91 team. Yes they have kids from other places and are a very good team . The 2024 group is very solid and will be fun to watch in the summer with 91, legacy,igloo and some other teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Avengers not only rvc, some GC, merrick, and a few others too. And that Legacy team is an A team at this age. Remember it's vs the competition at 2024.

91Avengers coach is a [lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy back rely beat the Titans last year in the Legacy tourney. Not an A. Avengers are another new B. Beating them means nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91Avengers coach is a [lacrosse]

Why because he wouldn't take your kid? Sign your name to an attack like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Wolfpack win at yale?

Page 13 of 46 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard