BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,680
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 95 of 144 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually the original question which has not been answered , with regards to the 2021 wolves players, playing on Legacy today in tournament with MC knowingly allowing it seems to be a mystery on that teams existence?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
another detective on the prowl.

Guess you were on the losing end�Get used to it and you will be a much happier person. Why does it matter if people are looking for results?? That is what this site is for, unfortunately we share it with people like you!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So quick to jump on a comment without reading the whole thread. you my friend are the db, no one cares about the scores, the comment was about someone pointing out that wolverine kids were seen playing for other teams and MC was at the event. Learn how to read and then figure out the scroll on your mouse my friend, if you need help let us know. until then shut your foul mouth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the 2022, 2021, and 2020 teams do today?

2022 beat TLI White, 3V, and Legacy. I guess turning over 3/4 of the team was correct.

Thanks- were they competitive games? Anyone know about 2021 and 2020?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like an old db from last season lurking in the background to see if their move this year to greener pastures was the right switch once again . Go away .....Stay on your own travel forum or is it you been to so many programs you feel obligated to chime in on everyone?

So quick to jump on a comment without reading the whole thread. you my friend are the [ChillLaxin], no one gives a crap about the scores, the comment was about someone pointing out that wolverine kids were seen playing for other teams and MC was at the event. Learn how to read and then figure out the scroll on your mouse my friend, if you need help let us know. until then shut your foul mouth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 beat TLI White, 3V, and Legacy. I guess turning over 3/4 of the team was correct.

2021 beat Outlaws and lost to Legacy and Igloo.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the d bag is from your own town. That must hurt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For almost all of 2021 games the margin of victory was one or two goals except for the gams against Igloo. It is clear that Igloo is by far the best and the rest of the 2021 teams that played today were about equal. The 2021 teams that played today were the Cudas, Outlaws, TLI, Legacy and Igloo. There was some talk that Legacy had about 5 of the better wolves kids play for them today but not sure if that is true. It should be a fun season with most of the teams very close in talent.

2021 beat Outlaws and lost to Legacy and Igloo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many of these boys are D1 recruits.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where was the 91 A team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many of these boys are D1 recruits.

Your an IDIOT!! Its called a discussion. No one is slinging any mud but you!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 2020 Team 2 look yesterday?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow that was team 2? thought it was team 1 the way they played.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great team scrimmages yesterday. As a 2017 parent I was very impressed with the play of the 2018 Terps team. Ball movement and team play was exceptional. Defense was also very disciplined. Couldn't help but notice play of their goalie with the black helmet. He was very impressive in net and made a lot of difficult saves. Was told by a 2018 parent he isn't the starting goalie because their starter was injured playing football. This team is very deep at all positions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great team scrimmages yesterday. As a 2017 parent I was very impressed with the play of the 2018 Terps team. Ball movement and team play was exceptional. Defense was also very disciplined. Couldn't help but notice play of their goalie with the black helmet. He was very impressive in net and made a lot of difficult saves. Was told by a 2018 parent he isn't the starting goalie because their starter was injured playing football. This team is very deep at all positions.

Thank you. I can sleep now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go away you weird creep!! LOL, you even write like a weirdo!!

Sounds like an old D-Bag from last season lurking in the background to see if their move this year to greener pastures was the right switch once again . Go away .....Stay on your own travel forum or is it you been to so many programs you feel obligated to chime in on everyone?

So quick to jump on a comment without reading the whole thread. you my friend are the Dbag, no one gives a crap about the scores, the comment was about someone pointing out that wolverine kids were seen playing for other teams and MC was at the event. Learn how to read and then figure out the scroll on your mouse my friend, if you need help let us know. until then shut your foul mouth, you bag of D.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where was the 91 A team?

Which one? 2022? Be thankful they decided to pass this tournament and let Express feel good about themselves!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just checked the Express website. No fall/winter tournaments for 2021 Team 3. That just confirms this team is a complete money grab. Shame!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you talking to yourself, everyone else and their mother knows, 3rd team is the cash register team. lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Forgot to mention that the 2018 Terps beat up on the 2017 Team 1!!!! Ouch!!! Next Wednesday there will be another SHELL beat down

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Be careful! Those footsteps are getting louder!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shell beat down?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK Goalie Dad!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK Goalie Dad!

How was the FOGO battle? Have heard both those kids pretty good?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Relax 2018 parent - 2017 handled 2018 in Lake Placid pretty easily 8-4 (maybe 8-5?) - game was never close. And 2018 had their starting goalie...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just checked the Express website. No fall/winter tournaments for 2021 Team 3. That just confirms this team is a complete money grab. Shame!

Even after pages upon pages of warnings to stay away from anything to do with the Express except their A teams, it's amazing how many people don't heed those warnings and school of hard knocks that others have been through. Unbelievable how many suckers are out there wasting their money and a year of their time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Relax 2018 parent - 2017 handled 2018 in Lake Placid pretty easily 8-4 (maybe 8-5?) - game was never close. And 2018 had their starting goalie...

Yes the did but most of the 2018 team was from the express B and C 2018 teams. So, beating them by 3/4 goals isn't saying much for the 2017 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was 8-5. 2018 did not have their first or second line defenseman. I am sure 2017 were also missing players. Still a very good game. There were no losers in that semi final.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The scrimmage between 2017 and 2018 on Monday was fun to watch. No one was bashing anyone in the original post. 2017 parent made some observations about the 2018 team that's all. Good luck to all. Each team will improve with practice. Teams have made changes and need time to play together. It will be a fun summer for both teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was 8-5. 2018 did not have their first or second line defenseman. I am sure 2017 were also missing players. Still a very good game. There were no losers in that semi final.

Who cares, that was back in August. This last meeting was with near full strength for both teams and the better team won this time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Forgot to mention that the 2018 Terps beat up on the 2017 Team 1!!!! Ouch!!! Next Wednesday there will be another SHELL beat down [/quote]

They are from the same organization. You shouldn't care about a meaningless scrimmage. All you need to do is ask the players who would win. They practice a lot together - the kids know. Don't try and stir up crap...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was told 2017 only had 25 kids there. Their top 20 kids were missing, lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 is a very strong team within its peer group - extreme, dukes, crabs, madlax, dukes and even laxachusets.

How is 2017 within its peer group?

I think both good solid teams and the one year difference is not as important as it was in the past as most of these boys are in growth mode now...

More importantly, how are the 2017 boys doing on the recruiting front? I can't speak for other 2018 parents, but I am curious to learn anything you have done that you wouldn't do again, or any other tips or advice 2017 parents could provide.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gloat all you want 2018 parents. Our committed 2017 boys are all gone now, either on the Turtles or soon to be playing on the LIE committed team. You are entering freshmen tourney fall season and will be playing all the teams that now have grade hold backs. Let us know how you do by December. Enjoy the ride. It was a fun day to play with great coaches fully involved, and all the players know each other and train hard always. It's all about getting better to showcase our boys, not who won a prep scrimmage. Think big picture.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even after pages upon pages of warnings to stay away from anything to do with the Express except their A teams, it's amazing how many people don't heed those warnings and school of hard knocks that others have been through. Unbelievable how many suckers are out there wasting their money and a year of their time.

Mine has been happy for years and I have had a great experience...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK Goalie Dad!

How was the FOGO battle? Have heard both those kids pretty good?

2018 dominated, a 2017 parent told me usual starting FOGO was not there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Forgot to mention that the 2018 Terps beat up on the 2017 Team 1!!!! Ouch!!! Next Wednesday there will be another SHELL beat down

What does this mean "another SHELL beat down"? Turtles are playing 2017 Team 1?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The scrimmage between 2017 and 2018 on Monday was fun to watch. No one was bashing anyone in the original post. 2017 parent made some observations about the 2018 team that's all. Good luck to all. Each team will improve with practice. Teams have made changes and need time to play together. It will be a fun summer for both teams.

That 2018 team is the express A team but 2017 team 1 is the express B team behind the Turtles.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles are no longer affiliated with Express in any way. Fact!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles aren't part of express

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles are no longer affiliated with Express in any way. Fact!!!

They still get their players from express when they need players. And whenever you read about any of the committed Turtles the club team is listed as Express. Fact!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 95 of 144 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard